Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Chapter 26 continues...

Monday morning Maithrei phoned me and asked me if I had told Desai about our deal. I said no."I had just told him about meeting you at the land registrar's office before asking him to change his no-comeback policy. I asked him to help you, that's it. What happened?" I asked.
She revealed that she had dinner with Desai the previous night. "He asked me how I managed to talk you into this. I was worried if you told him about my offer."
"I would never tell him," I said. "I know you wouldn't want me to."
"Thanks." Maithrei said and suddenly asked, "Is Meera around?"
"No," I said. "She's busy in the kitchen."
"Well. Desai asked me if I had plans to spoil you." Maithrei's voice became softer.
"What did you say?"
"Well, I didn't tell him the truth."
"What is the truth?" I couldn't help but lower my voice too.
Maithrei laughed. "You know the truth, don't you?"
"But I'd love to hear it from you."
"I'd rather tell you that in person. Let this busy schedule pass, and then we'll meet."
"You seem to have great plans for me. How was your dinner with Desai?"
"It went fine." I heard her laughing a little.
"Just fine?"
"Yeah, just fine."
"And after dinner, how did it go?"
"You guys are hell-bent on making fun of me, aren't you?"
"Who?" I wondered.
"You and Meera."
I was confused a bit.
"What about her?"
"We had a small chat yesterday evening. When I said I was going to have dinner with Desai, she was sure how it was going to be. She even asked me where were we going to go, whether in my place or Desai's."
I was stunned.
"And where was it?" My voice was marred by some unknown feeling.
"Again!" Maithrei laughed. "You clearly know I wouldn't be offended by this, don't you?"
"Come on," I insisted. Her giggle was making me feel better.
"Well, nothing happened after the dinner. Desai is a changed man. He didn't try to get me." As if she knew I wouldn't believe her, she added, "Believe me. He is not the same man I've known him to be. He didn't even make a subtle move."
"What if he had made a subtle move?" I asked.
"Then... You know what would have happened then. You are his friend, aren't you?"
"Yeah, I know that. I have seen what my friend does."
"I bet you haven't seen everything."
"How do you know that?"
"You will know that, soon."
Maithrei's eagerness to strike a warm deal with me surprised me a lot. I thought it was Desai who initially planted the idea. But at that time, she was content with what Desai was providing her. Now, since he's gone, she might have started to rethink Desai's idea.

As our light conversation ended, I became thoughtful about the happenings of the previous evening. Meera's strange behaviour in the evening after a pleasant morning was induced by the revelation about Desai's apparent reunion with Maithrei.
Was she upset because she thought Desai was going to sleep with Maithrei after dinner?
I recollected how aroused she was in the morning after Desai's departure. The delirious look on her face when she held a cucumber and said "He was as thick as this…" was still fresh in my memory. Neither had I forgotten how she had turned our fantasy game to another level when she pushed the cucumber that was freshly removed from her pussy into my mouth, saying things like "This is a man's cock, just taken out of your wife's pussy. And you love the taste...".  It was no wild guess that she had Desai in her mind. When she was pushing that cucumber into my mouth, she was fantasising about getting fucked by Desai's cock and then seeing her husband worship him in the kinkiest way possible.
Apparently, Meera had greater fantasies about Desai than I had. And it was okay.
It was all right as it was happening. But then, in the evening she got upset because she learnt about Desai's reunion with Maithrei. She was sure Desai would take his date to his bed, and screw her.
But, wait!  Why would Meera be upset with this?
Was she jealous?
I remembered Meera's statement in the evening.
"My intuition is warning me about Desai's crookedness. I have a hunch that he's playing some evil plan to fool us."
I thought her disappointment was caused by the possibility of Desai breaking his promise.
But why? Why does she want to see Desai a changed man? Is she craving for Desai? Does she have any feelings for Desai?  Is she longing for him? Is she possessive about him?
The questions were countless. I remembered the way Meera became active in bed later in the night. She was at her kinkiest best again but making me dominate in the proceedings to fuck her mouth and cum all over her face. It was like revenge sex. She was perhaps thinking of Desai making love to Maithrei while making me lick her ass hole. Yelling to Desai in her mind about how she was getting more pleasure in the same night.
Yelling to Maithrei in her mind about how she had gotten the biggest orgasm in the same night.
Even though the possibility of Meera having feelings for Desai made me tense, it made me warm to know that Meera was getting jealous. Especially because I knew all her worries were wrong.
I wondered what would be Desai's reaction when he learns about all this.
It's too late. He would regret it.
Maithrei's revelation had also made me believe that Desai's transformation was real.

After a lot of pondering, I revealed about Maithrei's phone call while having breakfast with Meera.
"I asked about yesterday. She had dinner with Desai. And you know what; he didn't invite her to his house after dinner."
Meera looked at me, for a couple of seconds.
"How can you be so sure?"
I saw a small spark in her eyes.
"I do believe her because she doesn't need to lie about it. Also, she knows that I will get the truth from Desai any day."
"What if Desai is making her say so?"
Her interrogation slightly irritated me.
"Do you still think Desai is trying to fool us with a wicked plan?"
Meera slowly nodded.
"We can never be sure, as it's Desai."

In the evening, I phoned Maithrei again to know the developments. She was happy after Desai spent most of the day with her, holding meetings and discussions with various agencies. She said Desai was going to leave for Shimoga on Tuesday.
"Are you having dinner tonight?" I asked.
"Actually, I asked him. But he wasn't interested."
"What a stupid guy!" I joked. Maithrei laughed.
Even though I was encouraging her to flirt with me, I wasn't even distantly convinced about sleeping with her. My interest was rather in owning a flat in her newly constructed building.

For dinner, Meera made deliciously special mushroom masala along with vegetable fried rice. While complimenting her effort to prepare a feast for dinner, I remembered how minimalistic the menu was on the previous night.
She was upset yesterday. I thought.
She was upset because she thought Desai was going to take Maithrei home after dinner and fuck her brains out.
Only to be told the truth in the morning that Desai had refused to screw his date.
So now she's happy. I thought again. She's so happy that I get a delicious dinner, literally.
"I've heard Desai is leaving tomorrow. He has delivered his promise to help Maithrei. And he has refused to have dinner with her today." I told Meera.
She smiled at me.
"Looks like I'll have to swallow everything I said about him. He's such a rascal, never fails to outplay us."

Even though she seemed happy, she didn't express it in bed after dinner. She looked thoughtful while keeping her eyes glued to the laptop. I felt she was thinking about him again.
Perhaps, longing for him.
Longing to see him, to hear from him, and to be lost to him.
Looking at her and comparing her mood swings, I wondered if she had ever longed for another man like that, even though I was sure she would never admit it.

The next day at noon Desai phoned me. He was finished with Maithrei.
"I have helped her in whatever ways possible for me. She should do the rest alone." Desai said. "Tell Meera that I have done what she asked me."
For a second I wondered why he wasn't talking to Meera directly.
"I would have liked to convey this message to Meera directly, but it was you who began this conversation. I would have loved to invite you guys to dinner before I leave tonight, but the last thing I wanna do is to help her think I am just looking for opportunity," Desai said as if he read my mind.
I was surprised to know Desai was taking his image seriously. He didn't want to look like an opportunist.
"Meera would be happy to know what you have done. I will definitely tell her."
"About the dinner?"
I could sense his eagerness through his voice.
"Yeah, I will ask her."
"No, it's okay. I didn't mean to..."
"Even I want to have dinner with you, Desai." I interrupted. "We consider you as a genuine friend now."
"In that case, I have another offer for you," Desai said enthusiastically. "It's a job vacancy in an old friend's company, I think it's better than your earlier job. I remembered you when I first heard about it."
Desai had earlier proposed that he could restore my earlier job if I wanted.
"I think I am comfortable with the present one, Desai. I am not looking for a change for now. Thanks anyway."
I said.

When the phone call ended, I wondered if Desai had baited me into facilitating him with a dinner with Meera.
I phoned Meera right away. She surprised me with her response.
"You should have accepted the job offer. It must be better."
"I thought you wouldn't like me getting favours from him."
I reminded her.
"That was earlier. But I have nothing against him now." She said.
Meera having nothing against Desai meant we were going to have dinner with him.
One last time. I thought when I sent my reply to Desai.

The dinner was at a rooftop restaurant. Decorated with beautiful bonsai trees and stylish lights, the restaurant had a romantic vibe. With plenty of space between the tables, the dining area looked like it was made for more than dining.
Meera chose to wear a boat-neck short-sleeved dress. It provided ample view of her shoulders at either side of her neck but didn't expose her shoulders as the orange gown did the other day. At once I secretly wish for her to wear the orange dress which was the favourite of Desai.
The black dress with red printed spots on it accentuated the shine of her flawless skin. With a lipstick that matched the colour of the red spots, she looked stunning.  As she walked I couldn't help but notice the rhythmic movement of her ass.
I knew she was going to be a visual treat for Desai. Or anyone. I saw men and women hesitating to look away from her as we walked into the restaurant lounge. Desai was waiting for us. He welcomed me with a handshake. He didn't hesitate to extend his hand to Meera. Neither did her.
"Thanks for coming," Desai said as he smiled at her. He was looking at her the same way he did at my house, except that he was genuinely happy for her to agree to the dinner. There was nothing else. No lustful stare that I used to remember about Desai.
It was a big relief for me. I felt I didn't have to be watchful about his behaviour toward my wife. But at the same time, I felt a little disappointed. From the inside, I believed that Desai would throw his changed avatar to the winds the moment he saw Meera. I felt the last opportunity to have dinner with her would prompt him to reveal his true colour. Secretly I wanted him to fail to maintain his gentleman image and try to flirt with my wife.
However, Desai refrained from behaving needy. I remembered how he had managed to impress Ananya during our day trip to a resort many months ago. But he had the power to lure her with his charisma which he didn't possess anymore.
As Desai led us to our reserved table and made casual chat with us, my disappointment only began to grow. Desai was talking to me and Meera with equal importance. Meera asked about the work he had done to help Maithrei and he replied in detail. I was getting impatient while watching him talk about neutral stuff, and with impatience grew my desperation. I wanted him to cut the bullshit and start telling Meera how he had been longing for her since he left Pune. I wanted him to tell how her memories still kept him awake in the night. I wanted him to grab her palm and tell her how much he wanted to take her into his arms. I wanted him to assume the freedom to touch her while I watched.
But nothing of that sort happened. Except that I was getting aroused for nothing. Before I knew it, I was having a complete erection and I could only wish Desai too felt the same.
And deep in my mind, I wanted Meera to reciprocate his actions. I wanted Meera to subconsciously submit to him and let him look at her with lust. I wished for her to find reasons to hug him and let his hands stay around her for longer than socially admissible. I wanted her to feel warm when he looked at her, and desire for his touch.
Nothing of that sort too happened.
Both Desai and Meera behaved normally, and more like two professionals meeting over dinner. I could not catch Desai trying to snap her beautiful picture with his eyes. As the subject of their conversation briefly shifted to the current trends in the stock market, he complimented her for the remarks she made about certain stocks. There was no sign of flattery at any moment.
Eventually, they came back to the human subject. Maithrei.
"Maithrei told me she's grateful to you for making me come back. I joked she should think about gifting you an apartment." Desai said and looked at me. "Promise me you won't refuse it if she helps you. She said she'll consider my point, even though I was just joking."
"She had called me to thank me. But to be honest, it's Meera who changed your mind." I said.
"But he has never told Maithrei about it," Meera said with a smile. "And he is no shy to take credit of what I did."
Desai laughed. "She has mentioned meeting you guys at the registrar's office. She thinks you guys are a wonderful couple. I don't think she would believe you said this."
As the dinner progresses Desai dropped a bomb by casually asking if we were still angry with our watchman Sadashiv.
We both were puzzled.
"Why would we be angry with him?" I asked.
"Because he helped me steal the cash from your house. But when I realised what I had been doing to you guys was wrong, I told him to confess to you. It was the first thing I had done after my change of heart."
It took me a moment to realise what he was talking about. I remembered Sadashiv walking into my house to admit having stolen a briefcase from my house for Desai. He confessed he was paid fifty thousand rupees for the act.
"He told me he had done it to help his daughter buy a scooty. He fell at my feet and I sought my forgiveness. I have no reason to be angry with him." I said.
"When did all this happen?" Meera asked, alternating her eyes between me and Desai at first and finally fixing them on me.
"It was a couple of days before we had lunch," Desai said.
That's the moment I knew I was caught red-handed. Because it was two days before Meera went to have lunch with Desai. When we discussed her decision to go ahead with it, I had favoured it while hiding that I had found the whereabouts of the money. It means I had let Meera have the lunch with Desai under the impression that we still owed him the lost money.
I saw my reflection in Meera's eyes, and I knew she was going to have a word with me later.
"But you told me nothing about it." Meera blurted.
"I...I didn't want to put Sadashiv in a bad light. I was glad that he told me the truth. So..." I managed to find an excuse.
Meera nodded and looked down to concentrate on her plate for a few seconds.
"Later, I was so ashamed of me to play such a low-level game to get you." Desai went on. "But it only increased my respect for you. You guys didn't bend even under pressure. It all looks like a joke now. I am so glad I moved on."
"We are also glad that you moved on, Desai. That's why we are sitting here and having this wonderful dinner." Meera replied with a smile. Even though she was smiling at Desai, I was the one who felt relieved.
As the dinner finished, we walked back to the lounge.
Desai asked if we were ever going to meet again.
"I wish I could meet you guys again and again."
"But you don't live here anymore, do you?" Meera quipped.
"I will book a flight the moment you drop the phone, provided that you invite me," Desai retorted.
"Then we have a big anniversary coming around," Meera said quickly, before adding. "But we haven't decided on the invitee list."
"I hope I am on the list," Desai said gladly.
Meera laughed, "We'll think about it."
I wasn't sure if she meant it though I kept shaking my head with her.

We parted ways and while driving I mentioned that the dinner was truly good. Meera sat silent, watching the traffic on the road. Her face had lost its cheerfulness. I knew why. And I refrained from asking her about it.
However, she spoke her mind once we reached our home.
"You didn't tell me about it because you wanted me to attend the lunch. You let it happen because you wanted to see how far it goes, didn't you?"
"I trusted you, Meera," I said.
"Bullshit!" Meera's voice rose. "Spare me from your excuse that has become so repetitive. You were just testing me."
"For what?" I blurted.
"Because you wanted to know if I would be ready to spread my legs for Desai. That's the truth. And you know what? If I ever happened to go to bed with Desai, I know all you would do is to pull out your thing and shag!"

Even when I was pretending to be taken aback by her words, deep in my mind I had the belief that she didn't mean anything she said.
I was wrong.

-------ooo-------
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by krish_999 - 30-01-2022, 11:46 PM