Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
"fuuuuuuuu ck". "ahhhh it feels so good, fffffuuuuuck me." Cried Mom, it was rare to hear swear words from my mother especially English ones and here she was, with her brown legs spread out around the face of a very white man getting eaten out and moaning in ecstasy. She put her hand on his head and caressed his blond hair and guided his head to stay on her pussy. Her head shaking side to side in ecstasy, as Allan showed her heaven on Earth.

"oh Goooood"

"fuuuuuuuuuccccck". "JEESUS" Mom cried out in ecstasy her legs shaking. I had never heard Mom say Jesus before in casual talk as she was *****, maybe Allan was beginning to influence her.............

Allan clearly satisfied with his work as Mom had her eyes closed and was shaking her head in ecstasy began licking his way up her body.

"Baby you're such a sexy tease!" He told Mom in a husky voice. His blue eyes looking right at her.

"Fuck me darling! I need it, I want you". Mom started whispering.

Allan reached down and began fingering Mom.

"PLEASE, I need you, I need your dick in me." Mom was begging.

"My body needs it; I can no longer control my desires. I will do anything darling." Mom said trying to feel as much of Allan's body with her arms and hugging him as much as possible.

Alan grinned. "Not like this, tonight I'll make you my bitch".

My Mom seemed puzzled but suddenly she understood, and began to get up, she put her hands on the head of the bed for support and positioned her ass up in the air, her beautiful hole clearly visible. Allan spanked her ass.

"Owww. Baby hurry up and fuck me" and she began to do a mini twerk saying that.

Allan quickly got behind her and positioned his dick at her vagina, his body behind hers making lots of colorful contact. He pushed his white rod into her brown body and used his hands to caress Mom's stomach and boobs.

"Ahhh uiiii." "FUUUUUUCK FUUUUUUCK" "JEEESUS" Mom moaned loudly in her Indian accent. She must have been so lost she forgot her son is in the house. I had never heard Mom moan audibly with Dad.

"FILLS ME COMPLETELY UIIIII MAAAA" Mom wailed as Allan began hammering her. He used his hand to grab her hair and was using her doggy style while pulling her hair, like the true conqueror he was. Occasionally spanking her ass. His manly sweat dripping all over Mom's feminine dark body.

I did not know how to feel watching this, I mean she was my mother, being turned on by this, was it wrong, was it incestuous. They seemed like a couple made for each other. My hot beautiful Indian mother deserved to fornicate with the best man, after all it was basic biology. And compared to Allan, my dad was clearly a wimp, this was all natural. As all these perverted thoughts raced in my mind I was jerking off in a sock.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" "FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK" I heard my mother cry and saw her legs having a spasm, she was about to cum! Allan started ramming his strong white body hard into my mother's delicate brown one. He held her tightly as they seemingly came together, truly they seemed like a couple made for each other. Upon seeing this, I shot my sperm into the sock and hurried back having a lot of mixed feelings.

Having jerked off many times I was out and tired, by the time I got ready for bed, it seemed Mom and Allan were just getting started again. It seems they clearly had forgotten I was in the house as Mom was moaning with free abandon making it hard for me to fall asleep. However, I managed to fall asleep and my dream was filled with weird images of Mom's naked brown body and Allan's white body wrapped around each other.

stay tuned...........
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: INDIAN MOM FALLS FOR WHITE MAN hornygirl6996 (+14 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 28-01-2022, 06:41 AM