Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
"Well we had a very entertaining evening. Let me help out Anjali for now." Allan said with a twinkle in his eye. Mom looked lost and was smiling. She pecked Allan in front of me when he said that. Her hands lovingly roaming Allan's blond hair. She was obviously not in her senses.

As Allan and Mom reached the stairs, the brute of a man just picked up Mom in his arms and carried her to the bedroom shutting the door shut. I quietly climbed up the stairs, and peeked through the keyhole that I had made.

Mom was looking lovingly at Allan and caressing his blond hair with her delicate hands. Allan too was staring at Mom's beautiful face, his face showing a sense of love and lust. His hands were caressing the side of Mom's black dress.

"Anjali, you look stunning!" Allan said in a sultry voice. He leaned in and began making out with Mom. He tightened his hug around Mom while kissing her. Mom raised her arms, showing off her gorgeous dark armpits and had them stretched around and over Allan's head in a diagonal sort of way. Allan's hands had found Mom's butt, and he was busy squeezing them, eliciting moans from Mom.

"Uhhhh, oooooohhhhhh", came a deep guttural moan from Mom as Allan squeezed Mom's ass during their make out session. This time unlike last time they were in no hurry and were more into making love with each other it seemed. The hot scene in front of me combined with the difference in skin color and the fact that my mom was being naughty was getting me hard again despite having jerked off many times in the evening.

"AAAAAhhhhhh" moaned Mom followed by a spank sound as Allan squeezed and spanked my mother gently. His strong white hands easily overpowering Mom's body.

Allan was very intelligent as during the make out session he had managed to unzip Mom's dress and had removed it. Mom's magical brown body was on full display covered with only a bra and a lacy black panty. He removed his own clothes showcasing his white body leaving only his boxer briefs on. His rod clearly very hard and sticking out of stretchy fabric of the briefs.

Mom's eyes were filled with lust looking at Allan's naked torso as she moved her delicate hands around his peck muscles and 6 pack. Her brown hands on his white body. What a sight. Every Indian fantasizes about white skin while growing up, and here Mom would get to enjoy the sight very intimately many many times.

Mom started licking Allan's torso delicately using her tongue. Allan ran his white hands sensually down Mom's brown back making her shiver, occasionally spanking her. Mom used her hands to jerk Allan's white rod in the briefs. Allan undid Mom's bra exposing her perfect nipples and her dark round breasts. His hands fondled her boobs making Mom moan. I was going crazy watching his white hands playing with my Mom's Indian body, jerking my dick hard waiting to see how the white man conquers this Indian lady again, making her abandon all her morals and duties towards her husband and child.

Allan suddenly grabbed Mom's body and threw her on the bed. She looked surprised?

"What the? Uhhh ahhhh uiiiii". Mom moaned as Allan, clearly horny pulled down her panties and begin to lick and bite around her inner thighs.

"fuuuuuuuu ck". "ahhhh it feels so good, fffffuuuuuck me." Cried Mom, it was rare to hear swear words from my mother especially English ones and here she was, with her brown legs spread out around the face of a very white man getting eaten out and moaning in ecstasy. She put her hand on his head and caressed his blond hair and guided his head to stay on her pussy. Her head shaking side to side in ecstasy, as Allan showed her heaven on Earth.

"oh Goooood"

"fuuuuuuuuuccccck". "JEESUS" Mom cried out in ecstasy her legs shaking. I had never heard Mom say Jesus before in casual talk as she was *****, maybe Allan was beginning to influence her.

stay tuned...
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: INDIAN MOM FALLS FOR WHITE MAN by horneyrl6996 (+13 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 25-01-2022, 06:48 AM