Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
INDIAN MOM FALLS FOR WHITE MAN by hornygirl6996

Disclaimer:

This is a continuation of INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by jhallo, please read it. I tried contacting the author with no response yet. I was not satisfied with the ending and wanted a more assertive Allan. It will pick up after Anjali had her night with Allan and her husband had arrived home.
Part 1
Over the next few days, life went back to being normal. It was as though Mom never had the affair with Allan, she was back to being a devoted wife and Dad did not suspect anything unusual. I had sometimes stood outside the door at night outside their bedrooms and heard low intensity moans, meaning that Mom and Dad were still having sex like normal. The intensity was clearly not the one Mom experienced with Allan.

Soon enough my Dad had to go out on tour again, it was on a Thursday night. When I returned from college the next day, I found Allan in the house, and my mother looking stunning. She was wearing a western dress for a change. She had on a black off-the-shoulder bodycon dress with slits in the leg region. A little bit of her cleavage was also visible. My guess was Allan had bought this for her and convinced her to wear this.

"Wow Mom, you look stunning!" I said upon seeing her.

"Thank you Sandeep!" She said, her cheeks slightly red.

"Anjali and I are going to hit up some clubs and go dancing today." Allan's voice boomed as he stood up and put his arm around Mom's waist. I cannot lie, they looked like a really hot couple, a tall strong blond man with my beautiful slightly petit brown mom. The skin contrast, it was making me feel extremely horny.

"Go for it Mom, I think it will cheer you up to let it loose for a night and dance." I said hoping not to sound too eager.

Mom had that heart-warming beautiful smile on her face. They left soon hand-in-hand. I noticed my mother was getting slightly bolder in front of me regarding Allan.

My fantasies started to cloud my mind again. Would my mother give in to this hunk of a man again and let him bed her. Will they act like a proper couple in public, they could hardly keep their hands off each other in front of me.

I went to the laundry basket found Mom's pink panty in it, sniffed it feeling both extremely dirty and incredibly horny and started jerking off. Images of how Allan fucked Mom on her birthday filled my mind, her small brown frame, his incredibly masculine white body. How she looked squished under him. She's my mother this is wrong. It was like my mind was on ecstasy with the dirty thoughts and then I inhaled the scent of Mom's panty. I must have cum 3-4 times before my dick settled down.

It was getting late and Allan and Mom were still not back, they were enjoying their Friday evening probably acting like a couple, and here I was watching anime to pass time and eagerly waiting for their return.

At around midnight I heard the SUV pulling into the driveway. I opened the door as Allan was holding Mom, who appeared to be tipsy and hugging him for support. I noticed Allan also had a bag with him and as he stepped in I implicitly understood it was clothes for overnight.

"How's you're evening been?" Allan asked with a curious kind of look as he held on to Mom who looked so beautiful in her black heels and dress.

"It's been fine, nothing much going on these days." I replied.

"Well we had a very entertaining evening. Let me help out Anjali for now." Allan said with a twinkle in his eye. Mom looked lost and was smiling. She pecked Allan in front of me when he said that. Her hands lovingly roaming Allan's blond hair. She was obviously not in her senses.

stay tuned..............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by JHALLO (+13 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 22-01-2022, 06:38 AM