Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Epilogue
Mom and Allan's affair continued, and I remained a silent spectator feasting on their sexual escapade until dad found out. Even after knowing what had been going on behind his back, he was ready to forgive mom and move on together. But I guess mom had got addicted to Allan's cock by then and there was no coming back. 

There were obvious changes in her appearance too. She had toned up because of having regular sex with Allan along with her usual yoga classes. Her legs firmed up and whatever tiny little cellulite were there in her thighs, ass or belly, all but disappeared. She looked younger and happier. She had also started wearing more trendy cloths and to my surprise carried them well with confidence.

Mom's private wardrobe had also transformed. Her undergarments and lingerie became skimpier to the level of thongs and G-strings only and she started visiting bikini waxing parlours regularly. Sometimes I was the one who took her to the parlour or shopping when Allan was not around. 

She even got herself a nice butterfly tattoo right at the mound of her left boob and a mermaid tattoo on her lower back. These all showed her transformation from a demure Indian housewife to a confident hot mom. She indeed looked a lot sexier now. Knowing that I was on her side, she did not feel ashamed or the need to hide all these from me. In fact she was rather proud to show them off. In short, she was loving her new life.

Finally, one morning she dropped the ultimate bomb to dad and me. She was 8 weeks pregnant with Allan's child. Her belly became slightly bulged. At first it was a big shock to me because I thought she didn't want more children. Allan's alpha cock did the wonder which my dad's cock could not. Allan's cock brought the feminine instinct out of her. His potent sperm had finally found their way into mom's womb and knocked her egg and she looked visibly delighted while announcing her pregnancy.

She was glowing in radiance as all the female hormone started working inside her. She decided to move in with Allan while preparing to divorce my dad. After this humiliation, dad didn't want to stay in US anymore. He left his job and him and I moved back to India.

Mom gave birth to a healthy little girl few months after we went back to India. Her name was Rohini Mcleod. Mom kept sending me her photo all these years growing up. It was obvious who her father was. She has the perfect blend of Indian beauty with western features. Mom and her young lover Allan eventually got married and had further 2 kids. She is now carrying his 4th kid. It's astonishing to see her going so strong even in the twilight of her breeding age. 

Both of them can't get enough of each other it seems. I'm in touch with them and visit them every few years. After all she is my beautiful mom. Allan started his own business in Minneapolis and moved to the country. They are settled in Minnesota now and look like a happy family with 3 beautiful mixed-race kids and waiting for a new one.

End of this story
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by JHALLO (+13 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 19-01-2022, 06:37 AM