Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
My loyal and faithful mom finally give in to her innate desire on her 38th birthday by mating with a man not her husband. She had taken a lover, the best gift for her birthday.......

Finally, I got up from bed and went downstair not sure how to face them. A range of emotion were playing through my mind. Happy that mom found someone in Allan she loves. Jealous that her priority from now on would be to make another man happy rather than dad or me, that her love would be shared and surely the lion's share would go to Allan. Above all I was aroused by the prospect of seeing the love birds together again, one of whom is my own mom.

I entered the kitchen gingerly and found mom was preparing breakfast. But there was no sign of Allan.

"Good morning, mom". I spoke.

"Morning". Mom replied without making eye contact.

She had taken shower and looking fresh in her robe. There were faint bite marks on the nape of her neck which she tried to conceal with her flowing hair.

"Where is Allan"? I asked.

"Oh, he has gone home". Mom replied, again without making eye contact. There is a palpable tension in the air.

This was getting bit awkward. I didn't know how to respond. Should I pretend that I knew nothing about the night before and carried on as if nothing happened? That would be a blatant lie which would be impossible to keep up to. Should I confront her? That would increase the tension and might cause irreparable damage in a mother son relationship. Or Should I tell her that I know everything and I'm totally okay with that? I decided on the later.

"Mom, I know what happened last night between you and Allan and I wanted to tell you that I have no problem with that. You both are adult and have every right to enjoy your life the way you want. If you're happy, I'm happy for you too." I spitted out. A big weight lifted off my shoulder.

Mom looked at me. Her countenance changed from being petrified to confusion to relief hearing that. Seeing that I got bolder.

"And I respect your decision if you want to..... you know, with Allan". I gave her a smirk and a wink.

She giggled. I saw a mischief played across her face. Encouraged further, I spurted out "I'd like you to have fun with Allan. You deserve this mom and I'm not going to tell this to anyone. Your secret is safe with me. And I want you to know that I'm not going to judge you for whatever you do and my love for you is as strong as ever."

I thought the last few words really brighten her up. She gave me the same beautiful smile which could melt any heart. She came up to me and gave me kisses on either cheek with the same lips that were sucking Allan's cock last night. That gave me an instant boner.

"Thank you, Sandeep, for being so kind and understanding." Mom said giving me a long look. With that an unspoken agreement was reached. I would keep my mouth shut and go about my life as usual while she would continue her frolic with Allan.

"Your breakfast is ready". Saying that she went upstairs. I heard the door of her bedroom shut.

I was sitting in the kitchen eating my breakfast. A lot of thoughts started gathering in my mind. My relationship with my mother had changed forever. With the revelation, it had become more of a best friend type relationship rather than a mom-son one. Hopefully I'd become her best friend from now on and could discuss anything private with her and so did she. I hoped she would allow me to witness her capers and shenanigans without objection. Although a part of me was jealous by the fact that it was Allan who was going to be benefitted the most from this arrangement. He was the one who would enjoy my mom from now on and not my dad or myself. Strangely for the first time I felt a sudden sexual attraction towards mom.

It was a win-win situation for all except dad. Allan and mom would be frolicking with each other as and when they please and I would be treated with all the voyeuristic pleasure. Dad was going to be the only looser. His wife of 20 years was taken by another man and his son was a secret accomplice.

"Happy new year, son" Dad grinned.

"Happy new year, dad." I replied with a big smile and gave him a bear hug.

The sun was shining on the snow-covered front yard of our home. Children were playing in the neighbourhood. Life was going on as usual on the outside but inside, a new year and a new life was about to begin for all of us.

Epilogue

Mom and Allan's affair continued, and I remained a silent spectator feasting on their sexual escapade until dad found out. Even after knowing what had been going on behind his back, he was ready to forgive mom and move on together. But I guess mom had got addicted to Allan's cock by then and there was no coming back. 

There were obvious changes in her appearance too. She had toned up because of having regular sex with Allan along with her usual yoga classes. Her legs firmed up and whatever tiny little cellulite were there in her thighs, ass or belly, all but disappeared. She looked younger and happier. She had also started wearing more trendy cloths and to my surprise carried them well with confidence.

STAY TUNED FOR THE FINALE
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by JHALLO (+13 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 16-01-2022, 06:40 AM