Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
...chapter 24 continues.

The next day at work I kept thinking about Harish and wondered if Meera was ever going to have sex with him. Even though the fantasy excited me, I was not in favour of making it a reality. Harish was our neighbour. I knew the danger involved in including a neighbour in my fantasies. The biggest concern was his overexposure to our life. And then there is a possibility of being caught by others and thus earning a bad name in society.

But I was confident that Meera would be thinking in the same lines. I believed that she would never cross the line.
In the evening I kept my eyes on Harish and found him sharing a few glances at Meera. She seemed to be ignoring him completely as she returned from the evening walk. I later asked her if she was avoiding Harish.
"No. I had met him just outside the park. We had a small chat," Meera said.
She told me the chat was strictly social. As if the previous night's flirty chat was a long-forgotten memory.

Harish used to forward casual jokes and memes to her. Meera would usually reply with laughing emojis.  A few days later when she received a good night message I asked her to reply with something positive. We had finished our dinner and Meera gave me a doubtful look. I knew what she was thinking.
"Let's see if he's still fantasising about you," I said.
"I am wondering what you are fantasising about him," Meera said.
"I am willing to fantasise anything you want."
"Then I am here to listen to that first." She sat up in the bed. I pulled her back to lie down with me. "Chat with him," I landed a few soft kisses on her soft cheek and assured her, "It'll be fun. Ask him to delete the photo you sent him the other night."
Meera texted him. 'Are you keeping our chat on your phone?’ ‘I want you to delete it.'
'I have deleted it.' Came his quick reply.
Meera looked at me. "He must be lying."
Before I could nod, there was another text on her screen. 'Except the photo.' Message from Harish.
"Mmm..." Meera smiled. "Not a liar."
"Ask him what is he doing with the photo. He should delete it," I suggested.
Meera texted him her demand.
'I will delete it, but you have to promise me you'll send a new one now.' Came Harish's reply.
Meera shook her head. 'Then what's the use of deleting the old one?'
'The new one will show how you look right now. I want to see you right now.'
"He's dreaming too much of your wife, honey." Meera blurted to me.
"Ask him to send his photo first," I demanded.
She looked at me, "are you sure you want to play this up?"
With my encouragement, she asked him for the snap. He right away sent a photo of him lying shirtless in bed, flaunting his abs.
'You always shirtless at home?' Meera asked him.
'I'm shirtless in bed. Where are you?'
'I'm also in bed. But properly dressed.'
'Where is Krish?'
'Sleeping right next to me. Wanna wake him up?'
'No. Better leave him that way. btw where is my photo?'
Meera sent a selfie, lying on her back. She didn't give me time to adjust her top.
'Beautiful'. 'I can't believe Krish is sleeping.' 'how can he sleep so early when such a beautiful woman is lying next to him?' Came Harish's quick replies.
'jealous?'
'Devastated'
'Haha'
'I can't take my eyes off you'
'You better delete the photo'
'Then send me another’
'That will be the same'
'Not if you pull the top a little bit'
'No way.’
'show me your belly... I showed you my abs. please please please'
"Send it, baby," I said. Meera shook her head. "No way."
"Come on, it'll be fun," I said and pulled her top from the waistline to uncover her belly. Meera let out a sigh to mark her protest but then went on to send a snap of her, her navel exposed.
Complements poured in from the other side. I slowly ran my finger around her navel and she giggled. "Are you living out his fantasy?"
"It's beautiful," I said.
Harish's next photo was another snap of him. Focusing more on his abs, the photo didn't include his face. But it showed part of his boxer. In its centre, there was a bulge clearly showing.
My heart began to beat faster. The man was implying much more.
"Oh, my goodness." Meera gasped at the photo. I could see the bulge was impressive.
"Ask him what is that bulge in there," I said.
"Fuck you!" Meera scoffed. "Are you crazy?" But I could tell that her anger was made up.
"Just let him know that you've seen it," I said.
'oh, God. That's your underwear.' Meera texted.
"Mmm... Smart remark," I smiled.
'You noticed.'
'I noticed a lot more. Don't ask.'
Now Meera was doing exactly what I wanted.
'it's been always like this since I hugged you at the rooftop.'
'Yeah, I'm aware of that.'
'Nobody told me things so sexy. It felt so good when it touched behind you. I wanted to touch it.'
'Aren't you talking too much'
'Shall I show you a little more?'
'more? What is it?'
Meera stole a glance at me. She was now clearly enjoying the chat.
Harish sent another photo. Same frame but his hand was inside his boxer. He was touching his erection!
"Oh boy!" Meera sighed.
"Ask him what's inside it," I said.
'what are you doing, gentleman?' Meera texted.
'I am dreaming about you.' 'Now send me another pic.' He requested.
As Meera readily prepared to take another selfie, I asked her to take off her top. She refused as always, but I was relentlessly me.
"You can cover yourself with the bedsheet. Don't know anything, baby." My suggestion was accepted and Meera removed her top.
She lied down and covered her breasts with the bedsheet. Her bra straps were visible along with a glimpse of her cleavage.
Harish went crazy now. He kept on insisting to remove the sheet.
"This is getting dangerous." Meera looked at me.
"You can exclude your face if you want," my suggestion meant to encourage her.
'this is the last one.' Meera reminded before taking the photo without the sheet, and of course, without showing her face. The photo showed her breasts, clad in the white bra, and her flawless belly.
'I can't chat now, my fingers are shaking,' Harish replied. Meera sent a smiley. Harish then sent another photo.
This time his boxer was pulled halfway down, showing almost the base of his dick! Also visible was his neatly trimmed pubic area around it.
"He'll take it off in the next one!" Meera pinched me. "I can't go any further."
"At least tell him that you're impressed," I said.
'OMG OMG OMG. I'm done for tonight. I'll have to wake up Krish now. Good night, boy.' Meera texted and then tossed the phone away in bed.
And she straightaway reached for my dick. I was hard as a rock.
"Any plan to put it to use, honey?"
She asked. We both knew we were in a familiar state of mind. I quickly sat up and knelt beside her, and then pulled down my boxer. My dick jumped out with its shiny head on the show. Meera straightaway started sucking it. She sucked me hard and for long until it ached her neck. She lied down and asked me to move it. I moved to position my knees at either side of her chest and drove my dick back into her mouth. It was long since I had fucked her mouth like that. Meera showed no sign of being tired of my dick, and she surprised me beyond my belief. My dick was surely touching the back of her neck. But she could take it. Eventually, I stopped, fearing that I would hurt her.
She panted for three seconds but then asked me what happened.
I readily bent down and kissed her. Her freshly fucked mouth tasted softer than ever. My hands went between her legs. Only then did I know she was completely naked. She was one step ahead of me. I found her pussy wet as I pushed my fingers inside her.
"Go down, Krish." She said and pressed my shoulders. I followed her wish and went down to taste her fresh juices. Meera moaned louder.
"Aaaah..."
I didn't know who she was dreaming about. I didn't care. I was in a realm of pleasure already. A few minutes later, she pulled me up and guided my dick into her wet hole. She raised her legs in the air as I fucked her deep and loud.
As I prepared to burst inside her, I lost my mind.
"Is this how you want Harish to do it?"
"Yes...yes..." She panted.
"Do you feel him inside you?"
"Mmm... Just keep fucking me, baby."
"You feel so tight Meera. Don't your husband fuck you daily?"
"No, he doesn't."
"So you need me."
"Yes... Yes..."
"You won't tell him about me, will you?"
"No...no. I'll keep the secret."
"Then promise me your married pussy will be mine from here on."
"Yes. Yes. I promise."
It was too much for me to take and I came with a loud moan.
"Aaaah... Meera...my baby... Feels so good...mmm..."
I panted heavily as if I had just finished a marathon when I fell next to her. Meera turned to hug me and then kissed me. She swirled her tongue all over my face.
"That was great, honey." She whispered through her breaths.

The next day was Saturday. When I woke up in the morning, Meera wasn't there in my bed. She had gone to the market. With Harish.
I remembered the crazy sex of the previous night and how I had lured her into being attracted to Harish. After such a hot chat in the night, I didn't think they would be able to meet up as if nothing happened.
Is he gonna take advantage of it?
I didn't know, to be honest.

I got up and waited impatiently for her return. My thoughts were split in two directions. One gave me confidence that Meera would manage her neighbour cleverly. The other one made me wonder if I had erred again. Before I knew it, I was having visions of Harish taking Meera to his close friend's place where nobody was present. I imagined Meera walking into my house with a lost expression on her face.
'Sorry, Krish. I betrayed you again.' I heard her voice.
I knew I cannot name it betrayal anymore. Because it wouldn't have happened without my encouragement.

The doorbell rang, halting my wild imaginations. Meera came in with her shopping bag full of vegetables. I couldn't stop myself from spending a moment analysing her appearance.
She was perfectly normal. Or in other words, she didn't look like she was fucked by Harish! I quickly spent a moment to repent my doubts about her.
"What happened? What did he say? Did he try anything naughty?" I asked.
Meera gave me a look.
"I didn't go there to get him to try anything naughty, Krish. I asked for his phone and deleted those chats and photos."
I was taken aback.
"Did you offend him?"
"He is cool. He understood. I told him I have no plan to cheat on my husband. My casual chats shouldn't be seen as a sign of desperation. I told him that you're able to fulfil my needs in every way. He understood."
"He must be disappointed."
"Slightly yes. But I assured him I have no problem being close friends with him. I mean friends without benefits. He agreed."
Meera was clever and careful. She had got his phone and deleted the evidence of her little adventure. And she also curtailed their little fling before it got out of hands. I was sure she would have surprised Harish.
A few days later, her phone buzzed in my presence. I saw Harish's name flashing on the screen momentarily. It was just before dinner.
I encouraged her to chat positively and say I'm busy on the laptop in the other room.
She looked at me suspiciously.
"Again, Krish?"
"Just to know what's happening, baby."
"He is not that into me after I deleted those photos. He knows that I have realised we went too far. Why reopen it?"
"Come on just a little chat. Only to get ourselves in the right mindset."
I said, rubbing my crotch.
Meera smirked, "you'll never learn."
She relented, eventually, and went in to chat with him for a while. I sat with her, refraining from looking at her phone screen.
"He's asking if I ever had sex with anyone other than you." She said at one point.
"What are you gonna say?"
I asked.
"Of course, no is my answer."
"Say yes," I said.
"No way. It will give him hope again."
"You can tell about Das. You had a boyfriend during our separation."
"And should I tell him how many times we had sex? He will ask."
"Say the truth. Plenty of times!"
Meera pushed me away.
"You'll get me a name in this neighbourhood."
Meera eventually revealed to him about seeing a man during a two years separation from me.
I was now looking at her screen. 'We used to have sex.'
'Does Krish know about this?' Harish asked.
'Of course, I told him when we reunited.'
'He's a wonderful person.'
'Well, he too had a small affair by then.' Meera replied with a smile at me.
'What! Really?' Harish sent a shocked smiley.
'Yeah.'
'Then how come you both got back together? Both of you got breakup simultaneously? Why couldn't none of you continue with those relationships?'
'Well, it was not possible. Both of our flings were married!'
'Holy cow! You guys are so crooked.'
'Now you know why I'm not going to cheat on him.'
'Well, your secret makes me feel better.'
'Why, you too have screwed a married woman?'
'Not one but two.'
'You rascal. I think I narrowly saved myself from making me the third.'
'Haha.'
'Tell me, didn't you dream about it? Your strip teases were just a trick to get me into it?'
'Not like that. I have fantasies about you. It won't stop ever. You're so beautiful. How can I stop thinking about you.'
'means I will have to be careful.'
'Don't be. I have accepted you as my friend.'
'friends without benefits.'
'Yup. Like I promised.'
'What a change of heart. Saturday you were very disappointed.'
'I want to tell you a secret to convince you.'
'Okay.'
'I've found someone ready to be friends with benefits.'
Both me and Meera were stunned. Meera turned to me. "He's trying to make me desperate. He's still into me."
"Ask him who is it," I suggested.
'Who's that?'
'She's one of our residents.'
'Married?'
'Mmm.'
'And I have a feeling you're remorseful about it.'
'Remorseful about cheating on the hubby. But feeling great about screwing the wife.'
'What should I do to know who is it? Are you gonna ask a blowjob or something in return?'
I was stunned by Meera's boldness to chat like that. But she had read Harish's mind well.
'No. I can share my secrets with you. You are special.'
'Go on.'
'It's your neighbour.'

I was shocked. Sheetal?
"Sheetal?"
I whispered my reply. Meera looked at my face.
'Sheetal?'
Meera asked.
'mmm.'
'I'm shocked. Are you serious?'
'She's your friend too. You got no hint?'
'Absolutely Nil. I wonder how. Tell me in detail.'
'She started talking to me after Ritu's birthday party.' 'She wanted to learn some cool workout steps.' 'So I visited her a couple of times.' 'On the fourth day, we shifted the workout session to her bed.'
Meera looked at me again. She wasn't convinced completely.
But I was convinced. Sheetal had found her match. Not only Sheetal, but Pawan would also be part of it.
"It should be true."
I blurted.
"Ask him how many times."
I whispered.
'So how was it?' Meera asked.
'It was great. She looked like a conservative woman at first, but she quickly adapted to do great things.'
"Ask about protection." I hurriedly whispered.
'What about protection? Do you carry the rubber around?'
"No. She said she was safe."
Sheetal had unprotected sex with Harish!
But I thought I knew that already.
Because she wants a child from him. Pawan wants to become a father.

That night, we found it tough to sleep. The next evening, we witnessed some silent communication being exchanged between Harish and Sheetal while coming back from the evening walk. I had come to terms with the reality and accepted that it was their choice. But Meera was seemingly frustrated.
I could understand her frustration. Knowingly or unknowingly, Harish's attraction to her had increased our sexual appetite.
There was a brief period when it felt like Meera was going to have some intimate fun with someone like Harish. It was met with an abrupt end, leaving us both with an incomprehensible sense of desperation.

That was how I learnt that Meera was not going to be seduced by any Harishs and Girishs, no matter how much I encourage her. I was left to wonder why it was so.

Looking back, I can now say why it was so.
Because there was a man already, who was destined to do that.

---------000----------
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
[+] 13 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by krish_999 - 09-01-2022, 05:57 PM