Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Mom's trimmed bush was displayed in all its glory with the red clitoris peeking out of the garden.
Allan then started licking mom's clit up and down and sideways.
"ahhhhh oooooooooommp aaaaaaaaaaaaahhha" mom was moaning as her thighs held Allan in a vice like grip while he feasted on her pussy and love juices............

"ahhhhh...feelsss great..oh my god ahhhhhh" mom was sobbing and thrashing around on the bed.

I never imagined that my mom would be this wild creature that she had become, all immersed in ecstasy as Allan's tongue worked the magic on her.

Here was my mom, spread eagled with another man's face on her love nest exploring her private treasure, licking, biting, teasing and caressing her love bud. She started bucking her hips against his face in equal fervor. Her moan grew louder with each lick

Allan was on his knees continuing to lick mom' clit till heaven come. I could also see his dickhead just touching the bed and his big balls hanging loose.

Then mom did something unexpected which took Allan by surprise. She abruptly raised herself from the bed and stretched out her hand beneath Allan's body and literally pulled his cock towards her.

Allan let mom have her way as he stood on his knees on the bed expecting mom to take his manhood into her mouth.

Mom did just that taking half of his 9 inches into her mouth, sucking it lovingly. Mom's head continued to bob up and down as Allan groaned in pleasure.

I guessed mom had never had a dick that big before. My dad's was certainly not that big. She could not take the full 9 inches in one go. She was not experienced enough in giving blowjobs.

I was impressed by the size of his dick but jealous of him at the same time. He was about to explore those intimate part of my mom's anatomy by his cock that my dad never would. For the first time mom is going to feel a superior alpha cock in her birth canal on her birthday. How lucky she must be.

Allan then got up and lovingly spread her thighs and started rubbing his engorged dick on her pussy lips over her thong.

The panty crotch had become sopping wet with Allan's saliva and mom's juices. Allan then pushed the crotch of her panties to the side and continued teasing my mom by slowly rubbing his cockhead up and down her wet slit.

"mmmmmmmm don't tease me...fuck me darling " mom was pleading.

Allan smiled, and removed her thong completely. Mom helped him by lifting her ass off the bed. He inserted his tool lovingly into mom's mushy love hole.

There was an immediate reaction from mom as she spread her legs wider to accommodate his giant dick.

"ughhhhhhh" Allan grunted as he ploughed mom's love field with his cock forward and backward in undulating motions.

"mmmmm ahhhhh" mom bucked her hips to meet his thrust head on. As my mom and Allan mated with gay abandon rocking back and forth up and down in ceaseless motion uniting with each other.

That was the scene I had been fantasizing in my dream. Allan's superior cock definitely deserved mom's pussy more than my dad's. A beautiful woman like my mom should be devoured by a man like Allan. My dad was her wimp husband and provider of all her needs, but mom's pussy should be enjoyed by a cock like Allan's. As fertile she was, mom must be breeding with a man like Allan, and not my father. The best gene always prevails.

"cumminggggggggggggggggggg" mom cried after a short while.

"Me too" groaned Allan.

Allan gave one final thrust with all his might.

The clock struck 12 and crackers started bursting all over the city.

Allan clenched his butt muscle and unloaded copious amount of his virile semen into my mom's inviting vulva.

Allan didn't use a condom. That was my first wish. He came inside my mom. That was the second wish. It seems God had answered both my prayers.

Without wasting time, I grabbed a newspaper lying outside and shot streams of my goo all over the Day's Headlines.

Mom's debauchery was complete.

stay tuned...............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by JHALLO (+13 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 24-12-2021, 06:47 AM