Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Allan poured some more wine in both their glasses. Mom had started showing the effect. She was getting a bit tipsy. I knew she had a low alcohol tolerance.
Around 15 minutes have passed.

She folded her knees and put her feet up on the sofa now. In the process she cosied up a bit and came closer to Allan. Allan sensed the opportunity and put his arm around her shoulder............

The room was dark, only light reflecting from the TV screen. In that light I could see they have started whispering in each other's ear. Occasionally they were smiling quietly. They were certainly not paying attention to the movie.

Allan poured some more wine in her glass.

She took a sip, put the glass on the side table and snuggled up further in Allan's arm. She now rested her head on Allan's shoulder.

Allan looked at her and placed a light peck on her forehead, and then on her exposed cheek, then chin and finally on her lips.

Mom looked up; their eyes met. A couple of seconds and Allan placed his lips fully on mom's mouth. He started kissing her lips without making sound.

From the corner of my eye, I could see mom opened her mouth and took his lips in. She was kissing back. I could not see clearly in the darkness, but I thought I saw Allan's tongue probing inside mom's mouth.

Suddenly there were some loud sound in the movie. They got startled and broke the kiss.

A few minutes later, mom yawned and said

"Right, I feel sleepy. I'm off to bed now". Saying that, she took a gulp from the wine glass and about to get up.

"So, Anjali, you want to wear it and show me?" Allan queried her.

Mom looked at me, not knowing what to say.

Even in the apparent darkness, I saw confusion and a range of other emotions in her eye. I thought she was waiting for the last approval from me. And I obliged.

"Go ahead mom...in fact I also was with Allan when he bought it".

She didn't know what to make of it. But her expression changed the next moment and I saw she was getting horny. She gave a long inviting look to Allan and got up and walked upstairs towards the bedroom.

She was definitely tipsy if not drunk and lost all her inhibition by then. She didn't care anymore that she was a faithful wife, a dutiful mother, a conservative Indian housewife until now. She was going to have sex in a foreign land, with someone not her husband or the father of her son, a younger dude from different culture, different race who probably saw her as his exotic conquest. She didn't mind anything as long she gets his massive white dick in her brown Indian pussy.

Allan watched her all the way up until she disappeared into the master bedroom. He then turned to me. Immediately I could see lust in his eye. I didn't know what to say but gave him a nervous smile. My heart was pounding as if someone is beating me with a sledgehammer. Something inside told me the moment had come that my mom was going to be ravished that night.

As if on a clue, Allan got up and gestured me to sit where I was and slowly went in the direction of mom's bedroom. Allan knocked at the door and effortlessly entered the bedroom and closed it.

Now honestly my dick was stiff as a pole, but even though I had difficulty walking with a hard on, I lost no time in following Allan to mom's bedroom upstairs.

I was close behind and peeked through the keyhole that I made bigger the other day.

stay tuned..........
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by JHALLO (+13 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 18-12-2021, 06:39 AM