Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
In the evening, Mom was all dressed up in another one of her silk sarees with sleeveless blouse. This accentuated her curves, and anyone could figure out the contours of her body. She had kept her silky smooth hair untied and had put on some light makeup. She had also put on the nose ring that Allan had given her the other day. She was looking cute albeit a bit sexier with the nose ring on. She had her usual mangalsutra dangling just above her boobs, pinch of sindur on the parting of hair and bangles in both hand. She was looking a perfect mother and wife...........

I was dressed in jeans and t -shirt as usual.
It was evening around 7 pm when Allan showed up at the door.
"Where is the birthday girl?" his voice boomed across the house.
Mom came out to the living room smiling.

Allan caught her unaware by suddenly opening his arms wide and hugging her. She was taken aback but Allan was a strong man and he made sure that her fleshy body pressed against his rock solid one. In the process I saw his right hand travel through length of her back and rest on her buttocks.

He then did something that took me by surprise. He planted a kiss on mom's lips. It was an audible smooch which frankly I didn't expect.

Mom pulled back surprised too and looked at me not knowing what to say. She was not expecting that especially in front of her son.

I just smiled sheepishly.

Allan released his grip on mom.

"Look what I have brought you" Allan said and handed over the gift to mom.

By that time she had gathered her wits. "What is it?"

"Surprise" Allan said.

Mom took out a packet in the cover and opened it. Immediately she understood what it was. I saw a look of embarrassment in her face. She put them back in the cover.

"Only for you" Allan said.

Mom lowered her eyes and walked away towards the bedroom to keep it along with her things.

"I want you to wear it tonight" Allan's voice boomed from behind.

"Later" said my mom in a low voice, obviously shy.

The party with the three of us went off well. Mom cut the birthday cake that I brought in the morning.

We had ordered food from a restaurant. Mom had made a special dessert.

After the dinner Allan opened a bottle of red wine. He brought several with him. He poured wine to his and mom's glass and I got myself some soft drink.

It was close to 11 pm now and the city was beginning to anticipate the coming of the new year. The snow became heavier outside. But inside it was warm and cosy.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"Whatever the birthday girl wishes." Allan announced.

"Well, we could watch some movie". Mom replied.

"Good. I have a DVD of Titanic. You all okay with that." I asked.

Both nodded.

While I was busy putting the DVD on, mom took her wine glass and sat on the main sofa. Immediately Allan took his place next to mom and said

"Tonight let me be with the special lady. Would you mind. Sandeep?" I startled. This was not in plan. But what else could I do.

"I'm all good. She is your lady tonight". I showed mock surrender.  

Allan looked at me and smiled. Mom gave me a puzzled look.

I sat on the other lounge chair perpendicular to the main sofa. I could see what was happening there from the corner of my eye. I put the lights off.

The movie was on, but my mind was elsewhere. From time to time I could see they were talking at a low voice perhaps not to disturb me.

Allan poured some more wine in both their glasses. Mom had started showing the effect. She was getting a bit tipsy. I knew she had a low alcohol tolerance.
Around 15 minutes have passed.

She folded her knees and put her feet up on the sofa now. In the process she cosied up a bit and came closer to Allan. Allan sensed the opportunity and put his arm around her shoulder.

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by JHALLO (+13 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 15-12-2021, 06:34 AM