Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
"But..it's my wife's birthday on..." Dad couldn't complete his sentence.
"Of course I'm with you Allan. Dad, you need not worry about mom's birthday. Allan and I will take care of everything. You finish your work there and come back. We will not make her complaint about anything." I tried to hide my excitement.

"There you go. Anjali, are you okay with that?" Allan asked.

"If he has to go, I can't stop him. Work always come in the way." Mom pulled a sad face with disappointment in her voice.

Not sure if that was genuine or was, she faking it. She knew the deal of course.

"Awww. Don't get disheartened Anjali. I'll personally be there to celebrate your birthday. Of course, it won't be the same without Sridhar. At least I'll try my best to make you happy, I promise." Allan said.

I knew what he meant; mom knew what he meant. Only dad didn't.

I felt sorry for my poor dad. He was working his ass off to make his family happy. And behind his back, his beautiful wife was having an affair with his boss. And his son was making sure that his mom got her pussy filled by her lover's dick.

"I'll ask my secretary to arrange for tickets, accommodation and everything. You will come back on the 1st and John will take care of the rest from there." Allan disconnected the phone.

It was obvious, dad was not happy at all. Who could be? But he could not ignore call of duty either.

I was not sure what to make of it. Was it mere co-incidence that this fiasco came into light at this time, or was this by design? Allan planned it meticulously. Was he alone in hatching the plan or mom had a hand in it? Lot of questions came to my mind but the truth would perhaps never be known.

I couldn't gauge mom's emotion though. Apparently, she looked very disappointed, but inside she might be excited that finally the time had come. And so did I.

Dad departed for Phoenix on the morning after Christmas.
Shortly after I got a call from Allan. He asked me to meet him the next day. He wanted to plan a surprise party for mom's birthday. He said it would be an exclusive party for 3 of us only.

He was on the right track, I thought.

I met Allan at the shopping mall the next day. We sat in a café to chalk out a rough plan for 31st. Obviously that did not involve the special time he would spend with mom.

"I thought that I will buy her some gift. And I need your help on that" he said.

"Ok" I replied.

He took me to Victoria's Secret and straight to the lingerie section. He gestured towards the panties section and said

"Do you want me to buy your mom one of those". He was pointing to a sheer lace panty that was displayed on a rack. He had a wicked smile on his face.

Embarrassed and red in the face, I just smiled weakly.

"Ha ha ha" he laughed and patted me on the shoulder.
Now this was brazen and I found my blood flowing into my dick.

He chooses a mauve camisole on one of the mannequin that ends just below the crotch. And a black matching thong to go with that.

"Does your mom have them?" He asked.
Well, I had no clue about my mom's private wardrobe but I never saw her wearing a camisole before.
"I think not" I replied.
"Ok, let me buy 'em for her".

I had no doubt that it was going to be a special day for mom. A lot of things would be new to her. A camisole, a thong, perhaps a white cock. I only wished that I had the opportunity to witness them.

The master bedroom had a malfunctioning lock that needed to be fixed. Two days before her birthday I told mom that I was going to replace it with a new one. It was broken for a long time.

So I remove the old lock, and drilled the keyhole a lot bigger. Then I pretended there was something wrong with the new lock that it couldn't be fixed and I needed to buy a new one.

Mom being ignorant of my ploy believed me. Obviously, she didn't know anything about DIY work and didn't suspect a thing.

The fateful day had finally arrived. 31st December, end of the year and mom's birthday too. It was the coldest day of the season and there were forecast of heavy snow overnight.

In the morning, dad called from Phoenix and talked to mom for hours. I could imagine he was profoundly apologetic about not being home. But mom didn't look all that sad.

It had started snowing sporadically by the afternoon, but the intensity grew as day gave way to night.

In the evening, Mom was all dressed up in another one of her silk sarees with sleeveless blouse. This accentuated her curves, and anyone could figure out the contours of her body. She had kept her silky smooth hair untied and had put on some light makeup. She had also put on the nose ring that Allan had given her the other day. She was looking cute albeit a bit sexier with the nose ring on. She had her usual mangalsutra dangling just above her boobs, pinch of sindur on the parting of hair and bangles in both hand. She was looking a perfect mother and wife.

stay tuned................
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by JHALLO (+13 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 12-12-2021, 06:52 AM