Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
continued.....

Then she said come on let us take dinner, it is getting late. Anand left them and thanked Rama too saying a big thank you Rama, you are so kind. He added I hope I will get another invite soon.

Then she said come on let us take dinner, it is getting late. Anand left them and thanked Rama too saying a big thank you Rama, you are so kind. He added I hope I will get another invite soon.

They moved to dinner and finished diner as Pradeep can sense the lust in the eyes of Rama.

After he left, they moved quickly to bed room and Rama immediately asked her hubby why you exposed me like that. He said we already discussed this and so thought you are Ok with this. In any case you have also enjoyed. She asked him to go out of the room as she has to change and he simply said, why change, we do not need clothes now and simply pulled her saree and it fell on the floor. He pulled her petty coat nada too and it too dropped to floor. He smiled at her, sat on bed pulled her close and unhooked her blouse and her bra too. She too quickly pulled his dress and in minutes the couple is in their birthday suits. 

As he started playing with her tits Pradeep asked Rama, tell me have you not enjoyed when he is praising you fully saying you have big and sexy boobs, you were quite. Oh God you have started again, she said. How can we stop discussing this? Today is a big day and these lovely boobs of yours he has seen a bra. Yes, all because of you she said. Fact is she is horny with all the show she gave Anand, She is surprised to see the lust today in his eyes and enjoyed the control she had on hi, She also liked his praising her, reason why she allowed those reference to her boobs too. Now with her hubby mauling her tits, she is super horny. No invite again at all. Oh your face shows you are just saying it for me then he started by licking and sucking her tits and looked in to her eyes and said are you imagining him sucking but your heart wants it. She said you have really become pervert, how you can say your loyal wife is thinking of another guy sucking her boobs. He said he sure wants to suck these lovely melons darling. And there is nothing wrong if you thought of him as in the heat of the moment it may happen. I am in heat and need you only, not anyone else.

tbc
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy - by twinciteeguy - 01-05-2019, 12:38 PM