Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Then suddenly Allan jumped onto more personal matters. He asked mom when did she got married, whether she had a boyfriend before marriage, when was I born - things like that. Mom was answering them diligently one by one. She had no boyfriend before married to my dad and theirs was an arranged marriage which was typical in India. Hearing that Allan raised his eyebrow. I saw a smirk on his face...............

"So, you were a virgin on your wedding night? What a lucky dude Sridhar was to deflower you."
I was startled to hear that bluntness from Allan. Publicly he was a proper gentleman but in private he was a brash dude.

What surprised me most was mom's reaction. She didn't seem to bother or feel embarrassed. Instead, I heard her giggle.

"Yes, I did save myself for the wedding night". She looked over her shoulder towards the kitchen and lowered her voice. But I could still hear her words.

"Aha. I see! So how is your sex life? Did you ever sleep with other guys?" Allan lowered his voice too.

"Nope. Sridhar was very good in bed. Never needed anyone else." Mom told firmly.

"Oh, come on. How would you enjoy life if you do not taste other men" Allan hold his ground. "And you have a body to die for. I am sure many men would love to make love to you." His volume was so low I struggled to hear from kitchen.

Mom giggled again but didn't protest or tried to divert the topic. She was definitely enjoying the conversation.

I never heard her speaking about her private life to anyone, let alone a relative stranger like Allan. But I also noticed how comfortable she was talking all these when her son was home. She had really opened herself up to him.

"tell me why you didn't have more children? Did Sridhar not want more?" Allan asked.

"Yes he did want more. But I was not ready. One was enough for me. Sridhar always had a very demanding job, so it would have been quite difficult to raise more kids all by my own. Plus, more kids would take toll on my body. Then no man would like to make love to me, you know".

She lowered her voice almost to an inaudible level. I really struggled to hear that but didn't fail to recognise the flirtatious tone in her voice.

This last sentence was like a thunderbolt struck me. What had I heard? Was she serious or just teasing Allan? Even if teasing, she went too far. I could clearly sense the sexual tension building between them. They were like a naughty couple dancing to an erotic tune.

Before it went too far, I decided to intervene. I moved out of the kitchen with my coffee mug and declared my arrival.

"Hey Allan, did you watch the baseball last night? Red sox were incredible." I knew he was a baseball fan.

"Yes they were." Allan replied still looking at mom.

"Right. I think I should go now. Thanks for the coffee, Anjali" Allan got up.

"Don't forget the shopping this Saturday". He said to mom before saying bye and stepped out of the house. I heard the engine of the car outside revved up before he drove away.

"What was that all about, the shopping thing?" I quizzed mom.
"Oh nothing. Allan wants to go for shopping and he wants some female opinion to buy a wedding gift. He has a wedding to attend on Sunday". Mom replied nonchalantly.

I was aghast but secretly admired his guts. He had the balls to make a pass at my mom and yet persuaded her to help him shopping. And my feeling became stronger than ever that he was sneakily trying to get in between my mom's caramel brown legs. Shopping was just a ploy. But I didn't care as long he was making steady progress towards mom's pussy.

"Is he going to pick you up? I hope he treats you nicely." I smiled to which mom replied with a smile.

stay tuned....................
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by JHALLO (+13 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 30-11-2021, 06:55 AM