Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
She wondered whether anyone plays with boobs in such public places. 

They tried all and she asked her to select a few and from them she can give her opinion and Rama selected 2 but she said you select these three Mem. Rama agreed and asked the girl to pack and thought she will go. The girl stayed, removed the bra and then she said I am consumed by the sheer beauty and bigness of your boobs Mem, I cannot see these lovely boobs every day, pl do not mind and she squeezed her tits hard and then put her mouth and licked and sucked her tit. Rama is saying hey what is this, but the girl shifted to the other tit and she is alternating, sucking her tits and biting her nips gently. Her hand is pressing her other boob tweaking her nip too. Rama is caught unaware, her body as well as her boobs is responding to this mauling and her nips are erect and almost an inch long. See Mem, how beautiful they are she said and then gently took the nip in to her mouth and pulled it and then biting the nip. She repeated it for the other nip too. . Waves of pleasures of are passing through her body. The girl is good at this and she has such short sessions with some of her high profile middle aged women. Some of them even pay her to visit their house and enjoy a full session.

Then she quietly said thank you so much Mem, it is a pleasure to taste and feel your boobs and hope you had the same pleasure, now I need to go as my owner will cry if I am late. She added I will be happy to have a longer session and pleasure you if you feel so, give me your mob while leaving. And she walked out.

They returned back to their house and that night Pradeep asked her to try the bras and they had another roaring fuck fest.

A couple of days later the salesgirl, let us say Rita called Rama and inquired of her bras, whether she is comfortable wearing them as wearing for a couple of minutes in trial room is one thing and wearing for hours is another. Then she asked have you liked our small session Mem, Rama blushed and then said I think I did enjoy your sweet touches. Thx Mem, glad you enjoyed and if you want I can come to your house. Rama said Ok I will think over and Rita said you can call me in this number.

After disconnecting the call Rama started thinking of the unusual changes happening with her. First she allowed herself not only to be exposed by her hubby before a stranger; she has to admit she enjoyed the show. The flashing has sexcited her too and the result she has to again admit is truly great sex. Never in the recent past have they enjoyed their sex so much, her hubby’s talk of her exposure and further exposure truly freed her up, she thought she should have been wild with anger but here she is enjoying and may be even waiting for the next show. She recalled her hubby wanted her to remove even the bra next time. The very thought of she sitting there topless showing her big sweet melons to her hubby and Anand thrilled her, she wondered why these men are so enamored of her boobs. Surely Anand is madly in love with her boobs and will surely like to feel them she thought. And will her hubby stop after taking the bra off. Will he go the whole way and show her stark naked to Anand? She shuddered at these thoughts and thought she needs to take back control and put a stop. But again she wondered whether she really wants this to stop??? She is caught n 2 minds, rather her brain is giving some orders and her heart is giving contra orders.

The phone rang again and it is again Rita. She said Mem some new bras have come do you want me to come and show you. Rama understood the purpose of her calling; surely she is not such a big customer to be given home service. Clever she is she added she is going that way at the request of another customer ( it is true, she is summoned by a rich lady to provide services and the Lady will ask her owner to send her) and she can come and show. Rama finally said yes you can but I have my friend coming. Rita said I will be there soon. 

Rama now is confused, she thought she could have avoided her, but her pampering her with a personal visit pleased her. For the first time in her life she took the bottle out and poured a drink for her and mixed it and began drinking it as she wanted her nerves to relax, she sipped slowly wondering if it is right to have allowed her to come and of course she changed to a good dress. Rita came soon, looked at her and said well Mem, you look fabulous, must say at this age also you look so sexy. Oh no don’t start the game again Rama said. Rita laughed and said so where you will change or in your BR. They walked in to bed room and Rita asked her to shed the bra she is wearing. Surprisingly as she removed her night, there is no bra at all. So lovely boobs Mem, she said and showed her the bras she bought. She asker he to try and each time Rita is pressing and kneading her boobs. Rama excused herself, went out mixed another drink and walked in again and she allowed Rita all the liberties. Rama selected a couple of bras, to please the Rita and paid in cash. Rita then said Mem permit me some small pleasures, so saying she hugged Rama and then kissed her on the neck, her hands are pressing her boobs. She then Said Mem u said you are short of time so let me make this short and sweet. She pressed her boobs and tits saying wonderful big boobs, I really like them, pleasure to play and suck. She licked and sucked her tits with abandon and Rama is enjoying the girl’s touches, she surely knows how to go about. Then she removed her night totally and then saw her Pussy which is bald. Oh so clean I like it she said and asked Rama to lay on the bed. She plunged her face on to her pussy and is kissing her vertical lips. She is showering kisses on her pussy and her tongue is probing deep in to her pussy walls. She is chewing her clit too. Rama is consumed by passion now, her actions aroused her completely. Her hand moved to her boobs and pressed her small and young boobs over her kameez. This induced Rita to attack her pussy even more and her tongue darted deep in to her and she is sucking her clit as if it is a dick. Rama is moaning now and soon she reached a massive orgasm and Rita lapped all her juices. She went to rest room and cleaned up and refreshed. As she is leaving Rama paid her money and she said keep this small gift. Rita smiled and accepted. Next time we will spend more time and walked out.

Her hubby came in the evening and he took her out for dinner. They came back and her hubby said coming Saturday I will call Anand. She pulled her close, kissed her and simply said so be ready for some exiting time.

tbc
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy - by twinciteeguy - 29-04-2019, 12:52 PM