Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
After the dinner the tables and chairs were cleared, and the space turned into a dance floor. Normal lights were put off and the strobes were on. The place got darker as in real discos. There was a DJ on the podium. He started with a peppy number. Slowly people started shaking their legs. Initially only few people but gradually more and more would join them.

Mom, dad and I were standing at a corner looking at them. A group of slightly senior looking guys almost dragged dad away to join them in a drink. Perhaps, dad now belonged to their club after the promotion. They went up to the upper deck.
Mom and I were contemplating whether to join in dance, suddenly Allan appeared from the crowd.
He was holding 2 glasses of red wine.
"I saw you are not drinking. Here is one for you. Hope you like red wine." Allan handed one glass over to mom.
Mom took that without hesitation and said "Yes, I do." She took a big sip from the glass and immediately belched out by the sudden rush of alcohol into her system.
All 3 of us burst into laughter.
A moment or so later, Allan looked mom in the eye, reached his hand out and asked mom "Let's dance" and gestured to the dance floor.
Mom was a bit taken aback by his assertiveness. Neither she nor I was expecting this. She looked at me not knowing what to do, then decided to comply. She asked me to hold her drink and put her left hand on Allan's outreached hand. Allan gently pull her to the dance floor.
Allan was a decent dancer, but mom was bit shy at first. Allan tried to hold her hand and twirl but she started giggling which made Allan giggle too. One thing was clear, she was enjoying his company.
They broke away from the dance floor and came to me. I gave mom her drink back. She took couple of sips probably to calm her nerves a bit.
Then when Allan asked "let's try again", she had no hesitation to join him. She handed me the near empty challis and went away with him.
This time they both danced better. Initially they were freewheeling but gradually found a rhythm. Often they were holding hands and danced. Mom tucked her pallu in the waist fold of her saree. Her bare midriff, back, cleavage, belly button were clearly visible. The mangalsutra was dangling between her boobs. She was visibly a bit tipsy from all the drinking since evening.
The music reached a crescendo and the melodic numbers came out. I saw Allan wrapped his arms around mom's waist and pulled her closer. She also wrapped her arms around his neck. Their bodies pressed against each other's. They grooved with the music slowly. The contrast in their height was palpable. My petite brown mom was grooving in the arms of a tall white man. He slowly rested his palms on her shapely butt and she rested her head on his chest. She looked a little tired now.

After a while he whispered something on her ear, and they disengaged. Allan hold her hand and pulled her to the other end of the dance floor. They disappeared in the crowd.
Alarm bell rang in my head. Where did they go? What were they doing? What if Allan tried to take advantage of my slightly drunk mom? Lots of question gather around my head. I decided to look out for them.
I went around the deck to the other side. I was trying to look out for them without making it obvious. But they were nowhere to be seen. I went ahead a bit further and that's when I saw them siting on a sofa at a corner. The place was quite dark. They were both holding wine glasses and facing each other. They were siting quite close and talking almost to each other's face. The decibel level was quite high so I could not hear a word from distance. But I made sure that they could not see me.
I saw mom laughing almost at every word he spoke. Allan was trying to be very attentive. Perhaps he was having trouble to understand her Indian accent in the loud music. He hold her hand and pulled even closer. She didn't resist. Mom was continuously blabbering I didn't know what. Perhaps it was the effect of alcohol. She was completely out of her shell by then.

Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by JHALLO (+13 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 11-11-2021, 06:45 AM