Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Hey guys, how are you doing?" I heard Allan coming our way.
"Are you getting bored?" He asked. Then added "Allow me to get you a drink, madam."
"It's alright." Mom said.

"Oh, come on. Don't be shy." Allan persisted.
Mom smiled and nodded.
Mom was a social drinker. She mostly liked to drink wine, beer or cocktails. She was a connoisseur of expensive wines and cocktails.

"What do you want to drink?" Allan asked.
"Ummm.. I don't know. A glass of white wine may be." Mom was still not fully out of her shells.

"And you Sand.. Sand..,?" He struggled to remember my name.
"Sandeep, sir" I replied.
"Yes. Sandeep. What would you like?"
I was not legally allowed to have alcoholic drink.
"Any soft drink." I was not really bothered.
"Would you like to come with me?" Allan turned to mom and gestured towards the bar.

Now mom got in a spot. She didn't expect this and neither did I. She didn't want to leave me and go with Allan but turning him down would be rude.

She looked at me first then hesitantly accepted his invitation.
They walked off towards the bar leaving me behind. After a couple of steps, I saw Allan put his palm lightly on mom's back and guided her through the crowd.

That was interesting. Allan met mom barely half an hour ago and now he was touching her back. I never saw a man got so close to mom that soon. He definitely had balls.

They walked up to the bar, placed order, and waited for their drink. There were quite a big crowd at the bar so I assumed it would take a while to get served.

I watched them started chatting while waiting for the drinks. Mom's body language gradually eased up, she was smiling, talking and making frequent eye contact with Allan. She was also making hand gestures while talking. She didn't look out of place anymore.

After about 10 mins their drinks were served. Mom had a flute of champagne while Allan had a beer glass in one hand and a glass of fizzy drink in other.

They walked down to where I was. Allan handed over the fizzy drink to me. We raised a toast and took a sip from respective glasses.

"So Sandeep, what do you study?" He asked me.

"Doing BS with a major in economics." I replied.
We kept on chatting about my college and other stuffs for a while until I heard someone called out Allan.

The three of us looked at the direction of the voice and saw a middle-aged gentleman, smiling and waving at Allan.

You have to excuse me. That is Michael from our Arizona office. You guys please enjoy the party." Saying that Allan walked off towards Michael.

From the corner of my eye, I saw mom was looking at Allan as he walked away.

It was almost 7:30 pm. The sun was behind the horizon. The sky was getting darker and the air a bit chillier.

A member of the host came out from the lower deck and announced that the dinner was served.
The guests on the upper deck started moving slowly to the lower deck. Dad came and joined us and three of us moved to the lower deck.

Buffet was ready. There were round tables with chairs around. We took our food and sat on one table along with some other guests. Dad was speaking to one of them earlier.

The dinner was followed by reward and recognition for the employees. And there was a pleasant surprise.

Dad's name was announced as he got promoted to Executive Director. Because of the merger, he now had the added responsibility to supervise a team at their Arizona office. That meant he had to travel to the Phoenix office frequently, at least once a month.

Diners at the tables started congratulating dad. Mom and I felt proud seeing that.
Allan showed up at our table and congratulate dad. He then turned to mom and said

"Sorry Anjali. Sridhar is going to be a lot busier from now. I hope that won't make you resentful."
Everyone at the table had a laugh.

After the dinner the tables and chairs were cleared, and the space turned into a dance floor. Normal lights were put off and the strobes were on. The place got darker as in real discos. There was a DJ on the podium. He started with a peppy number. Slowly people started shaking their legs. Initially only few people but gradually more and more would join them.

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by JHALLO (+13 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 08-11-2021, 06:46 AM