Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by jhallo

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction and bear no resemblance to anyone dead or alive. The story was inspired after reading eroticas on different online forums over the years. This story has a slow build up so I urge the readers to have patience to read through the whole story. Comments are welcome.

Chapter 1

This incident which happened around 8 years ago is still seared in my memory. It was in the late 90's and I was in my first year of college at that time 18 years of age. It was that age when you are just out of school and into the relative freedom of college; the age of discovery so to speak. Girls, pizza, hanging out with friends and the like.

My dad was a deputy director in a financial consultancy farm in Mumbai but was transferred to their Baltimore office in Maryland, USA about a year before this incidence. At that time I was in my 12th standard. So mom and I decided to stay back and later join him after my board exam. I passed my board exam with flying colours and after scoring high in SAT it became a lot easier for me to get into colleges in the US. I got admitted into a community college nearby and started preparing for university.

We lived in the suburbs of the city in an upmarket neighbourhood. I was the only child of my parents. Dad was in a high paying job in an MNC. Mom was a typical housewife. She got married to my dad at the age of 19 while she was still in college and became a mother even before reaching her 20th birthday. By the way, her birthday was on 31st December, always a reason to celebrate.

She had completed her graduation after marriage but never really worked and after I was born, dedicated herself to my upbringing and other household chores. Our lives in India were quite comfortable I'd say, I went to a top private school and we had quite a few European vacation during my school holidays. So we were used to affluence. That's why mom never needed to work and she could indulge in looking after herself and leading a lavish lifestyle in high society. Money had never been an issue.

Now that I look back, let me describe my mom. She was petite at 5'4". She had bright mocha skin and of average built. When I say average built, I have to say that giving birth to a child had not really changed her physical constitution. Maybe, just maybe, she was a tad thick around the waist area and probably around the booty that actually added allure to her mature sexiness. But no way she could be called fat that most middle aged Indian women tend to develop to. In fact she had near perfect round ass almost the shape of an "O" when looked from behind. Her admirer would call them bubble butt. She was also not voluptuous but had maintained her body well, genetic or the result of doing daily yoga and regular visit to the parlours. But the one thing that set her apart from the other women of her age, was her face. She had perfect oval face with sharp nose and sparkling eyes that do not look her age. Her shoulder length hair complements her face nicely. Also, she dressed conservatively in sarees as majority of housewives do in India, to avoid the roving eyes of lecherous men and hormone charged teenagers. In short, she looked a beautiful saree clad Indian lady in her mid-late thirties. The sort of women mature men would go for.

One thing I believe is that every woman when naked looks the same, I mean not that somebody has 3 boobs or two pussies. But the one thing that attracts males is the personality or should I say the seductiveness of a woman. That is the one thing that charges up a man to take that woman and make love to her. And my mom had that in abundance.

But, let me be upfront, I was like any other guy of that age. The age of discovery. That turbulent time of youth when your hormones are pumping and you have no clue what was happening. The age when I could recognise the sexual tension between men and women.

I have seen men, both in India and in the West gazes upon her in awe. Indian men more with lust and the western men more with admiration. I have seen dad's friends or colleagues tried to flirt with her, and she, being a lady in her prime quite enjoyed all the attentions. But she never reciprocated or gave them slightest of hint that she would be available.

A few months after mom and I arrive in Baltimore, my dad's company threw a summer party to celebrate a successful takeover of another small company. Employees were encouraged to bring their family too. Being an adult son, I was not supposed to tag along with my parents but since I was still living with them, both mom and dad insisted that I should come with them. Besides, it would be a nice way to meet new people in a foreign country.

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: WHITE BULL OWNS INDIAN FAMILY by REVAN7 (+12 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 31-10-2021, 06:30 AM