Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
contd......

Who does not want to see more of this sexy, beautiful lady with fantastic boobs, I must say I have never seen such terrific boobs and yes would love to see more of them if you guys are OK he added. You want to see or lay your hands Anand and he simply smiled and folded his hands.

Again Rama found it odd that she did not get angry and shout, the fulsome compliment has made her happy and lowered her inhibitions. Slowly the slut in her is waking up.
(Truth is as she is dark complexioned and fat too with big tits, no one including her hubby ever told her she is beautiful or sexy. Now this guy at every given chance is praising her beauty and says she s sexy and this had an electric effect on her and lowered all her inhibitions.) The guy senses a chance, he realized the hubby is in mood to expose her and who knows may be even share her, if all goes well so he choose to play his cards well and the best way is to flatter the lady. Of course he too loved and adored her big tits is also a fact. A dark complexioned lady with bigger tits as compared to fair and small tits lady is always his choice too.

Slowly his hands moved down and he is pressing her tits. He offered her the drink and as she sipped drink, he quickly unhooked upper 3 hooks of her blouse. She is startled by his actions and said Pradeep what is this stop. He said come on darling, he is our friend now and he helped us too and let him have a better view of your boobs. You heard him say he will be happy to see more of you. Yes but how can I sit exposing before him. He said come on darling be a sport and he pulled her blouse pieces aside and this showed her lovely lacy bra. He pulled her close and kissed her.
Rama found all this very odd, her hubby unhooking her blouse, she sitting with her bra partially visible to this guy, and then hubby kissing her before this guy, but strangely she found herself responding as her hands went on his back and pushed him closer to her. Anand continued to click, taking pics of their kiss too. He feasted on this show of her boobs and more of her lovely melons are on view. He wished he will be able to see her naked boobs soon. As they parted, he said great to see lovely couple kiss and record it for future. As she blushed, her hubby unhooked her other hooks too, except the last and said darling now you will have to unhook the last and let our friend have a nice and better view. She protested saying this is unfair and she cannot sit there with her blouse hooks opened he said come on honey, he is now our friend and he is a gentleman too. He prodded and pleaded and Rama thought it strange she is unable to say a no firmly.

She is in fact enjoying this show of hers too as the fulsome praise, the drinks and closeness of her hubby and his kisses and pressing her tits has already made her horny. So she finally gathered courage and with a shy smile unhooked the last one and her hubby promptly pulled aside her blouse pieces and there she is, a normally prude Rama, sitting by the side of her hubby and her blouse totally opened and sitting in front of stranger showing him her boobs in a bra.

She blushed as she realized this. But there is no stopping her hubby now or Anand, her hubby simply put his hand in to her Bra and started squeezing her tit. Then he pushed his other hand over her bra to press her other tit too. She said Pradeep stop this, what is it you are doing, Anand is here. He smiled and said so what honey I am only playing with my wife. She is stunned momentarily at this show of love but her body started responding, her tits are now hard, her nips are erect and clearly visible as they poked through her bra. He pressed, squeezed and kneaded with her tits further despite her mild protests and her body is responding fully to his actions. Anand clicked freely and said Rama, great view of your big and sexy boobs; he is now talking freely of her boobs, knowing she has mellowed a lot. Even she too felt same that she is not stopping him from saying these things. The excitement has taken over and the prude in her is slowly dying as she fully enjoyed being exposed, sitting in a bra and her boobs pressed and kneaded before another guy.

As her hubby asked her to give snacks, she has to bend and this exposed her D cups even more and Anand is quick to capture them on Cam this time. Beautiful and sexy view, see this and he showed to Pradeep who exclaimed Oh, what a real sexy clev, I never thought my wife is so beautiful and sexy. Are you hard seeing this he asked him and he folded his hands as reply since he did not want to answer yes. She too is enjoying this lavish praise and seemed to be now feeling free with her sitting like that. Then came another from her hubby, Come on Rama, now that your hooks are off, why have this blouse at all take it off. She is surprised and stunned too. She said no way but her hubby pleaded with and her saying, the hooks are off, the blouse pieces are pulled aside and he is seeing in your sexy bra. Now what is the difference if you take off.

Anand said yes Rama; it makes no difference at all. The 2 men pleading with her stimulated her, their hungry looks too added to her getting aroused. She can see the look of hunger and lust in Anand now and as she stole glances and she can see the guy is hard too. Her hubby offered the drink, she gulped a couple of big sips, gathered courage and lifted her hands and her hubby simply removed her blouse from her body. And now our conservative, prude and usually shy Rama sat there in just her bra and her hubby pulled her close and gave her a French kiss. As they parted pics are taken again and Anand said my God, you look soooooooooooo sexy Rama sitting like this, your beautiful big boobs, I think your nips are hard. Her hubby said yes and her nips are hard and erect too. I can feel them, so saying he tweaked her nip from inside her bra. I cannot take the pic, said Anand and all 3 laughed. There is a limit to your wishes too she said, I think you already got much more than you wished she told him. He said yes Rama I accept it, I am very lucky to see you like this and fulfill my cherished desire to see your boobs. 

Then she said come on let us take dinner, it is getting late. They moved to dinner and finished diner as Pradeep can sense the lust in the eyes of Rama. Anand left them and thanked Rama too saying a big thank you Rama, you are so kind. He added I hope I will get another invite soon.

After he left, they moved quickly to bed room and Rama immediately asked her hubby why you exposed me like that. He said we already discussed this and so thought you are Ok with this. In any case you have also enjoyed. She asked him to go out of the room as she has to change and he simply said, why change, we do not need clothes now and simply pulled her saree and it fell on the floor. He pulled her petty coat nada too and it too dropped to floor . He smiled at her, sat on bed pulled her close and unhooked her blouse and her bra too. She too quickly pulled his dress and in minutes the couple are in their birthday suits. 
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy - by twinciteeguy - 26-04-2019, 12:27 PM