Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
I carried two baskets behind my mother, Priya and Marcus as they put item after item in each basket filling it to the point that it was over flowing with dresses and sexy underwear.

After the basket was full we left for the changing rooms "C'mon girls why don't you both try those dresses on and I'll tell you how good you look!" Marcus said and they both giggled and headed off to the changing rooms and we all crammed in the biggest changing room there was.

Over the next hour me and father watched mother and Priya come out of the changing cubicle wearing a different dress every time and Marcus would say things like "Wow! amazing!" and "hey Raj! don't they look sexy!"
I replied with "Yes! Incredible!" I didn't want to stand up because of the raging boner in my trousers.

After they tried on all the clothes Marcus gave me his card and said "Hey Raj take this pay for the clothes! Me and your mother are going to stay here and have fun!" He said this as he walked over to mother grabbing her hips and kissing her passionately.

We waited in the Que for 15 minutes now when I noticed there was a commotion over near the changing rooms and noise was beginning to fill the whole shop. I instantly recognized the screams of my mother being fucked and the grunts of Marcus fucking her. We were next to be served as the Que dramatically decreased with the commotion in the changing rooms.

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: WHITE BULL OWNS INDIAN FAMILY by REVAN7 (+12 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 16-10-2021, 08:25 AM