Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Moments later mother came down the stairs with her pink dressing gown on. It was short dressing gown, it only went a couple inches above her knees.
She came into the living room and said sternly "He'll not be long!"...............

I looked at her legs and noticed that the rest of Marcus's seed was now running down my mother's legs and I thought "Damn how much did he pump into her?" There was a long stream of jizz from her ankle all the way up her leg.

I could hear Marcus coming down the stairs and when he got to the bottom he put his hands on his hips and stood in the door way. He was completely naked and didn't seem to care. His cock still rock hard just bouncing on the spot pointing up slightly like a big white cucumber

"So what's the problem?" he said looking at father expecting a confession and he stared him down and intimidated him with his superior white cock.

"I wanted to go to bed but they're still playing silly little games!" said father.

And Marcus continued to intimidate him and said "They're not finished so you can't sleep on the couch! You'll have to sleep elsewhere or wait!" And that was that, the alpha male had made a decision and it must be obeyed.

"Yes Mr Dent!" said father and he left the room and sat at the kitchen table with more beer.

Priya couldn't take her eyes off Marcus's huge white cock, she was mesmerized.

Mother turned to Marcus and reached up to hug him, her dressing gown lifted as she did so and was on her tip toes. We had a view of her lower arse which had a hand mark on each cheek. And they left and headed back upstairs with his dominance asserted. We soon went to bed and woke up next morning.

I heard Marcus fuck mother two more times that night so it was a little hard to sleep with that headboard bashing off my wall but once I had wanked myself off I slept in no time.
I went down stairs the next morning and mother was eating her toast in that dressing gown again and Marcus was in his white boxer briefs which were being stretched to their limit. His cock was almost visible through the huge bulge.

"Ah! Morning Raj!" Marcus said cheerfully.
"Morning!" I said and mother smiled at me.
She then said "I was thinking we should all go out shopping together today! Raj you need some new suits for your new job on Monday!"

"Oh right yes! That's a great idea!" I said enthusiastically as I had always wanted a job that I could wear suit for.
"And Priya! You and I could get some new dresses since summer is only around the corner!" Mother said with excitement and Priya's reply was the same.

So after breakfast we all had a shower, mother and Marcus showered together and ended up fucking so we waited until they finished. Mother walked out with a towel around her body and Marcus just walked out with his cock swinging side to side still semi erect. I had my shower after Priya and father after me.

We got Into Marcus's car which was brand new and top of the range model. Mother sat in the front, me and Priya in the back with father in the middle. Marcus insisted that he came along. We left for the shopping centre which was only 20 minutes away. We got there and it was busy so it took a minute to find somewhere to park. Marcus found spot near to where we wanted to shop.

We all entered the shop which sold a whole range of clothes from suits to swimwear and dresses to kid's clothes. After 30 minutes I had found suitable suits to wear for my new job and tried them on and they were perfect. Marcus picked them out and said "Don't worry about the price I'll sort you out today! you can pay me back later!".

After my suits were sorted we went to the section with all the traditional Indian clothes. As mother and Priya were looking a the clothes Marcus interrupted "You know girls! I saw some of those dresses all the other women wear in that corner! I think they'd suit you so much more than these!" Mother and Priya both hesitated and moved towards were Marcus was pointing.

Mother and Priya had never been allowed to wear western clothes so they were hesitant at first but when they looked over at father who was looking at his feet sheepishly they got more and more loose with what they were trying up against each other.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: WHITE BULL OWNS INDIAN FAMILY by REVAN7 (+12 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 16-10-2021, 06:56 AM