Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
After 15 minutes she came back and I noticed the wet patch on her crotch and said "See why now!"

She replied "Oh yeah! He's giving it to her good!"
Marcus stopped fucking her mouth and pulls his cock out giving Sinita a chance to get a full breath of air. His cock and balls swinging in mid-air dripping with saliva. He orders her onto the bed and she does so without question.................

On her hands and knees with her back arched she says "Please sir! I want you to fuck me!"

Fluids were now dripping from her pussy waiting to fucked. Marcus mounted her like a bull mounts a cow and slowly pushed his dripping wet cock into her pussy and she lets out a "Ooooooooooh!" Sound as he goes deeper until again his cock could go no further. His balls swung between her legs. He began to pump into her harder after every stroke, his thighs hitting hers causing her ass to ripple with every slapping sound and the bed began to creak as the head board thumped off the wall that was connecting with Raj's room.

Sinita was making louder noises now that we're echoing through the house, even Raj and Priya and her husband could her everything. It turns out the floor was thin too. Raj could hear them over the TV "OOOH!" SLAP "OOOH!" SLAP "OOOH!" SLAP With the sound of THUD THUD THUD THUD In the background.

Marcus grabbed her hair again and she squealed "Fuck me Mr Dent! Fuck me!" And Marcus started to grunt as he pounded her harder.

All this could be heard down stairs. It went on for another half hour until eventually Sinita let out a squeal like no other "AAAAAAAAAAH!" Sinita had cum and squirted all over Marcus's balls and drenched both of their legs which only made the slapping sound louder.

And a few moments later Marcus came in her pussy with a loud howl that rang through the house "UUUUUURRRRGGGHH!" He pumped his seed deep into her pussy and with that she collapsed on the bed and rolled over with her legs spread eagled and managed to mutter the words "Thank you sir!" And he laid down next her and passionately kissed her.

My sister and I were still playing video games hearing that sound of my new white boss fill my Indian mother's pussy with his seed. Then a moment later a shadow appears behind us.

I turn to see father standing over us and he said with a drunken slur "I've done the dishes now! I want to go to bed... move!" He said angrily.

I replied "We've not finished yet so you'll have to wait!"
This seemed to anger him "If you don't move your arse I'll beat you both!" He threatened.

My sister turned and said "Marcus said that if you step out of line we were to tell him!"

He shot her a look of anger and chuckled "Are you really going to go and disturb him from fucking that whore?"

I said to him "He said just knock and tell him! I'm sure he'll deal with you tomorrow when he's done fucking your wife!"

This got under his skin he replied angrily "Go on then! See if I care!"

He left me no choice "Alright then!" And I stood up and headed upstairs were it had gone all quiet.

I moved to the bedroom door a little hesitant and knocked three times "Come in!"

Marcus said calmly.

I thought they may be dressed or under the covers since he said to come in straight away. I entered the room and stalled at the sight of the mess left behind from his crusade on my mother. My mother was lying on her back, legs spread open towards the door. Her pussy glistening in the light with his seed oozing out of mother's pussy running over her ass hole forming a pool on the bed between her cheeks.

Marcus was laid next to her, his cock shiny wet and still impressively he was rock hard. His cock lying on his belly past his belly button and his balls resting on his ass cheeks they were hanging so low.

He said to me after a few moments of me discovering the carnage state he left my mother in "What can I do for you son!" a little taken back by him calling me son I told him what was happening down stairs and he Said "We'll be down in a minute son!"

"Ok Mr Dent!" I said.
"You can call me Marcus!"

"Ok Marcus!" And I left the hot sticky room into the fresh air of the hall way and headed down stairs.

I said to father "He'll be down in a minute!" I don't think he thought that he'd actually come down so he was a little taken aback by this and seemed worried.

Moments later mother came down the stairs with her pink dressing gown on. It was short dressing gown, it only went a couple inches above her knees.

She came into the living room and said sternly "He'll not be long!"

stay tuned....................
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: WHITE BULL OWNS INDIAN FAMILY by REVAN7 (+12 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 13-10-2021, 06:59 AM