Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Father did not know what to say so I continued to press my attack "Also if you look at his bulge in his trousers you'll see it needs taking care of! I for one give my blessing to Marcus to take mother to bed tonight not that he needs it since he is a hardworking man who treats her with respect!"..............

Marcus had a large bulge in his trousers at least eight inches down his leg. Impressive as I had five inches and heard that it was average.

Father then thought of something to say "But what about my bulge in my trousers!" He stood up and there was a lump in his suit trousers where his cock should be and my sister contributed her blessing for Marcus

"It's hardly a bulge father!" She sniggered as did I.

Marcus then confirmed that this was really happening "Why don't you and your sister stay up late and watch some more movies or play video games! We're going up to the bedroom!"

This was great because even though I was 20 years old father never let us stay up late even if it was a Friday. I didn't need to go to work until the next night and I had the night off so I could have dinner with our conquering guest and my sister wasn't at university until Monday.

My father was about to object to this when Marcus turned to him and said "Since they'll be using the couch for most of the night make yourself useful and do the dishes!"

Father looked at him with a vacant expression then Marcus growled at him "NOW! COME ON! MOVE!"

And like a trained dog he jumped up and went to the kitchen Marcus then said to us "We'll be upstairs in our room if you need us! but knock first eh!" He said with a cheeky grin and said "Oh Raj! Make sure your father doesn't step out of line! If he does come see me! You two have fun!"

Me and my sister both said simultaneously "Yeah great! You too!"

And off they went, my mother's arm around his waist and his hand on her ass grabbing a good handful. This was great, my father had been put in his place by a more dominant alpha male and left me in charge of him.

It was now 11:30 pm me and my sister had just begun playing call of duty on the PlayStation and father was now doing the dishes. Normally on a Friday after watching TV father would go to bed and leave me and my sister to wash up while he took mother upstairs to attempt to make love to her. But tonight it was different, father was washing up the dishes and me and my sister were playing video games until late at night on the couch whilst mother had been taken upstairs by father's white boss but we knew he wasn't going to make love to her, he was going to fuck the sense out of my mother and conquer her body as he had conquered our household.

We were all for it too except father, who was swaying on the spot from all the booze he drank. he was washing the dishes drinking more as he went, Humiliated and ashamed.

Marcus led Sinita upstairs to the bedroom and sat down on the bed leaving Sinita standing in front of him. "Take off that dress!" He commanded and she did so without hesitation.

With a few pulls of some strings and her traditional Indian dress dropped to the floor leaving a blouse which she unwrapped revealing her body. Her tits hung there as perky as can be despite how big they were. She had large dark brown nipples that ere erect as she was very aroused by the fact she was standing I front of her husband's white alpha male boss completely naked.

Her body was tight and firm with few stretch marks on her at all. Her pussy was shaved clean which surprised Marcus but that's how he likes it. He took off his shirt to reveal his torso which was well defined.

He stood up and said to Sinita "Kneel down and pull down my trousers!" 

So she did as commanded. She got on her knees, undid his belt and pulled leaving his tight boxers behind exposing his bulge a little more. She took hold of each side of his boxers and peeled them down to his ankles to reunite with his trousers and as she did so his large white cock sprung out and nearly hit her in the face causing her to jump.

When she looked up she gasped to herself "Oh my! I've never seen a cock so big!" Not realising what she was saying at this point after beginning to lose all inhibitions she looked up at Marcus.

"Open your mouth!" he said.

stay tuned...............

Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: WHITE BULL OWNS INDIAN FAMILY by REVAN7 (+12 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 07-10-2021, 06:30 AM