Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
And then Marcus growled back "Why don't you get it yourself?"
My father's eyes widened, he'd never been talked to like that in his own home before and so they two men stared at each other as if two dogs staring each other down and sure enough father backed down and got up to the fridge.

"Get one for me whilst you're at it!" Marcus growled at him while grinning at mother who was still biting her lip and arched her back even more and reshuffled her legs.

I looked at my sister who was now doing exactly the same thing. I said to Marcus I'd take the job as I felt obliged to do so for the family and it was a great opportunity for me. Marcus said I could start Monday which made mother very proud of me.

It was 10 o'clock and it was getting late. We had all sat at the table for a while now and my sister suggested we watch late night TV shows in the living room.

We moved into the living room. Father sat on the arm chair and me and my sister sat on floor in front of the couch. Marcus and my mother sat on the couch. Mother had both legs on the couch and Marcus sat squished up next her with his arm around the back of the sofa. He had his legs apart and mother had one hand on his leg just below his crotch.

Father had a scowl on his face and it was red from the humiliation he was taking. I personally thought this was fine as he was a hardworking man and a great guy, real nice to me and my sister but also respectful of mother.
Mother asked me to turn the light off while the TV was on so I got up and walked past where mother was sitting to the switch and saw Marcus had his hand on mother's ass caressing it slowly but firmly. It was no wonder father looked like he did, it was in full view of him and neither mother nor Marcus cared. I turned the light off and returned next to my sister where we were watching a movie.

Behind me I could hear mother breathing heavily. At first I thought she was just drunk but realised she only had two glasses nowhere near enough to get her drunk. So I turned to look and saw that mothers turquoise dress was now above her knees and Marcus's hand was no longer moving in a circular motion but a back and forth motion. Mother then began to moan quietly under her breath while father just stared at the TV, embarrassed by his own submission to his white boss who was 15 years younger than him and much more physically stronger and attractive than he was.

Father had a large belly from all the beer drank and always smelt of sweat and alcohol.
I wasn't sure what was going on behind me but I had an idea and passed this idea off thinking surely not.

Father kept on glancing without turning his head. This made me and Priya start to giggle. We could see his eyes look over from light of the TV. What happened next made me see that father was no longer in charge. He was at the bottom of the household order and it was obvious when Marcus said "Well it's getting late! I should go off to bed!".

And he got up and headed to the door and said to mother "Well Sinita! Are you coming up?"
She looked shocked, as did we all when Marcus turned on the light but he did not, he looked like he expected it of her. Mother did not even hesitate.

"Yes of course I am!" And with that she stood up.
My father tried to object "Where are you going?" He asked foolishly.
"I'm going up to bed with Marcus!" She said as if it was obvious.
"But you can't! you're my wife and I own you!" Father claimed helplessly and Marcus stepped in.

"Well considering she is your wife you do not treat her very well!"
I was desperate to say something at this point but not sure when the right moment was before mother said "He's our guest remember! and we must treat him with utmost respect! besides he has had a drink so he cannot drive home and he needs a warm bed!"

This was my moment while father was thinking of a response (like it would do any good) I said to father "It's true! you do not treat mother with any respect at all! And he deserves her much more than you do! And if you look at the wet stains on the couch where mother was sitting! You'll see that she needs a man not a worthless fuckwit like you!" Father did not know what to say so I continued to press my attack "Also if you look at his bulge in his trousers you'll see it needs taking care of! I for one give my blessing to Marcus to take mother to bed tonight not that he needs it since he is a hardworking man who treats her with respect!"

stay tuned................
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: WHITE BULL OWNS INDIAN FAMILY by REVAN7 (+12 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 04-10-2021, 06:32 AM