Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
He was six foot tall with broad shoulders strong arms and his torso was visible through his tight t-shirt. His hair was longer than most men's hair. It was jet black and curly. He had a beard that started thin and got thicker as it reached his chin and he had a deep northern voice as he said "Hello!".

He reached in to kiss my sister on the cheek and she gave the same reaction as my mother but a little more embarrassed after and went all red in the face.

I realised my sister has probably never been kissed before and my mother has probably never had any affection for a long time. My mother offered him a seat at the table and he sat down as we all did.............

She said to him "Dinner will be ready soon! Perhaps I could offer you a beer?"
He looked up at her with curl on his smile and said "Yes please I'd love one!"

My mother turned around in the cramped kitchen and grabbed a beer out of the fridge and I noticed he was looking at her ass like a wolf eying up its prey through the trees.

My father sat at one end of the table and Mr Dent sat at the other end. My mother in-between and me and my sister opposite my mother. I was next to Mr Dent and my sister next to father. My mother passed him a bottle of beer and cracked it open, he scanned the table looking at my father's beer then to mothers wine and then to my sisters and mine water's.

He said "Aren't you two having one?"
My father then interrupted "Beer is a man's drink! Not for boys and girls!"

Mr Dent said to me and my sister "How old are you two?"
We looked at each other and I said "I'm 20 sir!"
"I'm 18! Mr Dent sir!" My sister said awkwardly blushing again.

Mr Dent replied "So you're not a boy and you're not a girl! Why don't you two grab a drink!"

My father looked like he was about to object but thought better of it. We looked at father and he nodded and said "Sure! ok! but just one!".

Mr Dent looked at him and said "Oh come on! They'll be fine with a few!"

He looked at us and said "Just don't drink to fast! It's not fizzy pop! You cant just gulp it down!" My father barked an order at my mother "Go and get them a drink and get for me and Mr Dent!"

Mr Dent seemed tense at the order and said "Not for me thank you! I've barely started mine yet!" He said this as he took a sip from the bottle and my mother burst out a little chuckle that I've never heard her make before and she got me and father a beer and poured my sister a small glass of wine.

I took a sip and thought wow that was refreshing feeling no wonder father drank so much. My sister took a sip of the wine and looked like she just bit into a lemon. Mr Dent chuckled and mother started asking questions about work with a smile on her face giggling like a school girl until eventually she said "Excuse me! I think dinner is ready! I'll just get things served up!"

Mr Dent then turned to me "So Raj! Do you have any ambitions in life! What do want to do with yourself!"

I looked at father and he shot me a don't screw this up look so I said "Err yes Mr Dent I do err!" And he cut me off.

"Please call me Marcus!" And waved me to continue so did.

"I'd like to just get a job that I could work my way up in suppose!" Not really knowing what to say without lying.
Mother then returned putting food on the table and we began eating in silence until father spoke.

"You'll have to excuse my wife's cooking! It's not the best but it's alright after a hard day's work! it goes better with a beer!"

Marcus then replied looking at mother "I think it's fantastic! The best home cooked meal I've had in a long time! Normally I eat out at restaurants on the way home from work!" He said smiling at mother.

Father noticed and sunk back into his chair with a jealous look continuing to drink his beer. Marcus only had two more beers while father must have had 10 more. My sister was on her second glass of wine and was breathing heavily through her nose hanging on to every word Marcus was saying. I was on my second while mother was also on her second.

He then directed his attention to my sister "So Priya! What are your plans for the future?" He said as if she was the most interesting person in the room.

She replied "Oh yes! I'm err studying the university to become a nurse!"

"Oh really! That's brilliant! Well if ever I need some bandages on I'll give you a call!" And then he winked at her leaving her blushing and giggling just like my mother was a few minutes ago.

We finished our dinner and father began to start up a conversation with Marcus "So Mr Dent! Have you had any thought about that position of junior contracts manager job!"

"Well I haven't given it much thought but I've a good idea as to who should fill the role!" said Marcus.

Father's eyes lit up and a smile began to grow on his face and he said "Well I've got plenty of experience handling all the paper work and I already know the score with the contracts since they all go through me!"

And then Marcus's eyes lit up and then said "Well then! You'd do a great job to help your son Raj fit in and get used to the type of work he'll be doing! Since you know what the score is you'll be able to correct him on any mistakes!".

Father looked stunned and so did mother. Priya was smiling at her brother's luck and patted him on the back as to say take the job.

stay tuned...................
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: WHITE BULL OWNS INDIAN FAMILY by REVAN7 (+12 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 28-09-2021, 06:37 AM