Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
She whispered to me that the baby wasn't her husband's and he didn't know it. She apparently is having an affair with her boss and would love to openly cuckold her husband and even put him panties too. Becky helped her pick an xl size for her husband if he'd go for it.............

When we got home it was still early afternoon and I put together a crib and did some laundry to wash all the new clothing. I walked into the bedroom carrying the clean clothes and Becky had just finishing her bath and walked up to me and kissed me, her boob swaying and a towel wrapped around her hair. She was wearing a very feminine almost transparent panty.

Becky asks, "Did you enjoy our shopping trip this afternoon?"

Of course I said. I tell her it was fun and how I got a kick out of the shock factor when people would see my panties. How I thought it was so cool to push people's buttons over such foolish notions about men being men and not being allowed to enjoy their sexuality and wear feminine things if they wanted.

Becky says, "So does that mean you'll let me dress you up for when I'm gone."

"I'm fine with the whole lingerie thing dear. Tell me what you want me to wear"

"Ok, take a fast shower and smooth up these stubs, shave your little chest hair here, and I'll pick something sexy for you."

In the shower I'm thinking about what Dillon will think when he sees Becky tonight. Her tummy is slightly bulging and I don't think he'll miss it. Will he be OK with it, or freak out knowing she's pregers and he's the father. I just hope he's cool with it and doesn't feel used.

"Stand there and let me do this for you my dear husband." Step into these and sit down and pull these up, stick out your arms, she goes on. I'd never worn a bra and it really felt weird to be squeezed up there. I could feel myself breath. She leads me to the mirror and says, "Now look at my sissy cuckold, aren't you the pretty one. All girly'd up and no place to go."

I have to admit if I wasn't a guy, I'd look pretty good with such sexy lingerie on, but even still I did look good .

Becky squeezes my cock through my satin panties and kisses my chest above the lacy bra I'm wearing. Her lips feel so soft against my hairless chest. She kneels down and takes down my panties a little and kisses around my shaft and sucks my balls into her mouth.

She says, "I like you in lingerie. Before Sally told me about her date, I would never have asked you to wear girl's things. Now that I have a boyfriend and I'm carrying his baby, I think it's just so sexy. I think you're going to be a good daddy, but I like you just like this as a girl friend. I can talk to you about him and everything and you'll support me. I do love you, Steve."

"I love you too, Becky"

"Honey, I'm home. Wake up dear, I'm home."

"Hi baby, how'd it go with Dillon?"

Becky slowly undresses and takes off her top and bra and then jumps on the bed with her skirt still on. "I'll tell you but first I want you to see my pussy." She kneels above my head and flattens out her skirt all around my upper body and head.

I'm trapped under her and can see only a little light coming through the thin fabric. I'm looking straight up between her legs and see her white panties all shinny and dripping wet.

"He really liked my puffy tummy. He loves that he made me pregnant. Dillon says he loves me, Steve. He loves me and I'm going to have his baby. Oh god. I let him ravish me, Steve. He fucked me so good tonight, I think he wants me. I think he wants me to be his girl, his wife and have a bunch of babies with him. Can you see all the cum he gave me, it's running out like crazy."

"God Becky you are so full of cum it's dripping on me right thru your panties."

"Do you like it? Do you see what he did to me? He fucked me to heaven and back and pumped me full of his wonderful sperm. Will you lick me Steve and sooth my sore pussy, it hurts so good. God he must have cum in me a full minute, his beautiful cock kept twitching inside me, it felt so wonderful to be filled like that."

I'm getting soaked, my face is slippery and I rub my cheeks against her legs and am overwhelmed with the odor of her freshly fucked pussy. I smell her perfume, love juice and his cum as my whole face is wet now, the smell being trapped by her skirt. My cock is aching in my panties and I want so much to stick my tongue inside my wife. To take away her lovers sperm seeping from the depths of her tummy, put there by his thick cock and big balls.

"Steve I love him, do you hear me. I love Dillon. Tell me you want me to be with him and I'll let you have my cummy pussy whenever you want. Tell me you want me to have his babies. Oh God, tell me you love my used pussy."

"I love you baby, I love your cummy pussy and Oh god, I love you being pregnant. Please let me eat you out."

"Promise me you will let Dillon keep me pregnant. I want you to raise them and be their daddy, and I want you to be my girlfriend and lick my pussy for me. Do that for me?

"Yes honey, I will". I spin her off of me and pull the panties down her legs and off her feet. Diving between her legs, I stick my tongue into her pussy and my nose to my chin slip right into her open gash. Her pussy is wrecked, stretched out and sloppy, full of Dillon's thick sweet cum.

"Eat me Steve; lick up his cum like a good girl; like a good girly guy should. Oh that feels so good baby. I love you Steve. You're my wonderful cuckold".

End of this story

[url=https://www...'.s/wife-makes-me-a-cuckold?page=3#][/url]
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: WIFE MAKES HUSBAND A CUCKOLD BY rockpaperscissor8 (+11 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 15-09-2021, 06:56 AM