Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
She looks at me and smiles. Did you see your panties on the bed? I bought them today for you in a bunch of colors and styles. We'll have to see what you like the best.
"Yes, Ohhh Kay" I say.

"I have a date tonight and was wondering if you would slip out of your suit and help me get ready. I want to do something for you and then you can don those panties. Will you do that for me dear? I like it when you wear panties for me."

"I'd love to. Where are you going tonight? I said as I started undoing my tie. He wants to go to a little Italian restaurant on the North side. He said its real cozy, has nice music and the food is great. Then he wants to take me to his apartment for a little TLC. Ya know he only lives a couple miles away from here."

"Well, that sounds like a nice evening. I think I'll get you a glass of wine."

"When you come back, I want you to slip into the tub with me and do my back", she says teasingly and smiles.

I give her the wine and slip into the tub. The water isn't hot but not cool. It feels kind of weird to have the water all slippery and bubbly soaking your package. I start on her back and gently wash her with a cloth and kiss her neck tenderly. My dick starts to grow and she feels it sticking her in the back.

"Hold on their big boy, you know I have plans to be with Dillon tonight. You don't want me now do you?" she says.
I tell her, "no, no, I'm just excited for you and this soapy water makes me horny for some reason".

Becky tells me, Dillon likes my suggestion of twice a week. We talked for a long time today after I got home from shopping. He asked me a lot of question about you and what we did after he left the other night. I didn't tell him much, but he'll probably want to know everything tonight when we're alone. "Hey, shave my legs for me, OK?"
"Sure babe, I've never done that before, but will try."
"When you're done with mine, I'm going to do yours." She says.
"What did you say Hun?"

Becky says that she talked to Sally yesterday and she shaved Greg's hairy legs months ago and he loves the feeling, especially when he wears a garter belt and stockings with his panties.
"You're joking me, right?"

She says. "I want you to enjoy yourself too. I'm not the only one who should have all the fun. Greg likes it and I think you would too. Won't you please just try it and see if you like it. You can always let it grow back if you want."
"If you really want me to, I will", I say. Thinking to myself, Is this really what I want, to wear panties and stockings while my wife is out with her lover.

I shaved her legs and it wasn't too hard to do. I even touched up her snatch and gave the razor to her. She soaped me up and went to work. "Ouch, be careful", I say as she continues to stroke my legs with the razor and rinse the hair off it. Gobs of hair are floating on the water with bubbles sticking to them.

"There you go. Stand up and let me see you", she giggles. "Wow you have sexy legs all right. I better not let you go out like that in the pool. Your could wear shorts though, I've seen guys with little or no hair on their legs before."
Man, this feels weird I tell her.
"I'm not done dear." She says.
"What do you mean? Ohhhh no."
"Oh yea. Just think how the cool nylon of your panties would feel against your little guys."
"Do you really want me hairless down there?"

"Yes Steve, I do. I want you to just relax and enjoy what I want to happen with us. It will be fun and besides, all cuckolds should be allowed to wear panties. Feminine things should be enjoyed without a hairy body. You're a man, but you can be a sexy man that wears panties and hose when you wife is with another. It's only right, only fair." she states emphatically.

Becky soaps me up and while standing she removes all my man hair below my waist. I'm hard as a rock the whole time and she giggles while she strokes away the hair around my cock and balls. Occasionally she would engulf my cock in her mouth and tease me. It was actually a lot of fun.

"Now go put on the panties. You'll want to cream those panties before I get back home, but you're not going to right? Let me dry off and then I'll find you some stockings. Then I've got to dress for my date."
"Darling, I just love the feel of these nylons. Women sure have it nice".

"Well, being feminine is not so easy sometimes, especially that time of the month", she added, "but if I got pregnant, I wouldn't have to worry about that would I dear?"
"No, just one big one in nine months."I tell her.
"Hun, pick out a pair of panties for me to wear tonight. Maybe the black ones with lace all around the sides and waist, the full cut ones. That's it; he will like taking these off me. I promise to put them back on afterwards. I want to bring you home a present after all." She says.

Stevie, I'm home from my date. I hear her, but I think I'm having a dream. My dick is hard and I'm humping the bed sheets while in my nylons and panties. I'm thinking she's lying there full of his cum as I'm fucking her and it feels so real.

She whispers to me and tells me she had a wonderful time with Dillon and has a present for me. She kisses me and asks me if I like the smell on her breath.

I inhale instinctively and there is a little smell of urine and sperm. My cock starts to hurt; it is throbbing to the excitement of knowing why she smells like that.

She slowly starts teasing me with her words. "I wanted him to cum in my mouth first, I wanted to please him and also to feel him up close and see how much he cums. He really does produce a lot of love juice. I couldn't swallow it all and it got all over my face and hair. Can you smell him on me?"

"Oh god", was all I could say, but I wasn't really sure I said anything.
I feel her slide my panties down and off. She tells me to keep my mouth open and she straddles me and squeezes out a couple big globes of Dillon's cum into my waiting mouth. He does taste good, but before I could even swallow she took my cock into her mouth and sucked me like there was no tomorrow. She lowered her cummy pussy over my mouth and yelled, "suck his cum out of your wife's pussy, you big panty waste".

stay tuned.........
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: WIFE MAKES HUSBAND A CUCKOLD BY rockpaperscissor8+12 (copied) - by twinciteeguy - 05-09-2021, 06:50 AM