Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Her labia were so extended, they looked like flower peddles, open with cum matted all around in her pubic hair. She had trimmed most of it, but what was left was glistening with his clear sticky gel. No doubt held together by the long tails of each strong sperm............

"I did it", she says. "I let Dillon fuck me over and over again and then he cummed deep inside me. It was so wonderful dear. His cock is huge. It didn't look any longer than yours when soft, but when he got excited, his penis elongated about 8 inches and a big head came out of his foreskin. I couldn't fit my hand around it and when he went inside of my pussy it hurt a lot, but he took it slow and gentle till he got it all in me. It was awesome honey; I couldn't get enough of him. He made love to me for hours you know. I've never been so pleased sexually before. I hope that doesn't hurt your feelings, but you have to understand he's all man. I love you, but I want him to fuck me. You can understand that, can't you"?

"Becky, I knew you would like Dillon in bed the moment I saw him get out of the pool. I am happy for you and love the fact he satisfied you so well."

"God, I love you for letting me do this. I can't wait to tell Sally what we did". She says.

"Dillon doesn't know I'm not on the pill. I kind of hope he didn't get me pregnant tonight because I want to keep doing this again and again. I told him no rubbers and to make sure he puts it in real deep. I kind of hinted that it was for your benefit he come in me. He bought that and boy did he ever load me up deep inside. I could feel each squirt of his big cock bathing me way up here in my tummy. Steve, he just kept his thing in me and we would talk and he would get hard and we'd do it all over again. He fucked me so good for so long, I don't think I could ever go back to the way it was with just you and me. I've changed, and I hope you can accept that. I'm so high right now; I don't want the evening to end". She explained.

"Dear, I love you and will help you satisfy your desires". I said with a bit of reservation. "I don't know where we are headed, but I do want a family and if he makes you pregnant, I'll raise the baby as ours. I want you to experience all the kinky things that interest you, except I don't want you to be a slut, putting out for the neighborhood. I can live with another man's baby because I want to be a daddy, but not the humiliation of being labeled a pansy push over".

"You're so sweet, my dear".
I tell her "We can experiment with what turns you on and whenever you want to stop, just say the word and I'll love you just the same"

Becky says. "Pull those panties down a little and let me jack you off while you think about Dillon's sperm in my tummy."

Oh God it won't take long I thought.

She whispers in my ear, "I think I love him too", and I cum so hard it shoots a foot in the air.

A few days later Becky calls me and says that, as she was leaving the gym today, Dillon pulled her aside and asked her out on a date. She politely said she would go out with him if I agreed. He kind of didn't know what to say to that, so she says I just told him that I want him, but I'm a married woman. She also told him he made her the happiest woman in the world and can't wait to be with him again. Then she said she kissed him and squeezed his package then walked away.

I asked her when he wanted to go out. She never asked him she said, and just wanted to toy with him, because she says he has a big head. She knew she had my permission to make a date.

We discussed our schedules and when we wanted to go out ourselves. She told me she wants to make a regular schedule with him. I suggested she go out to dinner with him and then hookup either at his house or ours, and one where she would like to meet him after he gets home from work and bring me cream pie presents.

She said she would call him and discuss going out with him and fill me in when I got home.

Hun, I'm home.
I'm in the bath she yells.

I walk into our bedroom and see a pair of pink ruffled nylon panties lying on the bed. I enter the master bath and see she is soaking in a bubble bath. Hello, I say. I see your getting ready for something.

She looks at me and smiles. Did you see your panties on the bed? I bought them today for you in a bunch of colors and styles. We'll have to see what you like the best.

"Yes, Ohhh Kay" I say.

stay tuned........
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: WIFE MAKES HUSBAND A CUCKOLD BY rockpaperscissor8+12 (copied) - by twinciteeguy - 01-09-2021, 06:36 AM