Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Kiss, kiss. Becky sucks his dick head for a few minutes enjoying its hardness and texture, then says, "Fuck me Dillon, I'm all yours, take me, give me this beautiful cock I've been dreaming about. Fuck me and cum in me, please.".

I couldn't really get into watching his butt move up and down and grind into her over and over. It took him 10 minutes to just work the first 3 inches into her vagina. She started to come after that and then he just slipped in all the way. My dick hurt so bad, I wanted to jerk off, but held out not even touching myself, afraid I'd shoot cum into my panties. Watching him fuck my wife was weird, like an out of body thing, feeling what they were doing but jumping to the end in my mind. I went back to the guess bedroom and turned on the TV and watched late night football. I thought to myself how many men in that crowd let their wife fuck around. How many women had sperm from a lover and not their husband swimming in their womb? I thought about Dillon putting his sperm inside my dear wife and making a baby. I think he could give her a beautiful baby with good genes. I imagined his sperm swimming around her egg and bouncing off it till one gave her the right signal and was let in to fertilize it, her egg growing and growing.

Dillon and Becky didn't just fuck, she made love to him for hours. I heard her actually yelling OMG every 15 minutes and an occasional long Awhhhhh and "I'm coming again, you're so good at this". I fell asleep with a hard on after an hour in the guest bedroom.

"Hun, Steve, wake up please. Dillon is gone. I want you to sleep with me now". I slowly sat up and remembered where I was.
"Come on, please get up and follow me to our bed. I need you to do something."
"Lay down now and let me tell you about Dillon". She says.
After hearing her say his name, my dick stood up in my panties.

She cuddles up to me and says I look good in panties and thinks I should start wearing them whenever she asks.
Then she says gleefully, "Hun, you're a cuckold now".

I didn't say anything, but could smell her pussy juice as faint as it was on her fingers as she kept touching my lips and would stick a wet finger into my mouth. Then it hit me she was feeding me his sperm from her vagina. My cock actually hurt as she asked if I like her present to me. I couldn't talk; I just took it all in. The smell and taste was delightful, not sweet, but not strong either, kind of bland but still so stimulating to my senses.

I felt numerous wet spots on my back and when she peeled down my panties, slowly stroking me, she quickly straddled my head and told me to lick his sperm as it flowed out of her lips and to swallow every drop that came out. God, she smelled so good my dick throbbed. I knew there was a good chance she was already pregnant. I didn't even think about fucking her, it would have been so anti-climatic and I wanted to please her, so I licked and swallowed as she rubbed her pussy over my lips and she came hard right on my tongue. I could feel her flesh pulsing, feeding me little globs of Dillon's sperm. Her labia were so extended, they looked like flower peddles, open with cum matted all around in her pubic hair. She had trimmed most of it, but what was left was glistening with his clear sticky gel. No doubt held together by the long tails of each strong sperm.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: WIFE MAKES HUSBAND A CUCKOLD BY rockpaperscissor8+12 (copied) - by twinciteeguy - 27-08-2021, 06:56 AM