Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
…cont’d

However, the doorbell rang suddenly, shocking us both.
"Oh shit," Desai said and quickly stopped the music system.
"It must be Maithrei." He got up. "Come, Krish, I don't want her to see you now."
He hurriedly led me to his bedroom.
"What are you doing?"
I hesitated.
I didn't know what he was doing. I didn't know why he was doing what he was doing.
"I'm going to give you a treat, wait here." He looked around and pointed to the bathroom. "You can hide in there."
"What? But why?
"No time to talk, buddy. I know you're hard by listening to the sounds. Now I'm going to give you some visuals. Where is your phone?"
"It's in the hall, on the table," I said. "What happened?"
"Nothing. It's good. Just go inside and don't come out."
He pushed me to the bathroom and closed the door. The doorbell rang again. I heard his footsteps going away.
I stood in the bathroom, unsure of what to do.
I'm going to give you a treat. He had told me. What did he mean by a treat?
I would learn what he meant in a few minutes.
The door was not completely shut. I heard him welcoming Maithrei inside. His voice was usually loud but I could not hear Maithrei's responses at all. I knew it was her only because I heard him calling her name.
Very soon I heard them coming to the bedroom. I became alert and closed the door completely. Is he coming for the treat?
He was, it soon turned out. I heard very few spoken words, but it was an easy guess to understand what was happening. I only heard heavy breathing along with some giggling, mostly from Maithrei.
“Aren’t you going too fast?”
I heard her voice.
“There’s no time to waste.”
Desai's voice carried a sense of hurry.
They were having sex. I felt a pang of disappointment without a clear idea of why. I leaned back on the bathroom wall as the things outside just got noisier.
"Take it off, honey. We don't need this," Desai was telling her. I heard no response from Maithrei other than the sounds of her removing her clothes. I wondered what was making her so obedient to him. I remembered the first time I had seen her. She was in her clinic and looked like a perfect doctor. Her area of expertise was the human mind. But it was just so easy for Desai to seduce her. Perhaps he only needed to let her know that his area of expertise was to fuck a woman her brains out. She must have been another desperate woman ready to fall into his trap.
I was lost in my thoughts for a few seconds. A loud moan from Maithrei woke me up.
"Aaaahh... Susheel...aaaah....!"
It was just the beginning.
"Mmm... You taste so good and fresh." Desai said after a while. "He didn't touch you this week, did he?"
"He's left me for you, the whole of me..."
"I love his generosity."
The man was not just licking her pussy but claiming it. Maithrei was lost in pleasure. Her moans became louder. I noticed the way he was dragging her husband into their conversation. 
He's gonna do that to me too. I thought. If he gets to fuck Meera.
For a moment I was further lost in an unwanted flash of dream in which I saw Meera lying completely naked in his bed with her legs split, with Desai's head buried between them. It wasn't a secret to me that Meera enjoyed being given tongue worship, but Desai's skills would mean she would be taken to higher lands of pleasure. Desai would not be just licking, but he would be fucking her with his tongue. She would cry out his name when he makes her cum with his oral skills.
"Susheel...aaah..."
I imagined her palm pressing behind his head, pulling him further into her. I swallowed.
"You know, all this beauty is getting wasted by your husband. You deserve much more fun."
Desai's words woke me up again.
"I am getting what I deserve," said Maithrei, "from you."
"I haven't given you enough, baby. Not yet"
"Well, I'm not going anywhere... Oh my God. Look at you. Why do you scare me like this, always?"
"Don't be scared of it. You can love it. You've loved it, haven't you?"
I couldn't stop my temptation to see what was happening as I felt they were changing the games. I had a gut feeling of what was going to happen. I opened the door slightly and peeped outside. I forgot to breathe for a moment as I saw his black penis in its monstrous form getting wrapped by Maithrei's soft fingers. It was way thicker than I imagined. As Maithrei's fingers moved around it, I noticed its bulgy middle portion and round head. Even though it didn't seem to have a noticeable superior length, I was sure in a split second why he told me my dick wouldn't fit in Meera's pussy after getting fucked by him. I was sure he would love to make it a reality when he gets the chance.
Desai's dick had caught my attention for a few seconds. Then only I noticed that they both were completely nude. Desai was on the bed, upon his knees and Maithrei was sitting on her knees. Her round breasts were hanging free, and I noticed her large brown nipples, semi-erect.
Maithrei was leaning forward, in fact, bending forward, and I knew what she was going to do. She held his dick with one hand and lifted it slightly while bringing her mouth to it. I watched her lips parting to the maximum to take him inside. She pushed herself onto it, and I saw it going further into her mouth before her hair fell over her face and denied my view. Desai's palms disappeared into her thick hair and he let out a sigh of pleasure.
"Mmm… So good baby... mmm..."
I saw his buttock muscles becoming tight. 
Maithrei began to move her head back and forth. Her breasts swang back and forth in sync with her movement until Desai reached for them and crushed them with both hands.
The ache in my pants had become unbearable, and I lost my mind further as I saw Desai holding her head and moving his hip back and forth. I stopped peeping through the gap and closed my eyes. But it could not stop me from seeing. I saw him fucking her mouth, and choking her. I wanted to pull out my dick and start caressing it. I wanted to jerk it madly. My body was just waiting for a chance to release the pressure. But I didn't dare to touch it because I feared ruining Desai's bathroom floor with my cum.
Outside the door that I was hiding behind, Desai was fucking Maithrei's mouth. I heard the sound of it choking her in quick intervals. It went on and on. I thought about Meera going through the same experience as her, and it scared me. But it invariably made me harder. I hated it though.
The next time I peeped into the room was when I heard him stop. I saw him whispering into her and I could not hear it. But I knew what he meant. She moved backwards with a shy smile and he quickly knelt between her split thighs. He leaned over her, making her lie on her back, and put his left arm under her. He lifted the mid part of her body effortlessly and placed a pillow right under her bum.
"Ready, for some fun?"
I heard him asking as he adjusted between her thighs further. But he did not wait for her response. He simply guided his penis into her centre and pushed it.
"Aaaah..." Maithrei let out a loud moan. "Slow..."
"I love the voice that you make when I put it inside you..."
Desai said.
"It's not my  voice...it's my life going out of my body..."
Maithrei said with a giggle. She was already breathing heavily.
My eyes were trying to catch the sight of his dick going inside her. Even though I could not see it, the expression on Maithrei's face made me feel like I saw it.
He pushed again and another loud moan followed.
"You feel tight like last time. Didn't he touch you after that?"
He paused to ask. Her reply came after a second's delay.
"Don't you remember buying me? I come in whole."
"Well, I’ll say you are worth it," Desai retorted and made another push. This time he held it till he reached deep inside her. I could see the pain on Maithrei's face but I knew it would be moments before she would be lost in heaven.
And then it began. Desai fucked her harder and faster in a way that reminded me of how he had told me to do the same to Meera the other night. Maithrei became noisier with each passing minute. Her bum had skidded off the pillow, but it didn't stop Desai. He paused after a while to lift her legs to his shoulder and then resumed ramming into her. Maithrei's moans suddenly became cries.
"Ohhh...no... Susheel...Aaah...no...please...."
She looked in pain. She tried pushing away his thighs as they rammed against her. But Desai was unstoppable. The sound of his prick piercing her married pussy soon outdid her painful cries as the latter became less intense. After a while, he dropped her legs on the bed and lied on top of her. He locked his mouth completely and began to pound harder again. Maithrei's arms tried to reach around him for a while and then fell on the bed, tired, and she was completely exhausted by the assault. Desai's palm moved to her breasts to crush the softness without mercy and I felt she would faint any moment with this rigorous assault on her body. Maithrei let out a slight scream to make him stop for a while, and he arched inward to bring his mouth to her breasts. I saw his tongue swirling around her tit thirstily, and then bit it. He held his palm around her the soft melon to squeeze it and then sucked it. His bite made her cry.
"Aaaah...!"
It seemed like he was enjoying her cries. She did not want him to stop either. After a few seconds, his thick lips returned to her mouth. I saw his wet lips moving in circles around her soft lips before entering her mouth. It was disgusting yet arousing. I wanted to look away but I could not. His dick was still inside her. Just when I thought if he had come to an end, he started moving. Maithrei tilted her face to the left to break his kiss and gasped.
"Susheel...please go slow now..."
Desai was not in the mood to comply. Every thrust from his hip seemed a blow to her centre. With every strike, she let out a gasp. It went on and on, and I could hear his groans while going inside her. The centre of his king-size bed shook heavily with each strike.
Desai's groans peaked then and soon it eclipsed her moans. I was stunned by Desai's insane skill to make his woman surrender completely but I wasn't ready to accept it. I felt he should see her struggle to cope up with this all. I wanted him to stop.
Desai then let out a loud groan and made a few powerful thrusts more, filling her pussy with his cum. He panted heavily and kept pushing deep into her as if he wanted to deposit his sperm straight into her womb.
It was a devastating sight to witness.
It was even more devastating to think that he was planning to do the same to my Meera. With such brutal power, vigour, and absolute disregard for her wellbeing, he wanted to fill my wife's pussy with his cum.
My heart was beating so hard that I felt both Desai and Maithrei would hear it. The sound from the room had suddenly come to a halt, except that of heaving panting from both of them. I closed the door completely to stop my heartbeats from being heard, but not before I saw his bulky body rolling off her. Maithrei did not move at all.
My dick was now hurting very bad and the pain had now spread to my balls too. I felt thirsty.
I heard them talking indistinctively. Then I heard them getting up from the bed. I feared she would open the bathroom door any moment. The thought sent a shiver down my spine.
She would be shocked, I knew. But, is it a part of his plan?
I did not know what to do. I anticipated her to open the door and scream out of shock. I looked for a place to hide, in panic, but there was nowhere to hide.
"Are you in a hurry?"
I heard Desai ask.
"Yeah, he's waiting for me," Maithrei said. Her voice was closer to the door, I thought.
"Does he know what you're doing here?"
"Yeah."
"Then I suppose you don't go to washroom now."
"What?"
"Go to him, give him a juicy kiss."
"What? No."
Maithrei was shocked and so did I. I felt he was trying to stop her from seeing me. But he was asking her to do much more.
"You will kiss him." Desai's voice came from a much closer source now. I felt he was standing next to Maithrei. "You will then ask him if he can taste the difference."
"You are so dirty. My lips have only one taste. Yours. I need a wash. You know, it's leaking."
"Wipe it off with a towel. Go to him. You will love it. Believe me."
The man was insanely creative and clever. I heard Maithrei trying to oppose him but she did not open the bathroom door. She did exactly as she was told; she got dressed and left. She kept calling him dirty and devil, but before she left she promised him that she was going to kiss her husband with the mouth that had was fucked by Desai's dick half an hour ago.
I stood like a statue in the bathroom even after knowing that she had departed.
I had learnt another shade of Desai's character. But the fact that he had revealed it to me all by himself had left me to wonder why. I wondered if he had done this all for me.
Eventually, Desai returned to the bedroom and opened the bathroom door.
"Krish, you can come out now."
He was properly dressed. But I saw sweat marks around his neck.
"What was that?"
I asked him while walking into the hall.
"That's how I make love. Did you see it? Don't tell me you were too embarrassed to look."
Desai spoke with a smile. I hated him.
"I saw what you did, Desai. Why did you want me to watch it?"
"Because I knew you'd like it. Today Maithrei will go to her husband and kiss him and then tell him what she's done. He'll already have got the taste of another man's dick from her lips. I fucked her mouth well, didn't you see? And do you know what will make him do?"
He looked at my clueless face and then went on, "he'll wish for more. He'll take her to bed and make love to her right away. He will drive his cock into her pussy which is already filled with my cum. He is going to send me a thank-note later."
I shook my head, pretending disgust. "No, it's wrong."
"Wrong?" Desai laughed, "did you fap inside my bathroom?"
"No, No," I said angrily.
"Good, good, my buddy. Now you go to Meera and I want you to make love to her. Imagine what I will be doing to her next Saturday. She'll be lying in my bed as Maithrei did, and she will moan louder. Maithrei could not stand my intensity, but Meera will. Meera will enjoy my thing inside her. She will do much more than what Maithrei did today. Because Meera and I will not have another chance after that. It's a one time experience. That's what makes it more special."
I forced a laugh. But I was shivering with anger now.
"You are such a mother fucker, Desai. You are disgusting. I am leaving," I grabbed my phone and began to leave, only to stop and ask, "but tell me one thing. Why the fuck do you think I'll let your plan become a reality? Why the fuck I'll let her have even the lunch with you after this?"
"Because I am giving you another offer; an offer that you'll not refuse."
I gave him a sharp look.
"What fucking offer is that?" I asked with a sense of calm, knowing that I am going to bury his offer whatever it may be.
"The next Saturday, when she leaves for lunch, you can come here. I'll leave my door open for you. There won't be anybody here. You can hide in the same bathroom. And you can see me walking in with Meera. I'll make love to her in my bed and you can watch everything. Everything, right in front of your eyes."
I was stunned.
"I will let you watch her sucking my dick and swallowing my cum. I will then make love to her, I will let you watch when I eat her pussy. I will then fuck her and you will see your wife begging me to cum inside her. You will see how much she enjoys my cock inside her. You will see what your lovely wife is gonna do with all that pleasure. Cry, laugh, or go insane for a while. Meera would never know that you were there. She will never know that you know. You will see the true, darkest side of your wife and she will never know. Isn't it a lifetime experience, Krish? Don't you want to see it?"

I don't remember what I told him in response. I had fled his house like a coward from the battlefield. While going home I wished I had a gun in my hand. I imagined me driving back to his place and breaking into his house and shooting him in the chest. A cold-blooded murder, as in a crime thriller.
But I knew I was not creative enough. The creative one was Desai, who was full of wild tricks.
Why did he think I would let him do those things to my wife?
I had another hundred reasons to hate him. I had decided that I was not going to let the lunch happen. I was going to tell Meera not to do it, unconditionally. I was going to tell her that I loved her so much that I would not do anything that's even remotely dangerous for her.
However, the visuals of what I had witnessed in Desai's room was coming back to my head. The sound of Maithrei's painful cries returned to my ears. The sight of her welcoming an orgasm through those painful moments came alive in my head again.

I hired a cab to Ashish's place and found Meera's scooty in his parking. It was the evidence of my wife's betrayal. She had failed to keep her promise and she had compromised. She had let herself undergo the experience of yet another man enjoying the most intimate part of her body and soul. She had allowed another man to kiss her, and to penetrate her married pussy with his dick and fill it with his sperm.
She had confessed to me, but I had no idea how much she had enjoyed it. She had cried after sinning, but I had no idea how she had felt while doing it.
I wondered if she too had moaned like Maithrei, in Desai's bed.
I wondered if she would moan like Maithrei did, in Desai's bed.
"You will see how much she enjoys my cock inside her."
I did not want to think further.

Back at home, I found Meera getting ready for a puja event at one of our neighbourhoods. I also got ready and followed her. The hosts welcomed us with warm smiles. Most of the residents were invited and the house was overcrowded with guests. I felt the social event would be a change for both Meera and me from the ongoing adversities.
The puja was over soon. While having food, I saw the Meera, sitting on another table, in a light conversation with two young men from the top floor. They were brothers and twins, one elder to the other by a few minutes. The younger one was having most of the talking to Meera, while I noticed the elder one was just ogling at Meera. I soon realised that he was trying to catch a glimpse of her cleavage. As Meera was sitting and the young man was standing, the latter was getting an ample view of it.
It was just a small incident but I later realised that these moments were quite common in everyone's life. I would forget the incident as soon as it was over.

Later in the evening when I tried talking to Meera, she refused.
"Krish, please. I don't want to talk about it. I am trying to forget it. I think that's the only option to get over it."
"You shouldn't have told me if you weren't ready, baby," I said. "If it helps to get over the guilt feeling, I mean."
Meera just looked on.
"We've got to forgive each other. Whatever happened was a bad dream, isn't it? It'll be forgotten."
Meera's eyes became wet again. She hugged me.
"Promise me you'll never stop loving me, Krish. You are everything to me."
I hugged back, "I'll never stop loving you. You are everything I have."
I tilted my head and pressed my lips into her neck. The fragrance of her soft skin outdid that of her shampoo. Her body felt soft against my body. My arms moved around her back. I felt welcoming her back to me. I felt my erection suddenly back, along with the pain that was vanished for a while. I cupped my palms around her face and looked into her eyes.
"You are everything I have. I'll never stop loving you."
I kissed her and she kissed me back. The taste of her soft lips was back in my mouth. It felt softer and warmer than ever. I opened my mouth and began to suck her lips desperately. My palm moved behind her neck and I tried to dart my tongue into her mouth.
But she moved away.
"Krish, please. I am not ready."
I was disappointed. My dick was already grown to a full size.
"Yeah, I know. It's okay."
I whispered, hiding my disappointment.
I knew she needed time and I was ready to give her time to move on. However, my bodily wants were making me desperate for her attention. I wanted to be cared for and loved. I wanted her to come back to me. I wanted her to move on and become mine again.
In other words, I was the husband who was itching to fuck my wife again to reclaim my authority as her man.
But the more she kept me waiting I felt I was being stopped by Ashish. It was his memory that was stopping Meera from joining me. I wondered why it was so difficult to move on. Was it too good?
It made me curious about what they would have done at his place. I wanted to know how they did it. I wanted to know every bit of details. The visions of Maithrei moaning in pleasure reappeared from my memory. I felt Meera too would have gone through the same experience with Ashish.
He was a man who had not touched a woman for years. Having slept like a forgotten ghost for so long, the hungry monster inside him would have unleashed itself out of him. My wife would have had an experience of a lifetime when he subjected her to his brutal power and lust. He would have made her cry in pain, scream in pleasure, and be lost in the ultimate joy of receiving.
I walked around the house like a wild animal trapped in a cage. I wanted to run into the wild but I was helplessly restricted.
Later, when Meera went for the evening walk I went to my bathroom and pulled it out. The ache was at its peak. I ran my fingers around it and resorted to furious shaking very soon. I saw Meera lying in the bed completely naked and Ashish climbing on top of her. I visualised Meera's arms making a circle around his naked body. I saw their lips merging. I wished if Meera had told me more about it. I wished if I could hear the sounds of their lovemaking. I wished if I was there when it was happening.
"Don't you want to see it?"
Desai's voice echoed in my head.
I saw Desai's body arching inward with sheer force to drive his thick meat into my Meera's pussy with repeated groans. The image of his black dick and its bulgy middle portion came to my mind. I thought it would be parting her pussy lips in such a way that I wouldn't fit inside her for a few days. I imagined Meera trying to throw her arms around him and failing due to loss of energy and due to incessant ramming on her body. I saw her soft lips being sucked into his mouth and her tongue being massaged by his dirty tongue.
I saw Desai's tobacco-stained teeth making deliberate marks on her tits. I tried to imagine her pain when he drove his dick deeper enough to reach the walls of her womb.
"I will then fuck her and you will see your wife begging me to cum inside her."
I heard Meera's cries. "Aaaah... Susheel... aaaah... oh my god... aaaah... Susheel...."
She was crying, but she was also begging for him to do more.
"Fuck me, harder, Susheel... mmm... yes... aaah... fuck me like that... Aaaah... it's so good... keep going... don't stop..."
I imagined myself hiding in his bathroom and witnessing this devastating event. Devastating for me but exhilarating for Meera.
"Everything would happen in front you of your eyes," it was Desai's promise. "She will never know that you know. You will see the true, darkest side of your wife and she will never know.
My eyes were closed as my hand moved faster, back and forth, on my dick. I was envisaging a moment I had hated to even think about for so long, but now I was just drooling with lust at the imaginary visuals of it. I had completely given in to Desai's idea that Meera had enjoyed the night with him so much that deep inside her she was longing to live it again. She was longing for him, secretly. The only thing that was stopping her was her love for me. The only thing that was stopping her was that she would have to confess to me about it.
What if she never had to confess? What if she could do it secretly? What if she was sure that I would never find out?
"I will let you watch her sucking my dick and swallowing my cum. I will fuck her and you will see your wife begging me to cum inside her. You will see how much she enjoys my cock inside her. You will see what your lovely wife is gonna do with all that pleasure. Cry, laugh, or go insane for a while."
I was sure that everything he told about Meera was possible. Only if I let him.
"You can watch everything... right in front of your eyes."
I was already watching it right in front of my closed eyes. I saw my Meera writhing in pain and pleasure as Desai gifted her an orgasm.
An orgasm she had been being teased about for so long.
My fapping had brought me on the verge of cumming. I did not stop. My hands and my imagination went faster and I saw Desai groaning like an animal while unloading his hot sperms into the deepest place of my wife's pussy.
"Isn't it a lifetime experience, Krish? Don't you want to see it?"
I heard Desai's voice again as I shot a huge burst of cum on the bathroom wall. I lost my mind and I let out a groan, "Yes, I want to see it!"

----------xxxxx----------xxxxx-----------xxxxx----------

Find my stories here:

Thread Page
[+] 13 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by krish_999 - 26-08-2021, 11:29 PM