Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
The forbidden fruits are always tasty she thought. As she is brooding Pradeep took the soap and began soaping her back.  Anjali is excited to receive such attention and is lost in pleasure. He continued to soap her back and then her hips and finally he soaped her thighs.............

Then he reached to her treasure, her pussy and thoroughly soaped her pussy cleansing her pussy and then fingered her pussy too. He then turned her around lifted his hands and cupped her boobs. He kissed her neck and then as Anjali tilted her head he kissed her lips and a fired up Anjali responded with passion. The kiss lasted long and they separated only to take a breath. Now her BIL too caught her passion and is mauling his SIL’s boobs. Aroused fully she pushed her hand back and gripped his cock. Pradeep is thrilled.

In the other room Anand continued to maul her boobs, which he worships and like her sister she too gripped his cock. Anand turned her around and started sucking her big boobs and Rama fed Anand her boob happily. She is giving pleasure to Anand by her actions and getting pleasure too. Anand then sat down and kissed her pussy even as water is flowing over his shoulders as well as her pussy. 

He inserted his tongue in to her pussy licking her pussy. His tongue is touching her pussy walls. His tongue began licking her pussy and then his tongue swirled over her clit. 

He sucked her clit which is hard now due to her arousal and Rama started moaning saying Anand you are an expert and can make me cum with your tongue. Her moans increased and soon she hit her orgasm.  About almost at the same time her sister too let out a loud moan and experienced her orgasmic pleasure.

All 4 walked back, naked and as they met all broke in to smiles. They sat; resumed sipping the drink and soon Anand is kissing Rama again right there and Anjali and Pradeep saw the action and he is aroused to see his wife kissing Anand  so passionately, pulled Anjali and kissed her rather he chewed her lips. Even as he kissed her, his eyes are on Rama. 

What started as an innocent tease has blossomed in to a love game where Pradeep thought he is getting arouse when he sees his wife  kissed and fucked by Anand. Am  I a cuck, no he thought he is fucking her sister and Rama had a big role in making Anjali agree and then participate willingly. With these thoughts and aroused he mounted his SIL in doggy and started fucking her fast.

Similar thoughts are flowing with Rama, what a paradigm change, she thought. Her hubby intervened when she is shouting at Anand, he teased her and challenged her and what started as an answer to a challenge has blossomed in to a relationship with Anand which she really enjoyed. Aroused to the hilt she said Anand, come fuck me pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase.  Anand needed no second invite and mounted her missionary and started fucking her and mauling her big dusky boobs. As they fucked their bodies met and sounds of body meeting body produced its own music, The fuck lasted hours they would like to say but  truth be told it last about 10 minutes and then they collapsed exhausted. 

They rested and then had their food slept and finally parted. As they parted, Pradeep pulled his wife Rama closer and whispered I am sure you had great time. Do you want to add more, say Madhavi (lesbo friend of Anjali) or a young stud to please you more. 

She replied you have become a pervert, I think time to stop this too. As you wish he said and tired, they rested. Later in the night they cuddled, kissed and Rama happily offered her boobs and Pradeep is   happy to oblige as he sucked and bit her boobs with passion. As they fucked in the night, Pradeep asked  Rama are you sure and she replied well may be no more new partners and blushed. He is quick to respond, I know you love to be with Anand. Se blushed again. How about adding Anjali’s friend he asked Rama She smiled mischievously and asked so you want to fuck her? I now want to see you with a young stud who can then fuck Anjali and Madhavi too. Stop dreaming, you pervert she chided him.

And so the three with or without Anjali(sometimes she cannot join)  continued to have fun. But for now we have to say Adieu to these four guys.

The End

Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANJALI ENJOYS THREESOME . Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy - by twinciteeguy - 23-08-2021, 07:11 AM