Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Steve, give me some time alone with Dillon and I'll come and get you in a while, OK?"

"OK baby, kiss me, I love you".
"I love you too".
"Ohhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooooooood, you feel so good, don't stop, don't stop, that's it, keep licking, right there". I hear my wife tell Dillon loudly. I'm not sure if it wasn't for my benefit as much as a real expression of her lust.
I can't stand this; I've got to take a peek. I walk outside and around the house and see a good size slot in the bedroom sliding glass door curtain. The door is open but the screen is shut and I can hear her panting.
Dillon moves up and is sucking her tits. He moves to the far side and I see the fattest cock I've ever seen laying across her thigh. She is squirming around and grabs his cucumber of a dick and starts whispering to him. I move closer to the window.
Becky tells Dillon she loves me very much, but right now I'm in the other room waiting to be with her. "I have him in panties you know", then explains. "He is sitting there thinking about you and me in here. I'll bet he's hard as a rock in them." She tells him that Sally told her she makes Grey wear panties to keep him in line and to make him feel feminine and sensual. She says he really gets into it and wears them now 24/7. Becky says, "I hopped Steve would put them on for me, because I want him to be my sissy cuckold. He did it without even thinking. I saw him come out of the shower and they were right on top of his underwear. I wrote him a note and told him to do it for me. I have a few more things planned for him that I've read on the internet."
"So you've read some of the cuckold stories on there"? Dillon asks.
"Oh yeaaaa. I can't believe some of the stuff men think up to get their wife and themselves off".
"After talking it over with Steve and with Sally's encouragement, I started looking for a man. I have had quite a few guys ask me out, but when we went to lunch and I got to know you, all I could think about was you and how to make this happen. I can't believe we are here now, my husband in the next room and me holding the nicest cock ever. It's like a dream come true" she says.
"Becky, I'm flattered. You're really a beautiful woman and any man would love to have you. I'm lucky you picked me."
"I think I would like to be with you whenever you want, but can we please stop talking now and ummm, you know make love".
"OK baby, but I need to get a condom out of my pants."
"No!" Becky responds.
Dillon looked at her with a long pause and says. "Ok, no condom".
"Dillon, I want to do it natural. I want to kiss it first, but don't cum, I want all your man juice in my tummy".
"Don't worry, we're not in a hurry", he says.
Kiss, kiss. Becky sucks his dick head for a few minutes enjoying its hardness and texture, then says, "Fuck me Dillon, I'm all yours, take me, give me this beautiful cock I've been dreaming about. Fuck me and cum in me, please.".

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: WIFE MAKES HUSBAND A CUCKOLD BY rockpaperscissor8+12 (copied) - by twinciteeguy - 22-08-2021, 06:31 AM