Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Chapter 20: Cont'd

One day Ashish Bharadwaj phoned me and invited me to his new house. I asked him if he was not going to do any housewarming.
He laughed, "this new house is just a temporary set-up. I'm going to go back to Bangalore."
"That can't be a reason to escape from throwing a party for the people in Pune."
I said.
"Yeah, why not?" Ashish replied. "I am already thinking of inviting you to dinner. But I haven't found a cook yet."
"You and your cook problem will never end, Ashish. It's a lame excuse, you know that?"
"I know that. But I don't want to embarrass myself when you come to my house to be disappointed. I haven't forgotten the taste of food Meera had made for me the other day. I have to match with that, that's the basic courtesy. Anyway, I am asking you guys to visit today or tomorrow. I need your advice too, to fill the empty spaces."
"So it's not any sort of invitation, but a requirement, right?"
I joked.
I visited his house the next day. It was a big apartment but smaller than what Desai had gifted Ananya. I remembered his 'your friend must be rich' joke when I compared both the apartments in my head.
He had requested his interior designer to be modest in decor and it resulted in the apartment looking more spacious than it is.
I suggested buying indoor plants to fill the vacuum.
"It will help you feel you're not alone in this house."
"I will need someone's help for that too. My neighbour is good with that. I have noticed that his house is a small jungle." Ashish said.
"Meera too is an expert in those things. You can take advantage of being her friend."
I said.
"I have already taken too much advantage of being her friend. A few guys have been attached to our office. I should be the one looking after their training. But Meera is doing it for me. She's doing a great job."
"She loves new challenges," I said.
"Lucky me, I must say."
"How are you going to thank her? Is there a chance for another promotion?" I joked.
"I wish," he smiled.
I later noticed that Ashish had filled his fridge with beer bottles.
"Well, you are quite efficient to fill the space in this one," I said, grabbing a chilled bottle.
As we sat on the couch in the hall and enjoyed the beer, I asked him about his plan to find a new life partner.
"I am trying to get rid of the existing one. I can't think of another one, man."
He said. I laughed.
The time I spent with Ashish that evening was arguably the only occasion I was able to relax and completely forget Desai. I had to thank Ashish in my mind for that.

However, Desai announced his return when he called Meera and asked her out the next weekend. Meera phoned me right after his call.
"What did you say? Did you agree?"
I asked, unable to control my anxiety.
"Yeah, I said yes."
"Where is it going to be? Did he tell you about the place?"
"It's a restaurant. I told him I have no plan to go to his place. I told him it's purely a lunch. But he's very optimistic. He said he'll send me the address."
"He must be searching for a restaurant that fits his needs."
I commented and ended up panicking by my own comment.
What is a restaurant that fits his needs? I asked myself. A restaurant where he can manage a private space and take Meera in the pretence of something irrelevant.
I remembered Meera's words.
"You don't even need a bed to do it.”
I remembered how Desai had managed to bang Ananya in the farmhouse despite having me around her like a guardian. He had made her lower her jeans and bend forward to let him thrust his dick from behind.

No matter how much I knew we were prepared to do this, and no matter how much we both were telling each other that nothing was going to happen, we knew we were walking into a wolf's cave on Saturday. It was one thing that we both weren't expressing our fears. But I knew what she was thinking and I was sure she knew about me too.
Saturday morning I asked her if she really wanted to do it.
"We'll think of something else. We'll try denying him. He hasn't threatened us about anything, yet."
"He has threatened you, Krish. His confidence to ask me out again is the way he's threatening you."
"I am worried about you."
"Don't worry, baby. I won't let anything happen to me."
I offered to follow her to the restaurant.
"There is no need to do that. Trust me, I can handle myself. It's lunch, after all. He's not gonna kidnap me," she smiled.

I was surprised when I saw her wearing a saree for the lunch.
"You are wearing a saree?"
"He asked me to wear the dress I had worn for the dinner. His stupid wish! So I thought I must surprise him with something else."
But she still looked hot. While the off-shoulder dress that she had worn for dinner night would have exposed her glowing skin, the saree was exposing her lovely midriff from the side. The free-flowing light blue saree with yellow flowers scattered on it accentuated the perfectness of her curves. She had matched it not only with a yellow blouse but also with a golden colour wristwatch and of course, our wedding ring.
I was becoming tensed watching her getting ready. Despite opting for minimal makeup, she looked so gorgeous that I was sure any man would find it tough to take his eyes off her. Desai would be no different.
I offered to drop her at the restaurant. But she declined.
"I will go by my scooty. Believe me, it's just another day for me," she said with a smile.
Her smile was an attempt to calm me down, but the thought that Desai would be getting to see the same smile very soon sank me further into an ocean of stress.

Even though I had promised her that I would not follow her, I was not going to leave her alone. I had already placed the voice recorder in her handbag. And I was going to follow her to the restaurant and keep an eye on Desai's moves.
I hurried myself to get ready. As I changed my pants I could not help but notice the growing hardness. I was neither surprised nor disgusted by it. I had gone through this experience too many times in the past. It was the way my body behaved while anticipating something very bad.
For my own comfort, I had decided to intervene this time in case things went too far. But the truth was that I wasn't quite sure about what was 'too far'.
In Desai's own words, there were three possible outcomes that he expected.
"If she allows me to sleep with her, I will. If she gives me head, I will have it. If she gives me nothing, then that's also okay."
I could only wish that only the last of them became the reality.

My phone rang just before I started my car. It was from my colleague.
"Krish, there is a fire incident in our office building. Hurry up."
"What happened?"
I asked.
"Nothing too serious; I heard that it's a short circuit. But we must reach soon."
I thought it would be a nice idea to meet my colleague anyway because I wanted to exchange my car with him.
I reached my office in forty minutes and then only I realised the gravity of the situation. I had received many calls from the manager and other staff already. I saw the dense smoke in the air, from two hundred meters away. It was not what my colleague had told me. It was serious. A fire was broke out.
The fire brigade had arrived and they had extinguished most of the fire. There was panic among the senior staff when they found out that the automatic sprinkler system on the floor was not activated. It was activated manually by the fire brigade, but the damage was done already.
I got in the action with my colleagues to move out the valuable things from the building. There was water flowing everywhere, people were rushing and running and shouting amid the chaos. The fire brigade was telling us not to be panic. But it hardly did any help to the staff. While pulling out a box from the bottom of a rack, my mobile phone fell and I heard something breaking inside it.
For a few minutes, I had completely forgotten about my own task to follow Meera to the restaurant. When I remembered, it struck me hard.
Is this going to ruin my plan?
However, it was not possible to leave the site easily. My job responsibility had increased after my promotion. I thought of disappearing from the site and later claiming that I was injured and was taken to hospital by somebody. However, my plan failed as soon as the company boss arrived at the venue. He ordered me to guide him inside and stay with him while he inspected the building and assessed the loss of property. I hurried while explaining the possible cause of the failure of the fire extinguishing system, and he shouted at me.
"If I come to know that you hurried like this when the maintenance was going on, then you consider yourself fired, Mr Krish."
I was stunned by his sudden outburst. As if it was not enough, he stared at all the other staff around him to bring them to a still. I knew I was trapped there. I was not going to be allowed to leave.
I kept looking at my watch while I followed my manager and the boss. The inspection was going on at a snail's pace while the time was flying.
It was already two and a half hours since I had seen Meera leaving my house. I would have given her a ring, but my phone was damaged. My other phone was in the car. It did not help me further that I didn't know Meera's phone number by memory. So I could not call her from anyone else's mobile phone.
The complexity of the hurdles I was coming across was foretelling me something from the beginning; that it was going to be a very bad day in my life. I still held myself together for another one and a half hours, hoping that Meera would be able to handle herself.
But whatever hope I had been trying to keep was destroyed when I finally managed to take a break and got to my car. My basic phone did not have Meera's number as I had never used it to call her. It had Desai's number and a lot of my colleagues' numbers.
But wait. Why not call up Desai?
I did not think twice and phoned him. Last time when I called him from that phone it had ended up a disaster as my call triggered Meera to lower her head into Desai's lap. By the time the call ended, I had started listening to the sound of his dick going into her mouth.
"Hello, Krish."
My heart nearly stopped as I heard Desai's voice from the other end.
Is he breathing heavily? Is there a moan audible from the background?
I could not make out.
"How's the lunch going, Desai?"
I asked.
"Lunch? We cancelled it, man. But no worries, We'll have it next week."
I was stunned.
"Cancelled? Why?"
"The fire accident. Aren't you aware?"
He seemed in a hurry as he disconnected the call the next moment.
The fire accident? Is he here?
I got out of my car and looked around. I could neither find Desai nor his car anywhere. He was not there. The way he hurried to end the call had already left me wondering if he was trying to deceive me. I felt he was trying to keep me busy at the fire site and be relaxed about Meera.
There was only one reason why he would do that. He didn't want me to disturb him.
However, before I could decide to leave for the restaurant, my boss sent for me. He wanted to see me right away. I could only curse my fate while walking back to the office building.
"Where the hell did you disappear, Krish?"
The manager shouted at me. I threw him an angry look.
I was lost in my thoughts. I felt there was a conspiracy being run to keep me busy at the place. And I knew of a person who could do that.
And I knew where that person was hiding.
I felt my body trembling when I thought about what he would be doing while leaving me stuck in my office.
"If she allows me to sleep with her, I will. If she gives me head, I will have it." I remembered Desai's words. I forgot where I was and I imagined Meera walking into him and allowing him to embrace her at an unknown luxurious restaurant. I saw her smiling at him. I heard him telling her how long she kept him in waiting.
Meera had promised me she would never fall into his charms. But there was another thing she had revealed to him last time they met.
“Tell me the truth, Meera. Don’t you remember how I felt inside you?”
“Yes. I do.”
She had told him she hadn't forgotten how his dick had felt inside her pussy. What are the odds that she would not remember it again? Especially because she had seen it in real size two weeks ago. I had heard how she had responded to the sight. She was far from being frightened by it. She had grabbed it with her fingers. One of those fingers was still wearing our wedding ring.
She wouldn't have not only remembered how his dick was felt inside her pussy but also have felt her panty wet soon after. She had lived the pleasure of his monster rubbing in and out of her pussy for a whole night.
As my thoughts began to run wild, I realised it would be an easy task for Desai to make her long for it again. He was a master of words, after all. A few words of him would be enough to make her remember she was not doing anything new in her life.
But I could not think of a place where he would take her. But, in Meera's own words, Desai hardly needed a place for it.
He could take her to his car, on the back of his car, and would make her head disappear into his lap without hesitation. I was already familiar with the sound of his dick going inside her mouth. This time it would be louder.
"You were sucking on even when you heard his voice. Thanks for trusting me."
Desai's words were a testimony to the fact that my voice was not powerful enough to stop her. It was also a testimony to what else she could do in my absence. She might not stop at the sight of his pre-cum, this time. She had let him kiss her after she sucked his pre-cum off his dick. This time she would suck him even after his cum filling her mouth.
I was not going to believe that there won't be an abrupt end to their intimacy after a blowjob. He could push her face down to the seat to fuck her from behind. Or he could make her sit on his lap while guiding his dick into her pussy with her own hands. Or she could simply lie on her back on the seat with her legs in the air while giving him all the pleasure he had been longing for.
Or, most probably, they could do all of these.
I imagined how she would cry in pain and pleasure while being tormented by his sex and vigour. I felt my legs shaky. I thought of running away.

By the time my boss relieved me from the task of accompanying him through the survey, I had become a dead man. But my dick was hard and probably leaking pre-cum. I was destined to be cuckolded again and again. My wife had slept with many men in the past. And she was most probably had done it again.
Before starting my car I phoned Desai again. I thought he would tell me the truth if he was done enjoying with my wife.
"Desai, tell me the truth. Where are you? Are you still with Meera?"
"What happened, Krish?"
His voice was calmer this time.
It's over.
"I am still here at the office. But you are not here. Then where are you? What did you do to my wife?"
My voice lacked the strength to convey my anguish.
"Aahh...my dear, Krish. You are stuck in there, aren't you? And you haven't got the guts to speak to Meera?"
"Tell me the truth, Desai. Please."
"You must be carrying a boner, I am damn sure, Meera's cucky hubby! Let me give you some advice, my friend. Shake your thing right now. Finish it before you go home. Because you don't want to think of using her pussy tonight. Your puny thing won't fit in there."
I felt my heart losing its ability to beat. I could not speak.
"And don't ask her about anything. Have patience. She'll eventually tell you. She'll give you every bit of details..."
I didn't hear further. The phone had dropped off my hand. I grabbed it and disconnected the call right away.

I wasn't driving the car. I was flying it. But I did not where to go. There was a sudden downpour as if my destiny was crying for me. Perhaps my destiny was aware that it had ruined my life again.
I had no one to blame.
I was simply outplayed by a man who knew how to play the game.
As I parked my car, I checked the usual spot where she parked her scooty. It wasn't there. I thought she wasn't home.
But as soon as I reached my door, I found it locked from inside. She was home.
I did not know how she would face me.
"And don't ask her about anything. Have patience. She'll eventually tell you. She'll give you every bit of details..."
I remembered Desai's words. I didn't want to know those details. I didn't want to know how she did it. I didn’t want to know how she let herself down. My erection was dead long ago.
It took longer than usual for Meera to open the door. My heart sank again when I saw her face.
It felt like she had been crying. Her eyes were filled with guilt.
I smiled to smile at her to pretend as if I knew nothing before I moved in and quietly closed the door.
I turned slowly, and I felt Meera's arms wrapping around me. 
And then came her wobbling voice.
"I am sorry Krish. I betrayed you again."

----------xxxxx--------xxxxx---------xxxxx---------
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
[+] 8 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by krish_999 - 17-08-2021, 01:15 AM