Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Steve, I love you so much, but after reading about all these women and Sally getting laid with their husband's encouragement, I really think I want to let it happen. How do you really feel about me, you know, being with another man? Having sex with him?", she asks.......

"Honestly, I've always had this fantasy of sharing you. I've never said anything because I love you too much to take a chance on loosing you. Your friend has put all these ideas in your head and made you think that it's all so easy. What about if our family found out. What if you changed and wanted him more than me and wanted to leave me, and what about you possibly getting pregnant?" I say.

She kisses me and starts to nibble on my ear. Pulling her panties off, she places the crotch under my nose and moves over me sliding right down on my rock hard cock. Looking me right in the eye, nose to nose she says softly: "Our family is not even close by, I love you and would never leave you for another man, and I do want to get pregnant, to have a child",

"I want a family too, but I want to be the father", I say.
"Smell my panties and see how fertile I am right now. You have had three years to make a baby with me. I want a baby, ...so much. I've thought about this for a long time. Sally having fun on the side has just brought out what I've wanted to do all along. To have a baby and be a good mother and a wife". She says as she starts moving her body up and down on my shaft. "You've told me you want it too. Don't you?"

"Oh God, I love you. Yes, I do."
"Good, she say, because I've picked Dillon to be my lover and the father of my child. He doesn't know it yet, but he's the only one I want, other than you of course, and I've seen his package at the gym. He's also very intelligent, has a great body, and is so manly. I want you to let me be with him. He will be my surrogate husband. You will be a good father like I know you can be. I will never deny you my love and will do anything you want me to and please you in any way I can".
"OMG, is this really what you want?" I say.

"I've invited Dillon to the party and after everyone has left, we are going to do it. You can watch or wait for me, it's your choice. I plan on seducing him and I want him to cum deep in my vagina and give me his baby." she tell me as she starts fucking me with her strong vaginal muscles, grinding and humping me.

My cock erupted inside her with such force I think I passed out from the pleasure. We fell asleep like that and I awoke hours later and dreamed about what was to come. I calculated that the party was a day before she was to ovulate. Her most fertile time.

"What a beautiful day". Becky says as we are waking up. "I want to go shopping when you get home from work. I need a new bathing suit and some nice lingerie. How about it Steve", she says.
"Gearing up for the weekend are we?"
"Yes, and I want to buy you something too", she says, as she is smiling and looking at my naked body.
Like what, I say.
She giggles, you'll find out soon enough. Hurry home OK? Don't forget to invite some of your friends.
"I like these pink panties, with just the right amount of lace. They are so soft to touch, see. Do you think Dillon will like them on me?" she asks.

"He'll love them", I respond and totally lose my train of thought as I imagine Becky wearing them and walking towards Dillon, his dick waving like a flag pole.

"I think I'll get a couple more pairs. Go to the men's section and I will come get you when I'm checked out. OK", she says.

stay tuned..........
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: WIFE MAKES HUSBAND A CUCKOLD BY rockpaperscissor8+12 (copied) - by twinciteeguy - 08-08-2021, 07:19 AM