Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
Pradeep too unloaded his own hot cum in to the willing married pussy of Anjali, sending Anjali in to yet another orgasm. The fuck fest went on till midnight before exhausted yet supremely happy at the pleasures received and given all 4 slept............

Rama woke up first, her body ached and her pussy is sore. She saw her sister lovely naked figure and even is sleep her hands are on her hubby, Rama mused is she becoming possessive of my hubby?  Rama thought poor sissy, she is not getting the pleasures she needs and deserved and so thought Rama she will not mind sharing her hubby with her sister. But is she also willing to share her lover boy Anand?  Well If I can share my beloved hubby I can share my lover boy too. Her worry now is having tasted a new pussy; will her hubby hunt for newer pussies?  I need to control him she thought, my sister is Ok bt not other women is her logic. She went in and started taking bath and the sound of water woke up Anjali. As she woke up she found both men sleeping stark naked and their manhood sleeping.  

She could not resist the temptation to kiss the cock of her BIL. She kissed the cock head gently and then on impulse kissed the manhood of Anand too. She then ran in to the other rest room and emerged half an hour later, all dressed and fresh. She walked in to kitchen and is greeted by Rama, who hugged her sister tight and said morning, you had a great night right?  Anjali blushed but she too knew she enjoyed the erotic pleasures and will surely be very happy to join again. She smiled and said Thx a million sister; you showed me a new life though I feel very guilty reasoned Rama. Anjali shrugged her shoulders as if to say she did not agree.

They took their coffee and after finishing peeped in to BR only to find both Pradeep and Anand still sleeping, only some movement from Pradeep. They thought to go back only to find the voice of Pradeep calling Rama. As they turned back, he sat and indicated to them to come over and pulled both his wife Rama and his SIL Anjali and hugged them and said thanks for a wonderful night. Rama smiled and said now finish your chores and get ready. Anand too stirred and seeing the sisters with Pradeep said it is unfair. Rama now is near Anand and hugged him and gave kiss on his cheeks. Before he could react, both sisters walked out saying get ready.

It is almost 10am and by the time the men got ready and finished breakfast it is 11am. Anand said he will make a move but Pradeep told him the fun session is not over and they can continue but Rama and Anjali said they are tired but Pradeep said let us have drinks and then we will see. Rama by that time has already cooked the dishes as she anticipated Pradeep’s intentions. She smiled now. As the men sat in the living room she brought the stuff and initially Anand took his usual single seat and the couple took the bigger one. Now Anjali has to choose the only remaining single sofa. She smiled and sat and  they chatted freely reminiscing the night.

A: It is great night and great fun too, must say Anjali is fabulous on her first adventure.
R: Yes my sister truly has been star performer, much beyond our expectations.
Anjali blushed hearing these words.
P; Well Anjali at last has become a tiger freed from her cage.
A: Oh don’t say those things; I think all of you mesmerized me.

They all laughed saying she is now a free tiger ready and willing to seek forbidden pleasures.

Anand now walked to her, sat on the arm rest and looking straight in to the eyes of Anjali you are really fabulous and kissed her lips. Anjali is surprised that Anand can so easily restart again and she turned her eyes to her sister, she observed her BIL is kissing her sister. In fact her pallu is off and her big boobs are on display. Now Anand walked to Rama and squeezed her big boobs and then walked back to Anjali to squeeze her medium boobs. Anjali too has nice boobs as they are not much used by her hubby. Anand relished pressing these spongy boobs and Anjali too is aroused. He continued to press boobs of Anjali and kissed her neck. This time he started unhooking her blouse, Anjali wanted to protest and did so  feebly but Anand continued to unhook and then removed her blouse totally. Anjali too sipped drink and so her inhibitions are less and in any case she has been ravished by all three only last night. Now Anand pulled her saree and Anjali sat there just with her bra and panty. Ah felt shy and looked at her sister only to find that her sis Rama too is in her bra and panty. Her red bra is in sharp contrast to   her dusky boobs.

stay tuned..........

Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANJALI ENJOYS THREESOME . Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy - by twinciteeguy - 06-08-2021, 06:23 AM