Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
The mental image of my beautiful wife in the arms of another man sawing his cock in and out of her body making her cum over and over, her screaming out for him to cum in her, had me cumming in Becky two minutes flat.

She says, "Wow that was fast" and tells me to stay in her and let her enjoy me for a minute. She tells me she thinks men are weird and says she thinks Sally is considering going out with a guy from her work. She told me some of the other girls say he's a real stud.

"Does Greg want her to do a one off or really find a boyfriend", I say

Becky explains: Sally came over for coffee the other day and told me all this and is really ok with it and apparently they have discussed this in bed for over a year and are ready to take the next step. "She just wanted to know if you've ever said anything to me about the subject. I told her, no, Steve's never brought up me being naughty before."

Sally said that she's done a lot of reading on the internet and there are tons of sites which discuss the subject and where you can post your experiences. She gave me a few web sites to look at. She also said that she bets you would like it if I were to go out with another man.
My dick instantly became hard as steel and was throbbing in seconds after she said that.

"Sally was right; you do like the thought of me with someone else". She says kidingly, "Fuck me Steve and don't cum too fast again or I'll have to find a stud to make me happy."

Luckily, having just cum, I did last about 10 minutes and really banged the shit out of her. She had an orgasm like I hadn't seen in years.

When I came home from work the next day my wife gave me a beer and says, "Steve, come here and look at this web site. It's about wives who have lovers and there are stories and pictures of all sorts". She says, "I've been reading stories here all day and can't believe some of them. Do you know what a cuckold is"?

I'm like trying to stay cool because this site if one of my favorites and I have even written a few replies to the more erotic stories.

"Yes, I say, it's a man whose wife has a lover and or has a child not his own. Also the husband usually is dominated by the wife and often there's some humiliation involved" I say.

She just stares at me and gives a curious kind of smile. "You know about this stuff, don't you"?

"Well, yea, I've read a few stories on this subject before", I tell her.

Rambling on, she tells me, "I never knew anything like this existed. You're right, these men want their wife to screw around and come home to them used and full of cum. It appears the more the wife enjoys it the more turned on the husband gets. Some like to hide in their closet and watch the action. Some like to get their wife ready and revel in the humiliation of dressing her for a date with another man. A few like to be put in panties and are forced to watch a stud do his wife while he's tied to a chair. But it appears the number one activity is called a cream pie and the husband has to clean up his wife, with his tongue after she's been with her lover. Another good one is when her husband screws her too and he gets sloppy seconds." She looks at me with raised eyebrows and an open mouth smile.

My face is red and I'm fidgety, not knowing what to say.

stay tuned.......
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: WIFE MAKES HUSBAND A CUCKOLD BY rockpaperscissor8+12 (copied) - by twinciteeguy - 29-07-2021, 07:11 AM