Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Chapter- Fourteen

When I invited Desai for dinner, I thought he would find it tough to wait for two days.

However, I soon realised I wasn't any better.
I found it hard to think about anything else. Thursday when I woke up and wished Meera good morning as she walked into the room with a bed tea, I had almost backed out of the plan. Our life was good, we were finding it calm and perfect in the new house. We were getting emotionally attached more than ever because we had time to tend to each other, and we had fewer things to worry about. We were becoming financially stable.
As Meera walked into the room and sat on the bed with a smile, asking me if I wasn't going to the gym, I felt my only responsibility as a husband was to keep that smile intact forever. And it was one of the rare times when I thought it was an easy task.
I kept asking myself whether I was going to risk this beautiful life with a dinner promise. My thoughts carried a sense of doubt whether I had committed a blunder by giving in to Desai's request. But I could not find a proper answer to how Desai was going to exploit us during the dinner. There was no way he could win over my wife. Meera was not like Ananya. She was not an easy target for anyone. She didn't need my guardianship to remember who she was.
I found myself firm in the faith that this dinner would properly put Desai in his place. Desai would finally accept that he had been chasing the impossible. He would accept he would never get another opportunity to be lucky with Meera.
Eventually, I decided to go ahead with the dinner. I did some search online and chose a restaurant that didn't serve liquor like I had promised Meera. I later messaged the address to Desai.

Friday noon I was busy at work when Ananya phoned and asked me if I could meet her.
"I want to talk about our new flat." She said.
The new flat was a gift for her from Desai. I asked her about it and she said she wanted me to see it.
I agreed and I went to her office in the evening.
As I waited on the street for her, I wondered if I should ask her about the night with Desai and his friend.
Desai had confessed to me that he had plans to involve his friend while making out with Ananya. But he had no plan to 'sell' her to his friend.
In his point of view, he was the one who felt cheated on. Because he didn't get to have sex with her. Ananya on the other hand got to enjoy the night twice with his friend.
It was entirely different from Ananya's version of the incident. In her view, she was exploited by her cunning boss.
But I couldn't find the courage to ask Ananya about it because I thought it would worsen her situation. She had opened up to me only because she needed my spiritual support. Perhaps she needed just a person with whom she could share her helplessness. She didn't need any solution.
I thought it would be better if I let the past be gone.

Ananya showed up in ten minutes. She looked sexier than last time, in a black and red kurta and blue tight jeans. Her ponytail hair added a sense of cuteness to her appearance.
She smiled at me pleasantly.
"Thanks for coming, Krish." She said as she sat in the car.

The flat was just ten kilometres away from her office. A visit from her office at any time of the day would be just a matter of minutes, I felt. The location itself was costly and the apartment on the fourth floor of the building was beyond Sam and Ananya's reach without Desai's strong help.
"Desai chose this place," Ananya said.
I threw a doubtful glance at her and she got the meaning of it.
"Yeah, so that he can visit me any time."
Her voice carried a tone of disgust. I couldn't make out if it was for Desai or herself.
"That he can do already," I said.
Ananya said nothing.
The lift in the building didn't have the doors installed. So we chose the stairs. I was slightly panting when we reached the fourth floor. There were two flats on the floor.
Ananya searched near the window of one.
"What are you searching for?"
"The key," she said. "Sam told me the key would be around here."
I moved the door handle and pushed. It was open.
"Oh," Ananya sighed.
The apartment was quite spacious. The construction was completed and the putty work had been done. The floor looked like it was cleaned very recently.
"Oh my God." I didn't hide my first impression. "The hall itself looks more spacious than my whole house."
I had a quick walk inside the apartment. The apartment felt huge because of the lack of any objects and furniture.
"What did Sam say?"
I asked, even though I wasn't interested to know about his impression. Thinking about him often made me incapable to think about anything else.
"What do you think?"
Ananya asked me back.
"He should like it."
"He loved it."
Again there was a sense of disgust in her voice.
"What about you?" I asked.
"I can't love this place, Krish." She looked away. I grabbed her hand without thinking.
"I thought you were happy about it. I thought that's why you wanted to show me this." I said.
Ananya turned to me, and her eyes were wet.
"This apartment is the cost of my dignity. My husband's dignity. How can I be happy about it?"
"Do you have any other options?"
"I don't know, Krish."
She looked into my eyes. Her fingers were now clasping mine.
"But I know I can't take it."
I was stunned.
"What are you saying?"
"I don't want to be here. I don't want to live in this apartment. This is the payment I've earned for being someone's whore. It is something I should be trying to forget but living in this flat won't let me. I brought you here because I need your support to take a strong decision."
I could feel her pain.
"But Sam won't let you refuse it," I said. "What is he saying?"
"Sam!" Ananya laughed a little as if mocking herself. "He never says no to Desai."
"Does he never question you? I mean, does he never question you about your relationship with Desai?"
"He does. He had questioned me a week after you visited our flat and saw what is my life in real. He was angry for letting you in while Desai was also there. I also vented my frustration. I asked him why he was not angry with Desai in the first place. I mean he was the one who let Desai in our house. I couldn't control my words. I called him a pimp, hoping that the insult would make him rethink his stance. But it didn't work; it backfired!" Ananya looked away in frustration. "He accepted that he was a pimp. His action proved his words as he let Desai take me to his place the next day. That day Sam looked into my eyes and asked me not to hold back myself when I fuck Desai. He said he has come to terms with the fact that he was a pimp. I now feel like I shouldn't have called him that. After all, he's my husband. But I killed his spirit. That night I had more whiskey than I could handle. It didn't even bother me that Desai had invited his friend. Damn! Desai gifted me to his friend like an object and I don't even remember his name."
"Do you remember the sex with him?"
"I had sex with him in the hall where we were partying. Desai just watched. I don't remember anything after that. But the next morning when I woke up I was lying in bed with his friend. I only had a faint memory of doing it again with him in the bed. Desai later told me that his friend was pleased. It's killing me, Krish. What have I become?"
Now it made sense why both Desai and Ananya had different versions of the same night. They both might have been right.
"If I take this apartment there's no doubt he would visit me even when he needed to piss around. I fear he would send his friends over and I would be serving them my body. I will jump off this building then."
Ananya said.
"Don't think too much, Ananya," I said. "You should take this flat and you should be happy if he tries to send his friends to you."
She looked at me in disbelief. I went on, "because only then you can say no to him with a strong will. You can shut him out, completely. I know you don't like the memories with him but if you don't take this apartment it means you've been used by Desai. Let it be the other way around. Use him to get ahead of him. Be financially secure enough to help Sam say no to him. So take this gift before you dump your boss."
Ananya nodded slowly as she let my words grow in her head.
"You are right, Krish. It can't be one-sided always. He keeps saying he will make our life better. And I still fear losing it all if I piss him off. Let him be pissed off."
"Yes. So take this apartment. It's too good. If you don't like it, then sell it later."
"I will sell it, later." Ananya smiled and tears spilt out of her eyes at the same time. I wiped it.
"Just be patient. You will be okay," I said. The gap between us was getting narrower. I realised it only when I felt her arms around me.
"I haven't forgotten how rude I was when you tried to warn me about Desai. Your fear was later proven real.  I was wrong. But I still find only you to seek help and advice. In fact, you being there for me makes me feel a lot better. I would have gone insane without you, Krish."
She moved forward and kissed me. I felt the taste of her tears from her lips. Her arms tightened around me and she pressed her lips further into my mouth. I felt a warm current passing through my body and my senses awaken. I felt an urge to hug her back but I held back.
"Krish..." Ananya broke the kiss as she sensed my lack of response. "I know you don't want to do this, but..." She kissed me again, briefly. "You won't believe how calm I'm now."
"I fear making the same error again, Ananya," I said. It sounded like a whisper and I realised how I wanted to kiss her back.
"We won't," Ananya whispered. "But at least kiss me. Let me believe you don't hate me."
"I don't hate you," I said quickly. "I like you, Ananya."
"What do you like in me?"
Your breath. I wanted to tell her. Her breath that was touching my face was intoxicating. My dick was growing bigger and I knew it would be a matter of seconds before she sensed the bulge.
"I'm getting aroused. You can guess what I am like, now." I admitted.
"I wish we could do more. You know what I like the most about being with you?"
"Mmm...mmm..." I shook my head sideways.
"This sense of peacefulness. It makes me calm. It feels like I've done enough running and now I've come back to a sense of secureness. I know you won't bite my lips to bleed. You won't leave scars on my breasts. You don't want to make me cry in pain."
"Is it any better than otherwise?"
"I still cherish those memories of us together."
"But the other day when I heard your voice, when you were with Desai, I thought he was doing very well..."
She looked into my eyes. "Did I hurt you?" There was sadness in her eyes.
"Well, the immediate feeling was a disappointment. Then I thought who am I to complain if you are having fun..."
"It ironically makes me feel good that you were disappointed. Because it means I have space in here." She touched my chest. "But I am sorry for that incident."
"What is the big deal? It wasn't the first time he's taking you in my presence. But I am sorry this time it caused humiliation for Sam."
"Sam is alright because he is compensated. He says so, every time I sleep with Desai."
"What about you? Don't you enjoy it at all?"
"I don't want to talk about it because I fear it would spoil your mood."
I didn't say anything. I just waited till she changed her mind and started talking.
"He is crazy... I mean his energy is like that. Like he doesn't want to stop. By the time he finishes, I feel like I've finished running a marathon... I feel so exhausted that I end up lying in the bed for long."
She was talking slowly as if she hesitated.  My silence forced her to continue.
"But I do enjoy sex with him. I take it as a punishment. I deserve it. Every day is a punishment for the previous day. The hard part is always the beginning. I can't think of his heavy body on top of mine.  I dread that moment every time. But once it is over, he takes over me. Hell, he makes me do a lot of things. He loves to see me cry and I do cry. I do enjoy crying to him. I scream. I scream non-stop."
Her words reminded me that of Meera when she had revealed about the night with Desai. The night with a monster. But the impact of Ananya's revelation did not match with that of Meera. Perhaps because there was nothing new about it. I knew what Desai can do in bed. The only thing I wanted to know was whether Ananya was addicted to him.
"Would you miss screaming like that if he stops seeing you?"
Ananya paused a moment before she replied.
"I miss the moments we have spent together more than with anyone else."
Her reply surprised me.
"How? I mean, I don't remember making you scream non-stop."
Ananya smiled.
"That's because more than the amount of sex, it is the quality which makes a sex better than the other."
I smiled back at her.
"Sounds good."
"Really?" She leaned forward and kissed me again. This time her lips were more intent and made me part my mouth and welcome her. My arms went around her body and tightened, crushing her breasts against my chest. She opened her lips to let me invade her mouth and let me suck on her tongue.
"Krish..." She moaned as I finished the kiss. She wanted more. "Feel me...touch me..."
My palms went down behind her and caressed her ass. She pushed her waist against my crotch. I was sure she was trying to feel my erection. She wanted to have it. She wanted me to push it inside her and ravage her body with its heat. But I hesitated.
"Krish..." as if she sensed my subtle reaction, she dropped down to her knees. But I grabbed her before her knees touched the ground and I pulled her back on her feet.
"Don't...Don't..." I warned her.
"Please...Krish... I..." She was dying for it.
"No...don't say anything," I said. "Let's not do it. Not again."
I tried to move back but Ananya didn't let me.
"I don't want him to be the first one to do it with me in here. Can't I have a good memory with you?"
She asked.
I smiled.
"Of course there are good memories." I caressed her cheek and planted a soft kiss on her lips. Meera looked down a moment and then laughed.
"It's good. But I really wanted to have sex with you."
"But you promised we won't."
"I've broken promises in the past too."
"You'll spoil me."
"I don't understand how Meera is doing it. I mean, what is she giving you in bed? It must be so good that's why I can't seduce you anymore, right?"
I laughed and patted her cheek.
"She's great." I quipped.
We heard the sound of the front door being pushed open. Suddenly a man was standing there and he walked in, only to see us and stop.
"Oh!" He was as shocked as we were. I and Ananya almost pushed each other, making it kind of obvious that we were doing something wrong.
"Who are you?"
Ananya's voice rose, even startling me. The visitor had an embarrassing look.
"I'm sorry. I.. I guess I've stepped into the wrong apartment."
"Which one is yours?"
Ananya asked again.
"The vacant one. That's all I can say."
"Well, this one's taken."
"Yeah, I can see that. Bye."
He walked back and closed the door from outside.
"Shit!" Ananya looked at me. I laughed aloud.
"This one's taken, right?"
Ananya joined me, "yeah."
Her phone rang, stopping her laughter as she looked at the screen. It was Desai.
She looked at me.
"Can I kiss you while I'm talking to him?"
"What!" I was surprised. Ananya didn't wait for my reply before she threw her arm around my neck and then answered the phone. Her lips were on mine before I heard Desai's voice from the phone.
"Where are you, my dear?"
Ananya sucked my lips and I sucked her back enough to deliberately delay her response.
"I'm with a friend. I left early, Susheel."
"That's okay. I'm leaving early too. Let's go."
Ananya's face lost its sheen in a second.
"Go where?"
"My place."
"Are you crazy? I'm not even home."
"You can feel at home at my place. I already miss you tonight, dear."
"But...but what about Sam?"
There was panic in her voice.
"I have told him already, don't worry about him."
"Susheel...I...I need to take a shower. I can't..."
"Forget it. I just want you now. My cock is already hard you won't believe how I'm gonna make you dance on it, babe. You'll love it, I know. Come on, don't be late."
He cut the call right away. Ananya sighed.
"Bastard!" She shook her head.
"Is he gonna be alone there?"
I asked. Ananya looked at me.
"Oh, I didn't think about it. Oh my God! Maybe he's inviting someone over dinner, otherwise, he wouldn't have told Sam so early. Oh my God! Where's this all going?"
She rued. I felt sad for her and angry for Desai.
"Don't go, if you don't want to," I said.
"There's no choice, Krish. He's the boss." Ananya cried. I had no idea how to console her.

The scene was set. Ananya was going to Desai's house that night. She had no choice because she was his pet.
He loves to see me cry and I do cry. I scream non-stop. Ananya's words echoed in my head while driving back home. The thought that Desai might even make her sleep with his unknown friend devastated me further.
I felt I was robbed of something. Ananya was dying for some intimacy with me, and I wondered what if I hadn't disappointed her. Perhaps I would have fucked her, lying on the brand new granite floor of the brand new apartment that Desai gifted her, and I would have finished filling her pussy before Desai's phone call. When she would make it to Desai's bed later that evening, she would have been already carrying my seeds.
I visualised the possibility and it gave me a sense of contentment because I had the power to do that any other day. I felt Desai didn't have the power to rob me of everything. I was also capable of giving it back to him.
But I was not ready to be unfaithful to Meera again. So I thought of options to save Ananya from Desai's grip. The only way was to get her a new job that's better than the current one.
I knew of a person who could help me.
Later that evening I called Ashish Sehgal. He readily invited me for dinner. I thanked him.
"I'm humbled by your invitation, Ashish. In fact, I called you for help."
He was ready to listen. I sent him Ananya's resume which I prepared based on my memory.
"This is just a rough idea. She's more skilled than any of my friends of her age. She's young and experienced, and the only thing she needs is a recommendation from the right person. She deserves better."
I said. For once I doubted if Ashish would enjoy a woman being praised. But he promised me that he would do it.
"Just give me some time." He insisted.
I thanked him again.
I decided to keep it secret from Ananya until it was confirmed.

For the dinner night, I expected Meera would put the least effort into her looks. However, she chose an off-shoulder orange dress that turned her into an absolute figure of beauty. It did not show off her cleavage like her other dresses, but the way it bared the skin around her neck and exposed her shoulders completely turned her into her hottest self.
"Oh my God!" I did not hide my reaction. "You are going to clean bowl him."
"I don't want to clean bowl anyone except you, honey." She said.
"Well, you've done it perfectly."
"Thanks, my baby."
She smiled.
"But I thought you would've worn something modest."
I saw her smile fading. "Do you want me to wear something modest?"
"That's not what I meant."
"I'm not wearing it for Desai. We're not going for dinner at Desai's place. We're going to a public place. I'm wearing it to be myself."
Meera's statement gave me the confidence that we both were ready to have dinner with Desai. We were not afraid of him.
But as I saw her walking around in her knee-length dress that showed off the best of her curves, I wondered if Desai would lose his self-imposed control and attempt to try out his luck again after seeing her.
If he dared to make a small move on me, the smallest hint, I'll walk away. Meera's warning was now my strength.
I wore a blue colour blazer over a white shirt. At the restaurant, I found Desai too wearing the same outfit, though his bulky physique helped him look different.
"What a coincidence!" Desai exclaimed. "I wonder if Meera would confuse who her husband is."
His lame joke didn't go well with Meera.
"Not a chance." She didn't smile as she replied.
Desai hugged me as he had often done to me in the past, but this time it embarrassed me a bit because Meera was watching. As he turned to her, she readily forwarded her hand to him. He held her palm and kissed her on the back of it.
As I watched his lips touching her skin, I felt a pang of uneasiness.
His night has got its worth. I thought.
The restaurant was quite busy. But there was enough space between the tables and it added a sense of calmness and privacy to the large dining area. The decoration was modest but innovative. The main attraction was the vines planted on either side of the hall. The vines had grown enough to cover the ceiling in parts.
We were welcomed and led to our table by two cute girls dressed in white and violet. As we settled in our seats Desai complimented my choice of restaurant. He shared a childhood experience when he did not know how to do things right in places like a restaurant. As a kid, he was a bit shy.
"I wouldn't exactly call my shy. A bit rough. You know I had a bulkier body frame than my agemates. It made me stand out and a bit nervous at times. So I always pushed myself to the back of the line and hence missed out on a lot of chances to be on the front line. At one of the restaurants like this, I still remember it because of these green vines, a friend asked me to go ahead and place the order even though I didn't think that was something I needed to learn. I went on to place the order and it was an experience. It's stupid as an adult but as a child it's something, isn't it? Small things, teach you good things. I just remembered my old friend here, thanks to you Krish."
I smiled wholeheartedly. I could not stop admiring him for his ability to make me comfortable despite all the hatred I was hiding in my heart. I looked at Meera and she was equally comfortable with him. She did not seem to be nervous at all. It was as if she had forgotten how this man had taken her to his apartment and fucked her brains out for a whole night.
From the beginning, I noticed how Desai was holding back from appreciating Meera's appearance. I could rather notice men from the other tables stealing glances at her. As we placed the food order and the dinner progressed, I became convinced that he had certainly worked on his behaviour for the night. He was going to win her trust. Meera was smiling at him more often than I expected.
His stories were good, as usual. His funny quotes made both me and Meera smile.
At one point a couple approached us and the woman introduced herself to Desai.
"Sir my name is Smitha Umesh. I'm a co-founder of EOC, the NGO for orphans."
She thanked Desai for helping her NGO and she invited him to visit them. Desai politely accepted her invitation.
"I don't even remember this NGO," Desai said after the woman was gone. "I do not deal with these things. The only thing I do is tell my staff how much we can afford to grant for a year. That's it."
I felt he was being humble. However, Meera was not impressed. Desai noticed it.
"What happened?" He asked her.
"You don't have to run a show to impress me, Desai. I'm already impressed to a certain level."
Meera's reply made me immediately think she was rude. But Desai wasn't offended.
"I am not surprised by your judgment. I know you always doubt me. You think I am the most wicked soul out there."
"You are, Desai," Meera hit back readily. "I've seen a lot of men like you and I've made a few opinions about them. None of them has ever gone wrong."
Desai smiled.
"I do not doubt that you are not like the ordinary. But I am confident of proving you wrong. One day you'll understand who I am."
I hate to admit that at this point I was not enjoying how Meera was not breaking eye contact with him.
"I don't want to understand who you are, Desai. I have understood enough. You are very successful and a thorough professional on the work front, that's where you have my respect and my husband's admiration. I am aware that you befriended him only because you wanted to get close to me. Don't pretend to be something else. It'll be wise if you tell yourself it doesn't work."
I could see Meera was anguish but I was impressed by the way she was speaking without making an angry face. I had been angry with Desai in the past. I had never found a way to express it other than shouting. I had even attacked him once, physically.
Desai equalled her with his composure.
"I have never hidden from you how much I longed for you. But I have come to terms with what I can have and cannot. You are such a great woman and wife. Who can't be in awe of you?"
The blatant flattery on her face calmed her down a bit. She smiled and her tone varied suddenly. "Stop it, okay?"
"Stop what?"
"It doesn't suit you."
"But it works, always."
"How do you know?"
"History, lady."
"Is that how you..." she paused and suddenly changed the subject. "Why didn't you bring your friend today? Didn't she come?"
I had become a silent spectator of their banter but I did not mind.
"Which friend are you talking about?"
"The doctor, of course."
I was again surprised that Meera brought that subject as if she could not forget Maithrei.
"I can't take her out for lunch and dinner every day. She's got a husband and a couple of kids."
Desai said.
"Wow. Does it stop you from something?"
Meera was now teasing him.
"A few husbands stop me from everything."
"Not just the husband," I corrected.
"So her husband doesn't know your thing?" Meera asked.
"My what?" Desai put up an innocent face.
"I mean that you're seeing her."
"I don't tell every husband that I'm seeing his wife. That's not how it works. I'm not crazy. I know when to keep things under the carpet."
"Woah! That makes me an exception," I said.
"That's because you've met me and told me to stay away from your wife. I know there's nothing to hide."
I remembered how he had leaked his affair with Ananya to Sam to eventually trap him with greed and make Ananya his pet.
Desai looked at us alternately as he spoke. "I know that you both, especially Meera, are wary of me. She thinks I'm a monster who's out there to steal something from her. No. I never snatch things like that. Maybe my appearance tells you otherwise, but I believe in romance. Friendships."
I laughed when I heard him talk about romance.
"Yeah, your appearance tells us otherwise," I said and quickly added. "Come on, Desai. You don't look like a monster. You are a gentleman. Isn't he, Meera?" I looked at Meera as I asked.
"Yeah, he's a gentleman."
Meera said with a smile and her head tilted to a side. I noticed that the top edge of her dress had slipped down an inch and it was providing a nice view of her beautiful cleavage. I did not know how it happened - whether accidentally or deliberately. Looking at her, even I had a hard time not staring at it. She looked so hot that I wanted to stop the dinner and take her home right then.
However, Desai seemed oblivious of this. I could not catch him staring at her cleavage even once.
I knew he was doing well in controlling his thirsty eyes and I felt good about it. I felt good that Meera was making him burn inside. I didn't want Desai to go home as nothing happened. I wanted him to go back like a failed man who wished something but got nothing. I wanted him to feel how it was to be a loser. I wanted him to feel the pain of losing.
"Everyone's a gentleman here." Desai went on with the conversation. "Look at Krish. I would like to correct your belief that I befriended him to get close to you. If you think a bit more clearly, you know I didn't need him to get close to you. I become close to him because I found him interesting. People lick my feet, literally. Krish is different and he has earned my respect. I look at him and try to learn how to make friends with my foes. I know there was a time when he would have wanted to kill me. But look at him, he's having dinner with me, without compromising his self-respect one bit. It's a commendable trait of him."
No matter how much I wanted to hate him, I couldn't stop feeling good after hearing his words. He was praising me in front of my wife, who had made a slightly demeaning observation about my friendship with him. There was no way I could still be completely hostile to him.

The dinner was finished. Desai thanked me for the dinner and congratulated me on the promotion. He also thanked Meera for being kind enough to sit with him and dine with him.
Meera thanked him too, for tolerating her tongue assault throughout the dinner.
"You are embarrassing me by saying like that. I have enjoyed our conversation. This is the kind of conversation one would like to cherish."
Desai said.
He walked us up to the parking lot. Meera's face and the bare skin under her neck shone like gold in the neon light in the parking. She looked like a goddess who deserves to be worshipped.
"You know, I thought you'd try to be romantic," Meera told Desai. "But I am glad you didn't. It saved you from the embarrassment."
Desai smiled for a moment to prepare his reply.
"I know my place, Meera. It's not me who should be romantic tonight. It is this gentleman, the lucky man." He patted on my shoulder. "I would like to ask you to make tonight memorable, Krish."
"How?"
I asked.
"You have all the freedom and time to do it. But I want you to promise me you'll do as I say. I would like to give you some tips."
I glanced at Meera and then gestured for him to continue. Desai watched her for a few seconds and turned to me.
"You should start it from the moment you walk into your house. I know you'd admit that I'm right to say Meera look so gorgeous tonight that wasting tonight would be a crime. I would suggest you press her gently against the front door and bombard her with kisses. Don't limit yourself. You should be everywhere on her body. And you should find a way to get to her sweet spot and taste it right away to give a hint about the wild night coming. She would love it. Any woman would appreciate such a treat. Then you can take her to your bed. But I suggest you pause a moment in the dining hall. Lay her on the dining table and share a little more love. Get in there, and tease her with your intention, I mean what you're gonna do there once you've taken her to your bed. If you ask me, no woman will stop giving you everything after that. She'll be asking for it. Believe me, your lady has the confidence to express herself in bed, and all you need is to play it slow. Once you've taken her to your bed, you can give her your best. Tonight should be a day to cherish, and I suggest you don't end it quickly. The longer the better."
The words that flew from his mouth was taken me by surprise. He went on fluently and I even forgot to see how Meera was responding. He had smartly planted a seed in my head. I was transferred to the past and brought back to the present in seconds as Desai awakened our memories of a night we had ever tried to forget.
As he wished us good night, he moved forth to hug me first. I did not hesitate. Then he turned to Meera and sought the same response from her. I was surprised when Meera didn't limit herself to handshake. She moved forth and let him hug her. My heart nearly stopped as I watched him hug her slowly as if to have a feel of her warm body. I could not stop wondering whether he would have felt the softness of her breasts pressing against his chest.
"Thanks for the night, I mean the dinner. I'll be dreaming about you tonight. Of course, just dreaming without aiming to make it real, and that too, with Krish's permission only."
And he turned to me.
"I have your permission, haven't I?"
I barely smiled.
"That's a yes."
Desai nodded.
"And you know what I'll be dreaming. Good night, love birds!"
Desai waved his palm.

On our way home I found myself lost in the dreamy world of Desai. My dick remained hard throughout the drive. At home, I pushed Meera against the front door and kissed her. From her mouth, her neck, her breast and belly, I shifted my target areas many times, until I finally knelt in front of her and lifted her dress. I pulled her panty down to her ankles. I found myself doing exactly what I knew Desai had done to her in the unforgettable night, inhaling the aroma of her cunt and then unleashing a tongue assault on her pussy. It was the first time I was eating her cunt since our vacation. Meera freed her right ankle from the panty and lifted her thigh over my shoulder to give me better access. Even she had surrendered to Desai's dream.
After making her gasp and giggle for longer than I thought I would, I asked her where I should take her, "dining table or bedroom?"
I was apprehensive about her reaction to my blatant attempt to follow Desai's suggestion.
But Meera had no hesitation.
"Bedroom is far away."
The dining table wasn't.
For once I wondered if she was equally thrilled to play along with the big guy's wish.
We left her panty near the door as we moved to the dining hall. On the dining table, Meera allowed me to lay her on top of it with her legs hanging from the edge to have me feeding on her pussy again. Her pussy was wet with juices and it was saltier than ever I could remember. I slurped it like honey. The more I licked, the thirstier I became. Meera moaned, calling out my name. I soon lifted her thighs to open her up and let my tongue wander into her ass hole. I could see everything right in front of my eyes and I felt proud for I was allowed to do the grossest thing to excite her. I tried to push my tongue inside the closed-hole and failed. But it invariably made my dick ooze precum in my pants and I could feel it. I got up momentarily to turn her and push her on top of the table. I went down again, this time I split her ass cheeks and licked along the crack between them. I then returned to her pussy to lick dry the juices again. As she was lying over the table, the beauty of her round ass was at its complete naked glory, making me wonder how she was keeping it so perfect. 
As I spilt her pussy lips with my tongue and tried to push it in, Meera asked me to fuck her.
She stood up and began to lie back on the table, asking me if I could climb on top of her.
I feared that the table will break so I made her sit on the edge and pressed the round head of my dick between her pussy lips. She moaned again as I slowly yet intently pushed it into her. I buried it deep inside her and Meera cried again.
"Aaah... Krish...Just hold...please..."
She suppressed a scream there. I was astonished to see Meera had come just while I pushed my dick only once. I kept my dick deep inside her while she held me firm with her hands and I let her immerse herself into the river of pleasure.
She laughed as the sensation came to an end.
"Oh my God. That was so good."
I kissed her and she opened her mouth to engulf my lips all the way. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and I sucked it.
My intense licking had done the trick. It took a moment to bring back Meera to breathe again.
She turned her face to the side and looked at me through the corner of her eyes.
"Now .." she whispered. She hugged me tight while began to move slowly. It caused the right amount of friction but it was a difficult pose because of the height of the table.
"I can't stand here baby. Let's go to the room."
Meera said.
I nodded and slowly pulled out my dick from her pussy. It was hard and shiny.
"I want to taste your juice, my baby."
I said, unable to control lust.
She touched my face.
"You'll get it. But for now, taste my spit."
She said looking into my eyes.
I was stunned, even though I was so ready for it. It was the first time she had ever asked me to open my mouth so intently and desiringly.
"Yes."
I moaned and opened my mouth.
She pressed me down to bring my face a few inches below her face and spat into my mouth. I swallowed it and opened my mouth again. Next time she pushed me further down and spat from higher. This time she couldn't spit straightaway into my mouth. Her saliva landed on my lips. I quickly lapped it up with my tongue. 
"You're so dirty. I love you, baby."
She smiled and spat again. More saliva fell around my mouth and I couldn't lick it.
"In my mouth, baby."
I said.
"No."
She laughed.
"Please."
"Then open your mouth wider."
It was an order.
I obeyed. This time she held her mouth closer to mine and deposited a lot of saliva in one go.
But my quench would never go away.
In the room, we made love like once in a long time. I did it slowly and made sure I paused to cool down a bit before I reached the heights. I pulled out right in time as I knew she was not on safe period. The thick stream of cum was spurted on her soft belly.
She looked at me doubtfully as I squeezed out the last drop.
"You want more, baby?" I asked, still panting.
"Of course, I want more." She sat up readily and wiped her belly and my dick with a towel. And next moment her head was down, taking my dick into her mouth. I moaned. It was not the night my dick would lose its charm so easily. She wanted me back inside her, clean.
A few minutes later I was on top of her again, resuming the action. We changed pace and positions, and I ate eat her pussy again before I fucked her to help her hit her second orgasm of the night.
We were tired, eventually, and satisfied, by the time it ended.
All thanks to Desai. I would later be embarrassed to accept it.
As I kissed her hard in the end I felt I might hurt her.
"I can't stop kissing you baby, am I hurting you?"
"Make my lips bleed. It's okay..."
Meera said.

When I woke up in the morning, I could not stop thinking about the night from the beginning to end. I was embarrassed to admit that Desai had aroused me like hell with a few words. I forced myself to believe that I was already seduced by Meera and I was controlled by none but her.
But I lost my ground when I tried to find out what might have aroused Meera. I was very happy about the night, especially about giving her multiple orgasms, but I could not stop pondering about what was going on inside her mind. I wondered if Meera was thinking about her night with Desai.
I imagined myself in place of Meera and I tried to think like her. I tried to imagine Meera revisiting her memory of lying under Desai's naked body and getting fucked by him. I imagined Meera looking at me and fantasizing Desai in my place.
The thought of my wife dreaming of Desai and secretly cherishing how good the sex with him was sent shivers down my spine.

Meera was still asleep. As it was Sunday, she slept till the sun was out. And when she woke up, she smiled at me.
"Last night was great, baby. I loved it."

I wondered what exactly was great about it.
What I did to you or what you remembered about Desai?

--------xxxxx-------xxxxx------xxxxx------
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by krish_999 - 04-07-2021, 05:33 PM