Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
I stroked Mike a few times till he groaned. At that point I kissed him and whispered in his ear. "Enjoy watching your horny wife getting it on with your boss!!" I felt his cock jump as I said that.

As I stood up Rodger gave me a little kiss and put his hand on my back to guide me to the bed. I noticed that he had adjusted the lights such that there was a small spotlight shining directly on the bed, while the rest of the room was bathed in a dull glow. Mike was certainly going to get clear view of what Rodger and I were doing to each other. I sensed Mike taking a picture of his naked wife being led to the bed by another man.

Up to that point Rodger had not touched me. I was, however, still very turned on just from the whole setting and the prospect of what was to follow.

Rodger pulled back the covers and got me to lie on my back directly on the satin sheets. I found that the slightly slippery feeling and sensation of these sheets has an erotic element to it. He lay next to me and started to slowly caress my tummy. His touch was very light and amazingly stimulating. Soon his hand drifted up to my breasts and softly caressed the underneath and sides of my tits. The sensation was very arousing and caused me to sigh with pleasure. He had not even touched my nipples yet and I was already tingling.

Having got my nipples erect without even touching them Rodger pulled across some of the satin sheet and dragged it across my very pointed nipples a few times. The slippery sensation caused me to moan with pleasurable arousal. I was thrilled. He had not even applied any pressure to my nipples and yet I was already squirming from the erotic sensations.

Having got me to this point Rodger leaned down and ran a wet tongue around one nipple. In response to my deep groan he wrapped his mouth around my nipple, gently nipping it before sucking on it.
'Ohhhhhhh .... Rodger that feels so good." I let out a deep sigh and put a hand behind his head, not wanting him to stop. Little electric sexual signals were racing through my body from my nipples to my pussy. I could feel more moisture seeping out of my pussy adding to the wetness that had been induced earlier.

With his head held firmly against my tit, Rodger slid a hand over my tummy and across my trimmed bush. He discovered that my legs were already splayed, desperate for some action between them. My clit was fully erect and Rodger had no trouble finding it. He gently massaged it sliding one finger up and down either side of the hard little nub. I found this amazingly arousing without it being the direct pressure that leads to rapid orgasms. His fingers gradually moved down to separate my labia and with my being so wet, he just slid both fingers right up my cunt.

I let out a deep moan of satisfaction and thrust my hips up to meet his hand. I was feeling so good and was already on such an erotic high. I could not believe that this was all just from Rodger's touch.

Soon Rodger decided to take me to the next level. He looked up from where he was sucking my nipple, gave me a huge grin and moved down the bed to between my legs. I sighed purely out of anticipation of him licking me out. Almost as if with a mind of their own, my legs splayed as wide as they could go to give Rodger a full, close up view of my totally exposed cunt.

As my head lolled to one side, waiting for the erotic touch of Rodgers tongue on my pussy and clit, I was aware of some movement from Mike. I was so wrapped up in my own erotic pleasure that I had briefly forgotten about him watching. The movement that had caught my eye was him stroking his very erect cock. I gave him a little smile. As I did so my body jerked from the sensation of Rodger closing his mouth over my clit and sucking it. The sucking seemed to elevate the sensitivity of my engorged centre of pleasure and had me shuddering as the sensations rippled through me. I groaned and started to rock my hips into Rodgers mouth. I was totally aroused and could only be satisfied by an orgasm now.

stay tuned.......
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: EROTIC WEEKEND WITH THE BOSS by fulfilled_ann+11 (copied) - by twinciteeguy - 07-06-2021, 07:03 AM