Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
As I pulled the band outwards Rodger's rock hard cock sprang out at me. I hurriedly pulled his shorts all the way down and then took hold of his cock in one hand while cupping his balls in the other again.

"I like what I've got here," I smiled up at Rodger while enjoying fondling his long, but slim cock. With that I eased my mouth over the tip of his cock and slowly circled it's head with my tongue. I loved giving a man pleasure in this way. I eased his cock in and out of my mouth using my tongue to tease the tip of it. As I heard Rodger let out little erotic moans, it suddenly struck me that I had never before sucked off a man in front of my husband (even though I had been fucked a few times with my husband watching). Keeping my mouth wrapped around Rodger's cock I glanced across to Mike. Seeing him rubbing himself through his trousers quickly eased the slight concerns I had as he was clearly enjoying the show.
Rodger soon took my head in his hands and indicated that I should stop. "Wow Ann, you give fantastic blowjobs. If you don't stop now I am going to cum very soon. I want to save that for later." I was pleased that Rodger enjoyed the oral stimulation that I had given him. I really enjoyed giving blowjobs, but it made it all the more rewarding if the man expressed his pleasure.

Rodger helped me to my feet and gave me a little kiss. It was only then that I realized that Mike had been taking pictures of us. I assumed Rodger knew this was happening so just let it ride.

Rodger wanted to take things to the next level and adopted a slightly more controlling approach. He asked Mike move to another chair so that he would have a good view of the bed. As Mike sat down he asked me to unzip Mike trousers and take his cock out.
"I can see he has got a huge hard-on already and he is going to want to have it more comfortable while he watches us." I followed Rodgers instructions and soon had Mike's raging hard-on exposed and pointing straight up. I was reminded of the nice, thick, large cock that he had -- which was bigger than Rodgers.
"Give Mike a few strokes Ann, to make sure that he is comfortable and can wank freely while watching you get fucked .......... But don't use your mouth. I want you to save that until after you have tasted me."

stay tuned...

Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: EROTIC WEEKEND WITH THE BOSS by fulfilled_ann+11 (copied) - by twinciteeguy - 06-06-2021, 07:44 AM