Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
He adores my boobs and worships and is happy to offer puja for my boobs. Except him we have all seen your lovely tits, now let him also see and offer his view of how good are your tits.  May be he will be so delighted  he will do puja to your tits too. A stunned and dazed Anjali just sat still trying to digest words of her sister....
You have crossed a hurdle, now enjoy life. Anjali is left speechless and wondering how much her prude younger sister has changed suddenly that she is asking her to expose and may be get fucked too. She is now very sure that Anand has fucked her sister and will fuck her again tonight. She has to decide now to stay and enjoy and be part of this gang or leave now. Unfortunately for Anjali, Pradeep has been constantly mauling her boobs and in addition what she has seen has also aroused her. She is in classic catch 22 situation.

Before her brain  can decide, her heart decided and her BIL has already unhooked her blouse during the time her brain and heart are giving conflicting signals. Without much ado, Pradeep threw her blouse and then her bra and said Anand, you have seen the big boobs of my wife, now you can see the lovely tits of my beautiful SIL Anjali too. Anjali felt so bad she wanted to run away but strangely she stayed on exposing her lovely boobs to Anand. Anand remarked, not as big as  Rama but surely lovely boobs. I will be happy of service to her he said smilingly

R: Anand, seems you are tired of my boobs after seeing my sister’s tits.
A: Rama, never, your boobs will always remain my top most favorite but her boobs are lovely too.
R:  Then tell me do you want to play with my boobs or her tits?
A: Stop it Rama, this is not good. I feel bad,
R: Come on dear sister, I know you liked the compliments of Anand.
P: Honey she has nice sexy boobs, not much sagged at all as her hubby preserved her tits. So she is happy Anand or me feel they are lovely and sexy, what you say Anjali?
A: Slaps his cheek, you are naughty but I feel bad to sit topless before a stranger.
P: Oh I now understand your feelings.  No, issues Anand will make my wife Rama too topless so you will feel better, OK Anjali. Why topless, he can make Rama nude too.
A: Again slaps him on cheeks. He pulls her close and plants a kiss on her tits. Umm, very tasty Anjali, your boobs are amazing.
AbananaNow possibly in mood due to arousal) Stop flattery, Rama has great boobs, even I like them.

Now she glances at her sister and by this time Anand has unhooked her blouse and she is not wearing any bra at all. There is her sister resting her back on the chest of Anand and he simply is playing with her big dusky boobs

A: It is absolute pleasure to play with these boobs. But I wish Anjali too will allow me to play with her sexy boobs too. Just think Pradeep, we both can have one boob each of these sisters in our hands if they are willing.

P: Yes Anand, I too wish we 2 can play with the boobs of these fabulous sisters and please them.
R: But you have performed puja for my tits, will you perform on my sister’s tits too?
P: Honey he will, I want Anjali too to be part of us fully, she should enjoy and yes be treated equally. ?
A: Look you guys; you are making me a toy in your hands. Leave me let me go, you guys enjoy.
P: No Anjali, you are not a toy but I want you to be a precious beautiful woman, willing to please and be pleased. Your happiness is our pleasure.

stay tuned......
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANAND JOINS RAMA AND ANJALI, FUN TO START.. Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wi... - by twinciteeguy - 21-05-2021, 11:11 AM