Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
The restaurant was small and intimate since it catered only for the lodge guests, but was relatively smart with white table linen, silver table water and elegant wine glasses. Rodger had obviously spent time finding such a classy, exclusive lodge for our erotic weekend............

Mike and Rodger sat on either side of me and it was not long before I felt a hand on each thigh. Having ordered the wine and food their hands started to gently caress my thighs. I was not aware of any communication between Mike and Rodger but almost in unison the two of them applied a little pressure to my legs to ease them apart. While I did not object (since I knew it would lead to more sensual touching) I was grateful for the long table linen that hid my legs from view. It felt quite arousing to have a hand caressing each inner thigh. Mike kept his hand on the lower half of my thigh, while I could feel Rodger slowly work his gentle caresses further up.

Rodger was just about to touch the crotch of my panties when the food arrived. I felt a mixture of relief and disappointment. I was getting a thrill from Rodger's touch, but also was not sure that I wanted things to progress much further in the restaurant.

The men kept their hands to themselves as we enjoyed a superb meal and quite a few glasses of really good red wine. Throughout dinner conversation was easy and light hearted. While our fellow diners may have wondered about our little party consisting of two men and myself, we had not given them any reason to guess what we had planned for that evening. I got a bit of a thrill looking at the other women in the restaurant, knowing that I was almost certainly in for a more erotic night than they were.

Rodger reached behind me and lightly stroked the bare skin on my back. His hand drifted down to the top of my dress zipper. He toyed with the zipper as he asked us if we were ready to enjoy the rest of the evening in our luxury cottage. Neither Mike nor I hesitated.

Once back in our cottage, Mike and I both looked at Rodger questioningly. Rodger happily took the lead and poured us each a brandy in a snifter glass. As we sat and sipped the amber liquid, Rodger dimmed the lights creating a lovely ambiance in the room.

Rodger sat opposite us and proposed a toast to fun weekend. Mike and I responded with enthusiasm.

"I'm glad that it seems that you still want to go ahead," he smiled broadly. "Without a doubt!!" Mike and I replied almost simultaneously. I think we had been in varying levels of arousal anticipating this evening.

Rodger grinned and leaned back in his lounging chair. "Mike, have you ever undressed Ann for another man before? Would you get a thrill from stripping your wife naked for another man?"

"No I have not - but I think it would be very exciting!" Mike answered honestly.

"In that case I would like you to strip Ann for me. Make it slow and erotic!"

Mike got up quickly and beckoned me to stand in front of him. The haste with which he did this indicated to me that he was excited and wanted to get me naked. I whispered to him not to rush it and to keep it sexy. I was afraid he was just going to rip my clothes off as fast as he could. I had never before had one man (let alone my husband) strip me for the benefit of another. It didn't know what to think of it, but did find the thought of having my husband consciously preparing me for sex with another man strangely erotic.

Mike stood behind me and slowly ran his hands down my arms before easing them back up over my tummy and cupping my breasts. He softly caressed the underside of them and gave them a squeeze. As always, my tits responded to the attention sending a pleasurable sensation through me. Mike moved his hand to my dress zipper and then slowly eased it all the way down. He slid his hands in opening at the back of the dress and round the front, cupping and fondling my tits under the dress. He also tweaked my nipples through the thin bra material, getting them erect almost immediately.

"Does that feel good?" Rodger could see clearly what Mike was doing.

"Oh yessss!!" both Mike and I responded. We laughed at both of us thinking that Mike had asked about what we were experiencing.

Mike turned me around so that Rodger could see my back and my bra strap exposed by the unzipped dress. With my back to Rodger, Mike slowly slid the dress straps off my shoulders and let the dress slide to the floor. I was left standing in my bra and panties. The back of my panties were really just a G-string, giving Rodger a full view of my butt.

"I like the underwear. Let's see what the front looks like." Rodger voiced his appreciation of Mike's choice of underwear.

stay tuned.......
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: EROTIC WEEKEND WITH THE BOSS by fulfilled_ann+11 (copied) - by twinciteeguy - 04-05-2021, 06:53 AM