Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
From there the conversation had rapidly shifted and it was not long before Mike had agreed to Rodger having sex with me. Rodger had stated quite clearly that out of respect for his relationship with Mike he would never have sex alone with me. He wanted Mike to understand that this was purely an erotic lustful arrangement, and no affairs or deep seated emotions were involved.......

When we left dinner that evening we had agreed that Rodger would set up an erotic weekend for the three of us as the first time for him to have sex with me.

Two weeks later we left on our weekend. Rodger had reserved a two bedroom unit for us in a small, but truly luxury lodge for the weekend. He had not spared any expense and made sure that we had a very luxurious, spacious cottage. The cottages were all spaced well apart and screened from each other by dense shrubbery, ensuring a high level of privacy. Each had their own swimming pool and a deck with fantastic views over the valley. Already this looked to be a great setting for an erotic weekend.

The main bedroom had a beautiful, sensually dbangd, king size four poster bed with an enormous en-suite bathroom. Rodger made it clear that he wanted Mike and I to have the main bedroom for the weekend, while he would take the adjoining bedroom. He also had a bathroom en-suite although it was not quite as large as ours.

Mike and I respected Rodger greatly for the fact that although part of the purpose of the weekend was for me to have an erotic time with Rodger and get screwed by him that weekend, he still wanted Mike and I to sleep together. It was clearly understood between us that although I was going to be shared by Mike and his boss that weekend, Mike was not in any way a cuckold. Mike got pleasure and arousal from seeing me enjoy my sexuality and wanted to celebrate that with me. He had no desire to be excluded from my sexual pleasure.

The anticipation of what was to come created a lovely sexual tension in me. I was constantly in a state of mild arousal knowing that I was in for a good dose of sex with my husband and his boss that weekend. I could not stop wondering how it was going to work out and what Rodger had in mind. He had said that he was happy to pay for our weekend together if he could decide what we did when. Mike and I were happy to go along with that.

We settled on the poolside loungers with a sundowner drink. We chatted intermittently as we absorbed the beauty of the place -- and also as each no doubt privately pondered over what was to happen that night. There was an unusual erotic ambiance about, with each of us knowing what was planned for that evening. It was seldom that I had been in a situation where I knew well in advance, but with absolute certainty, that I was to be fucked that night.

As the sun went down and we finished our drinks Rodger suggested that we should get ready for dinner. He asked Mike to make sure that he selected something sexy for me to wear to the restaurant, to be sure to set the tone for the evening.

I told the men that I was going to shower, since I wanted my body to be completely fresh for my sexual partners that night. Mike and Rodger took their cue, with Rodger going off to his bedroom to shower and dress for dinner, while Mike selected my outfit for the night.

I was still showering when Mike came into our bathroom with a camera, and snapped a few pictures of me naked in the stream of warm water. I struck up a few sexy poses for him, at the same time teasing him about getting myself ready to be fucked by another man. Mike did not often take nude pictures of me, but he said he wanted a record of what he anticipated was to be a really erotic night. I had always told him that he was welcome to have pictures of me naked, but I did not want them shown around.

stay tuned..........
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: EROTIC WEEKEND WITH THE BOSS by fulfilled_ann+11 (copied) - by twinciteeguy - 29-04-2021, 06:22 AM