Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
P: Why alone, Anjali will give me company by sitting here. (Indicates her place by his side)
A: Oh no I am happy sitting here.
P: You will be happier sitting there.
R: Yes Anjali, I am also sure you will be happier and my sweet hubby too will have company and I will sit alongside of Anand.

Anjali now feels she is caught but still undecided and yes she is interested to see what is going to happen between her sister and Anand. Curiosity wins over hesitation and fear. She moves and sits by the sie of her BIL.

They chat and sip and as suspected and feared Pradeep’s hand has already moved down over her shoulder and Anjali is caught, she wanted to leave as she feared she may get exposed before Anand. Yet she is torn as she wanted to see What Rama and Anand will do. Even as she is confused, scared, excited and thinking, his hand moved down inside her pallu and gently pressed her boo and Anjali shivered.

Anand took the clue, he has now realized that his friend Pradeep already has fucked his SIL or at least had her orally and hence he can initiate his own actions. He too simply pulled Rama close and his hand slipped in to her pallu and squeezed her big boobs and said Rama these big boobs of you are fabulous. 

Anjali literally is stunned to see her sister allowing Anand to feel her boobs and that too in her presence and before her hubby. Suddenly the thought struck her. May be, she is almost sure Anand is invited to have fun and fuck Rama and her BIL fucks her and then she suddenly shivered as she thought what if Anand wants to fuck me too?  She is in a dazed and confused state.

As Anjali is lost in thoughts, Pradeep continued to squeeze her boob and exclaimed, though smaller you have fabulous boobs Anjali. She felt embarrassed that she is allowing her BIL to play with her boobs before a complete stranger to her, yet it excited her in a way. Now she glanced at her sister and she saw her sister’s pallu drop fully and Rama made no attempt to pull back. Anjali thought Rama is totally relaxed and not unduly bothered of her pallu, she wondered now whether her sister dropped it on purpose and let Anand see her big dusky boobs. Anjali saw her leaning on to Anand  and he is quick to seize his chance, her exposed boobs are a delight to watch not only to Anand but to Anjali too (from sideways), he simply put both his hands and squeezed her both boobs over the blouse.  

Now Rama is resting on his chest on her back and he said it is a pleasure to feel these boobs, now pressing both her boobs by circling his hands over her boobs. Anand simply is pressing her big boobs happily  and as he pressed her big boobs are poking out too. As she continued to stare at her sister, Pradeep continued to maul his SIL’s tits and he has unhooked a couple of her blouse hooks before she regained  and said No Pradeep, Please let me leave now.

Rama smiled mischievously and said Anjali you have been enquiring of Anand and he has seen my boobs and yes my body too.  He adores my boobs and worships and he is happy to do  puja for my boobs. Except him we have all seen your lovely tits, now let him also see and offer his view of how good are your tits.  May be he will be so delighted  he will do puja to your tits too. A stunned and dazed Anjali just sat still trying to digest words of her sister.

stay tuned....
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANAND JOINS RAMA AND ANJALI, FUN TO START.. Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wi... - by twinciteeguy - 27-04-2021, 06:55 AM