Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
Pradeep are you not going to introduce me to this beauty. Anjali is puzzled. Now she knew he is Anand and she guessed they called him for a drink as her sister told her he joins them for drinks.......

She wondered to stay or leave as she  may be the odd woman here. Then Pradeep said Anand this is Anjali elder sister of Rama. Yes I can see similarities he said. Anand also said I am sure you have asked  her to join for drinks. Pradeep said yes Anand, she is shy and will join. Anand laughed and said even Rama was so shy, I may say Rama was prude when we first had our drink and then she progressed.

Anjali is perplexed with this talk, this guy calling her sister by name and the saying she was prude but now SHE IS changed, She is now a bit scared. Then she suddenly remembered her sister told her to expect surprises and happiness will follow. She greeted him with a namaste and all sat down.

A: I find you are already sipping
P: Anand, we just started and you can join now.
A: Ok Pradeep, so what u serving today, any special?
P: It is Chivas today Anand plus food ordered from on line.
A: Fabulous, I like chivas. but I will be missing the tasty food cooked by Rama.
P: No worry, she prepared some snacks.
A: Oh, Great then.

Meanwhile Rama mixed the drink, rose and offered it to Pradeep. Anjali wondered why she should mix and offer personally, he can pick the drink. As She offered, Anand can see through her transparent saree and see her deep cleavage and said Rama, you look fabulous tonight. 

He wanted to say this is a stunning view of your clev but deferred as Anjali is there.

R: (still standing) Thank you Anand, you seem to be one guy who admires me.
A: I am a fan of your beauty Rama but tonight you look awesome  (he is looking at her clev show)
R: I know what you mean by that Anand. Pradeep never says I am awesome.
P: I see you daily and he sees once in a way so you look awesome to him. (laughs)

Rama now bends to give the snacks and in the process her pallu slips and Anand has even a better view of her big dusky boobs. He stares at them forgetting the presence of Anjali. Anjali is stunned and surprised that her erstwhile prude sister is so daringly showing her boobs to Anand but decided to play along so she will know more. Rama let her pallu stay like that for few seconds before she adjusted it.

P: Anand seems to be in awe of you and he is a big fan of you, Why don’t you give him company for the drink?
R: But you will be alone and I do not want you to be alone. (Smiles)
P: Why alone, Anjali will give me company by sitting here. (Indicates her place by his side)
A: Oh no I am happy sitting here.
P: You will be happier sitting there.
R: Yes Anjali, I am also sure you will be happier and my sweet hubby too woill have company and I will sit alongside of Anand.

stay tuned.....
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TIME FOR ANAND TO RETURN AND???. Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder... - by twinciteeguy - 20-04-2021, 06:54 AM