Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
He stopped fondling her knockers and started rubbing her pussy, trying to locate her clitoris through the thin fabric of her bikini bottom. Sarah caught her breath and felt her pulse quicken and her crotch growing moist as she and Oscar brazenly fingered each other's genitals just 50 feet away from her angry husband.
"Sarah, what the hell are you doing up there?" called Stephen from downstairs and Sarah's heart leapt into her throat. She put her fingers to her lips and reluctantly released Oscar's dick as she turned and ran back to the solid banister that overlooked the living room from the landing where she stood.
Sarah leaned over the railing and called down to her husband. "I am keeping an eye on this fellow. I don't want him stealing anything," she said in a false whisper. Just then a fiendish idea came into her mind and she slipped her bikini bottoms off and dropped them to her heels. Stephen and Manuel could look up and see her from the waist up but her lower half was concealed by the banister.
"Oh come on, Oscar is a good man, he wouldn't steal anything," insisted Manuel, clearly shocked at the very suggestion.
Sarah giggled and wiggled her bare rear at him and Oscar quickly got the hint and he crept up behind Sarah and poked his penis between her round butt cheeks, nudging around with the head of his penis, trying to find the entrance to her labia. She gasped with surprise as his glans found her slippery twat and he sank himself into her, crouching behind her to stay out of site of the men below. Luckily Stephen was distracted and didn't notice her gasp.
"Hmm, I'm not so sure. I don't trust these Mexican immigrants, they have nothing to lose," said Stephen rubbing his chin. "Better for her to keep an eye on him."
"Jesus man, he's not even Mexican, he's from El Salvador," complained Manuel.
"No difference," sniffed Stephen dismissively.
Meanwhile Oscar was pumping away furiously, sliding his fat cock in and out of Sarah while her knuckles whitened as she gripped the banister with all her might. She gasped again as she tried to hide her arousal.
"What's the matter dear, you seem pale," asked Stephen finally taking notice of his wife. "And you are shaking." He forehead creased with concern.
Sarah bit her knuckle struggling to control herself as Oscar thrust into her from behind with more and more urgency, making her sway forward and back. She gasped and moaned in spite of herself. "I, I just can't believe how racist you are being, Stephen," she panted. Then she cried out with a show of emotion. "Ungh, it's just, oh god, I can hardly take it."
Manuel and Stephen exchanged a confused look at Sarah's sudden outburst of emotion. She seemed to be on the verge of tears.\

stay tuned....
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: THE CLUELESS HUSBAND by GUSTAV_JORGENSON+10 (copied) - by twinciteeguy - 16-04-2021, 06:35 AM