Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Come along, I will show you where to go," she said, taking him by the hand and leading him to the stairs that lead to the second floor.....

"What are you doing?" demanded Stephen when he saw his wife leading the confused Oscar upstairs by the hand.
"I'm showing poor Oscar where the bathroom is," said his wife.
"Let him use the one downstairs," said Stephen with exasperation.
"There's too much shouting down here," sniffed Sarah as she hustled Oscar upstairs.
Stephen was too distracted to complain further as Manuel dug in his heels.
"Look boss, we have a contract, you can't just go firing us for a little thing like this..." The sounds of the argument faded somewhat as Oscar and Sarah ascended the stairs and stood on the landing. Sarah looked over the banister and could see the tops of Stephen and Manuel's heads so she lead Oscar down the hallway a bit.
"Why did you bring me here?" asked Oscar in Spanish, his face a mask of confusion. "Your husband is going to be suspicious."
"I know," admitted Sarah. "But I felt so terrible about the way my husband was acting, that I wanted to apologize." She held her arms open to receive a hug. "No hard feelings?"
Oscar looked her body up and down for a moment then glanced over at the banister that overlooked the living room below. The sound of Stephen and Manuel's voices was still discernible as they argued. He embraced Sarah eagerly and they stood for a moment in a friendly embrace. Sarah felt a tingling in her belly as Oscar's scent hit her. He smelled like earth and sweat and it was making her aroused. His grip was strong but gentle and she could feel his erection pressing against her thigh as he grew harder and harder.
"Oh, Oscar, I feel that," she told him.
"You like that?" he asked her, looking up at her with a crooked grin, his chin resting on her bosom.
She reached down and gripped his rod through his jeans making him yelp in surprise. But once he realized what was going on, he quickly gripped Sarah's boobs in his hands and started pinching her nipples through her bikini top.
"Naughty boy," she scolded him as she continued squeezing the hard bulge in Oscar's jeans. "My husband would be very angry with you if he saw you do that."
"Oh, no, he would understand, I'm sure," laughed Oscar. "I think he likes me."

Sarah laughed at that and then unzipped Oscar's fly and pulled out his stiff penis. Stephen was being such an awful prick about this whole thing that she didn't feel very guilty about it. Besides, it was incredibly kinky to be giving the landscaper a handjob while her husband argued just downstairs. Oscar's prick was dark and veiny and he grunted with pleasure as she stroked her hand up and down his shaft. He stopped fondling her knockers and started rubbing her pussy, trying to locate her clitoris through the thin fabric of her bikini bottom. Sarah caught her breath and felt her pulse quicken and her crotch growing moist as she and Oscar brazenly fingered each other's genitals just 50 feet away from her angry husband.

stay tuned.....
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: THE CLUELESS HUSBAND by GUSTAV_JORGENSON+10 (copied) - by twinciteeguy - 11-04-2021, 06:46 AM