Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
Pradeep quickly unhooked her bra and threw it out and Anjali is left with no choice and so she removed her panty too......
Already Pradeep kissed her boob and squeezing the other one and his other hand gripped her pussy and she simply shivered like a leaf. Pradeep what you are doing to me cried Anjali. Just feeling your tits baby he responded.

She wriggled out of his grasp and sat on the other side and now the two sisters sat by his side, his SIL totally nude and his wife just in panty. Pradeep is in his shorts. Anjali who has started showing her mischievous side said  BIL it is unfair to have your jockey. Now she pulled his boxers down and threw it over her panty. The fun session has truly started.

Pradeep now filled the glass and asked Anjali to bend and as she bent he put the glass near her boobs and immersed her right boob and then licked her boob and bit her slightly. He sighed, wow, marvelous taste and then he dipped the nipple of Rama and licked it too. He continued the process licking and sucking the nipples of sisters alternatively. Each time he is praising the taste saying scotch dipped in nipple tastes great. Then Rama suggested she will pour drops of scotch and he can lick the drops from her boob. Super idea responded Pradeep.

As Anjali began to pour small drops on the boobs of her sister Rama, Pradeep greedily started licking the drops of scotch and as the action progresses Rama felt a tingling sensation shoot through her boobs. Then Anjali said it is my turn sister. Now Rama poured on the boobs of her sister Anjali and Pradeep repeated licking the drops and Anjali started to moan, saying I don’t know the taste, but your action over my boobs surely is arousing. Pradeep is the lucky guy who licked the boobs of both sisters. Rama now said let us pour drops on my hubby’s cock and we will lick the scotch drenched cock. Anjali is now game for anything and both the sisters took turns to drink drops of scotch by licking away from the cock. His cock already hard has become harder.

It is time now for some real action. Rama said Pradeep fuck my sister first. An aroused and horny Anjali is in no position to protest though she feebly said, no Rama first. Pradeep ignored her and mounted her missionary and built sync slowly. Fuck the bitch faster growled Rama. He started fucking her faster and now Rama joined the action as she started sucking the tits of Anjali. She poured a few drops on her boobs and licked her sister’s boobs fully. But she too is aroused and so she simply adjusted and put her pussy right over the mouth of Anjali. Anjali is perplexed but she too is in heat. She  began eating her sister’s pussy. Her tongue is relentlessly exploring the inner walls of her pussy. Her ton gue is touching EVERY CORNER and soon her clit has become hard. Anjali could feel it as her tongue circled the clit. 

She now wanted to suck and sucked her clit and it is Rama who is moaning. Meanwhile Pradeep continued to pound and Anjali hit her orgasm with a shudder and went limp. Same time Rama too hit her orgasmic pleasure and released her pussy juices. Seeing Anjali is exhausted, Pradeep delved in to the pussy of his wife and hungrily drank all her juices. The two sisters lay there exhausted BUT WITH GLOW IN THEIR FACES. 

stay tuned.....
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: IT IS TIME FOR STRIP TEASE. Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy - by twinciteeguy - 07-04-2021, 08:02 AM