Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
He now pulled her closer and kissed her gently but she responded with a passionate kiss to her own surprise. She thought she really wants him she thought.........

He is also pleasantly surprised with her passion but allowed the luxury of having her kiss and when she finished she saw his face, realized she is in deep kiss and blushed. Anil kissed her on her cheek, no need to feel bad, enjoy the time. She hugged him and said

P: Somehow I feel so good when you are with me.
A: Padmini, honestly till I saw those love bites, I have not thought of you but then I fell for you totally. Am happy you accepted me.

He offered her his drink and she sipped it  leissurly before returning the drink.

P: I too never imagined myself like this but anyway we have built chemistry even though I am older.
A: So what, you are special but when my wife returns we need to be discrete.
P: Anil, let us enjoy these few days and them put a stop once she is back. I do not want to be the cause for your matrimonial problems.

A: We can meet discretely at some other place, a resort may be.
P: No I do not want to create any issues.
A: Ok let us cross the bridge when it comes.
P: My decision is final.

He responds by kissing her and now his hands are roaming on her boob, gently caressing the boob. She melts in his hands moaning slightly and saying ummmmmmmm. He is pleased and inceases the pressure on her boob and she responds by simply pulling the baby doll from her shoulder allowing him to have access to her naked boob. The sight of her naked boob and the erect and hard nipple makes his cock harder. As he continues to maul her boob, she clings to him and now she pushes her hand in to his jockey and grips his cock gently. 

She gently massages his cock and it is his turn to melt at her loving touch. He now leads her to BR and soon they shed their clothes. Anil has not switched off the ceiling LED lights and her beautiful, mature naked body is visible his hungry eyes in its entire splendor. He hungrily drinks her beauty and says my God Padmini you are a killer; you will make even an old man’s cock hard. She blushes at his compliment.

She moves closer and hugs him and he pulls her even closer planting a kiss on her nape. She shivers like a leaf at his erotic touch and he continues to kiss her nape and neck and smells her hair and says, my lovely lady smells great. He now pushes her face up and kisses her lips even as they sit on the bed. 

His lips moved downward again kissing her neck before moving down to kiss her hard erect nip. The nip receives what it wants and is expecting. He sucks it hard and the nipple becomes harder and Padmini moans, pushing his mouth to indicate she really is enjoying his sucking.

stay tuned...........
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PADMINI ENJOYS HER SESSION WITH ANIL..Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. - by twinciteeguy - 01-04-2021, 06:47 AM