Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
No, he did not. How much experience have you had?"
"Very little. I was a lot shyer in those days and did not try to assert my artistic potential. All people tried to do was get me to pose for oil painting and photography classes... but I was too shy in those days. "

"Now thinks she controls the world. " Shekhar said with a touch of sarcasm.

Anita gave him a dirty look.

"What I mean is that I was just a nineteen year old girl and I thought people were trying to take advantage of me. " She said.

"How about now, Anita. " Shekhar said, "What if they asked you now?"

"I think I would look at it differently. I'm older now. "
"Yeah, thirty. That's really old. " Shekhar chided her.
Dave stepped into the family feud and said,
"You might consider posing Anita. You are a very pretty girl and you look like you have a nice slim figure... "
"Yeah, hon. We could use you for a subject and try out this new equipment. " Shekhar added. She gave him a strange look.

"He's right Anita. Not for racy pictures but as a chance to try out lighting and other effects. If you like, I can show you guys some basics of lighting as I do it. Anita, you may have other ideas since you studied it at school... " Dave offered.

"Okay, that might be okay but I want to take pictures too, not just stand there like a ninny. I'll let Shekhar learn on me if I can take shots of him too. Deal?"

"Deal. " Shekhar said, "What is your favorite kind of photo, Dave?"
"You know, Shekhar, I was going to go to my camera club meeting tonight until you invited me here. I have a couple of my sample books in the car. Want to see them?"
They politely said yes and he was back in a flash with 2 large photo albums. He handed them the first one. Shekhar had expected some shots of his grandchildren or a vacation but was surprised to see the wide variety of photographs he had taken. There were different sections in the albums, with pictures of beautiful flowers and trees in full color and some black and whites of start winter scenes. There were other sections dedicated to weddings, baby pictures and other subjects. They were beautiful.

"This is nice stuff, Dave. You are really a pro. What's in the other book?" Shekhar asked.

"I wasn't sure if I should bring this one in. These are a bit more "artistic" and I don't want to offend Anita... "

"Oh, come on. I'm pretty tough, you know. Now you have me curious. Can we take a peek?" She said.

He handed them the book and was studying their expressions as they turned the pages. These were also very beautiful pictures, mainly figure studies of nudes. Some were sexier than the others were but they were all very well done. There was lots of detail in the nudes; skin texture and color were handled masterfully.

"These are beautiful, Dave. " Shekhar said, "Who is this one nude model that seems to be in a lot of the pictures?"
"Can you keep a secret?" He asked and they nodded. "That is my wife, Kiran, about 25 years ago. Don't tell her I showed them to you, she would be furious. "

"You sly dog you. " Shekhar said with a grin.
"No. I think these are beautiful and very romantic. " Anita said. "It is a way to remember her when she was younger... "...
"And well-built. " Shekhar added.

Dave was getting visibly embarrassed as his face was reddening.
"I'm sorry Dave. I didn't mean to pull your leg. " Shekhar said.
"No, its okay. It's just that it was so long ago and I can't believe how fast time has gone. It seems that Kiran was Anita's age just yesterday. " Dave responded.

He put down the albums and walked over to the pile of equipment they had lugged in. They all started opening the boxes and then brought out some of the equipment from the closet, including some of the stuff Anita used in college.

"What we need is a good studio area. " Dave said. "How about this room. We could set up lights and bounce from the nice white ceiling onto our lovely subject. "
"Thank you, sir. " Anita responded. It was obvious that she liked Dave by the way she talked to him. "Well, let's get cracking. "

Before long they had set up lights in the living room and pulled all the furniture from one side of the room except for a kitchen stool. Dave motioned Anita to the stool.
"Now boys, there is one little detail. I was not planning on doing a Playboy spread here, got it?" She said.
"That is not the intention, Anita, we like you just the way you are. Are you comfortable with some close-ups of your face?" Dave asked.

"Sure, why not. Should I change or something?" She asked.

stay tunbed...............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: INDIAN WIFE & PHOTOGRAPHER by Rupanita +9 (copied) - by twinciteeguy - 13-03-2021, 07:04 AM