Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
INDIAN WIFE & PHOTOGRAPHER

After spending the afternoon with her good friend Anjali, Anita couldn't help envying her. The recent sexual encounter that Anjali had had with a friend of her husband's while she was under the impression that it was her husband was very erotic.

Somehow this had a beneficial spin off for Anita as well and she became even more uninhibited. Their relationship also improved drastically and they actually discussed the subtle nuances of sexual orgasms, what excited them in the other sex etc. Perhaps taking advantage of this Shekhar decided to tell her what had been on his mind for a while.

"Love, If you don't mind I would like to say something. " he said playing with her nipples. They were lying in bed. Anita was naked and Shekhar's body language distinctly showed that he was aroused..

"Sure, go ahead. "Anita was forthcoming.

"Don't allow anyone who have sex with to discharge inside you. "he managed to say.

"Why, you are jealous?"she teased.

"No, I am not jealous. In fact I care for you. In these uncertain times, it is not clear as to who is carrying which disease. I have a suggestion. Segregate the people who find sexually attractive into two groups:one with whom you can go the whole way and one with whom you should restrict yourself to oral sex and not allow penetration in the pussy. "Anita nodded and kissed him.

"You are such a darling who cares so much form me. Sure, I will bear it in mind. Of course you will always know but if ever you don't I shall certainly take care. "She assured him.

Shekhar had once worked with a guy named Dave who was into photography. Their desks were next to each other and they got to know each other quite well. Sometimes they would walk to the bus together after work and have long philosophical discussion about anything in the world. This was told to Anita by Shekhar himself. Though she found it unusual for someone like Shekhar at 35 to have much in common with a 50-year-old guy but they simply had good communication.

One day, Shekhat ran into Dave near the elevator.

"Hey, Shekhar, you going to lunch? He said.

"Yeah. I going to try to run over to Connaught Place to buy some equipment. "

" I didn't know you were into photography. Mind some company?" He asked.

They walked briskly under the newly laid train tracks to the camera store of all camera stores. Anita and Shekhar had decided to see if photography would be a fun hobby and Shekhar was going to price some equipment. Dave was a lifelong photographic hobbyist and at times he did some professional work on the side, such as weddings and portraits. He had done some product shots for a learning project they had been working on last year.
"So, what kind of equipment are you looking for, Shekhar?" Dave asked.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
INDIAN WIFE & PHOTOGRAPHER by Rupanita+8 (copied) - by twinciteeguy - 06-03-2021, 07:07 AM