Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Raghavan removed both his hands to my side and slid my loose shirt upwards under my arms. My boobs were now free for feasting with his eyes. He was seeing them in the open for the first time..........

"Oh, my God! You have the best twins, Nina," he praised, "They are amazing. Much better than I had visualized" As he finished praising them". He dived and took my right nipple, which was now stiff with all adulations and sucked on it.

I could feel the roughness of his tongue on my sensitive nipple and I moaned my approval. My hands had gone to his hair and they pressed his mouth further into the breast. My legs had a mind of their own and were twisting and tossing with Raghavan's baton sliding against my vaginal opening, which was now as oiled as a well greased machine.

As I felt his big smooth velvety prick head touching my pussy gate, I was now scared thinking about his prick tearing my pussy. I reached down and tried to slide my fingers over the monster. I could feel it throbbing in my tiny hands. The heat was immense. I held it at the mouth acknowledging my urgency to be invaded. Though I was in two minds, I wanted to experience this monster in me.
Raghavan now shifted his attention t downward. He slipped his hand and let it slide on my vagina. I pushed my love hole upwards as I felt his finger tracing the thick outer lips. I was now on super heat. I had reached a point of no return. . . and literally I would have cared a hoot if we were caught. My passion had over-ruled all sense of etiquettes & limits.

Raghavan now went on his knees near the bed and I felt hot breath on my lower lips. Vivek was not a cunnilingus lover. I had always wanted to be kissed down there. I had heard a lot about this in our college girl talk.

His lips kissed me down there and I got a sudden shock as I had a fantastic orgasm. His tongue fanned the flames of passion that had erupted down there. I screamed out loudly and realized too late that we could have been heard outside. I bit my lips as his tongue fucked me -- in& out, in & out. I was desperately wanting him to go deeper and curved my back pushing myself into his face. I was disappointed as Raghavan disengaged and suddenly got up. I could se his prick which had grown to a larger proportion.. He held it and bent down for the final assault.
The question now was would it or would it not? I felt the head touching my small opening, as compared to his width, but it could not enter inside even after he pushed it. Though the mouth was slippery with all my juices, it could still not enter inside.

"Mr. Raghavan, it won't go in. Please be careful. It may tear my pussy." I implored to him. "Don't worry, Komal too faced the same problem on our wedding night. But now she does not want anything lesser." He reminiscence'd his first night with Komal.

He now used his hands to spread my thigh further and coaxed to hold them there. I was like the proverbial open book with my thighs spread out as much as possible. He then used his fingers to spread my pussy lips outward and at the same time pushed his penis head into me. I got a searing pain.

"Please, please Mr. Raghavan. It's paining" I cried out. "Please stop."
"Just bear a little sweetheart. Remember your wedding night. Think that you are again losing your virginity to a new cock."

By now he had managed to push his bulbous penis head into me. I almost chocked as he doggied into me by short, fast jabs rather than just pushing. I tried to feel it with my hands but he held both of them and pinned them to my sides.

"Oooouccchhh...." the pain was increasing. "Raghu Please put it in slowly. It's paining. You are too big for me.. ooooohhhh my God. My vagina will tear apart Raghu. Pleeeeeaasssse."

I tossed my head in pain as he slowly sunk his monopod into me. I was literally being spread wide by his cock and then with a sudden jab, he was wholly into me. I released my hands and embraced him and held him tight. I did want him to move. The pain was excruciating.
"Maama, it's paining. Please stop Raghu." He understood this and just lay calmly in my arms connected to me with his penis.

I felt like a huge tree bark had been stuffed into me. I was suffocating with his huge size. He had over filled my cunt like never before. After lying like this for some time, he started to move out. I felt like a cycle pump being pulled out to pressurize air to fill a tube. He pulled out slowly a little and sunk back again. He did this for about 3-4 times and then he almost pulled out to sink back again. I was lifted off the bed as he pummeled into me. I held his arms as he entered and exited me.

stay tuned..............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: AN INDIAN WIFE'S PARTY QUICKIE by sansar +8 (copied) - by twinciteeguy - 05-02-2021, 06:43 AM